Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest (53431 Views)

Nigerian Man In Malaysia Falls From 5th Floor While Trying To Evade Arrest / Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos / Policeman Goes Unclad To Evade Arrest In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest by pyyxxaro: 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
gegee:
my brother u no lie d girl fine no be small

Brother abeg this one LALASTIC'SEUN na my own grin

Go find your own oh, there many for here grin cheesy
Re: Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest by ELITE12(m): 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
So much Noise about this Evans,

now his to be prosecuted and probably sent to jail

am just saying I mean all our Political thief's what efforts are made to track them ARREST& PROSECUTE them too like this.....!!!!!
Re: Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
LalasticSeun:
...He should be crucified,,Nailed upside down on a Wood undecided

pls oh will you be my wife 5 years from now !?
Re: Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
LalasticSeun:

Baby sorry to say is your daddy shekau because you are the bomb !?

I for like propose to you in the next 5 years oh ... baby what do you think ....
Re: Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
This man has the death penalty hanging on his neck... more murders/homicides are being linked to him.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
Which one do you prefer? A country were armed robbers and kidnappers are free to kill as they like or a country were some corrupt politicians can go scot-free? Both are bad but one is worse... way worse!

ELITE12:
So much Noise about this Evans,

now his to be prosecuted and probably sent to jail

am just saying I mean all our Political thief's what efforts are made to track them ARREST& PROSECUTE them too like this.....!!!!!
Re: Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest by jubsonstone(m): 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
notoriousbabe:
Who solded the phones and sim cards to him
Bros quit social media and get 3private English teachers

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest by ismhab(m): 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
Valindazz:
How do I get this kind of phone?
Evans brother in crime
Re: Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest by goldedprince: 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
now new kidnappers know what phones to buy lol
Re: Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest by gegee(m): 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Brother abeg this one LALASTIC'SEUN na my own grin

Go find your own oh, there many for here grin cheesy
guy e go hard o this achama too fine joor

Re: Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest by Valindazz(m): 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
ismhab:

Evans brother in crime
if I get the money, I will f*ck your wife and mama same time with your sis waiting for turn, fo0l
Re: Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest by pyyxxaro: 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
gegee:
guy e go hard o this achama too fine joor

grin bros Calm down grin

Naa me first sight her, so automatically na me get her grin cheesy
Re: Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest by TinaAnita(f): 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
"But when Evans was asked, he denied the allegation. Although he had four mistresses, Amaka, who already had children for her late husband, was the only mistress he calls on the dedicated phone line. Evans told police that the Thuraya phone was his preferred phone for usage during negotiations for ransom."

I wonder what's going through his wife's head now. I wonder how she feels about these revelations. Any married man who cheats on his wife must have a favourite mistress anyway. Life is crazy
Re: Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest by mimee9(f): 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
notoriousbabe:
cheesy
Re: Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest by dynicks(m): 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
notoriousbabe:
English is truly finished..

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest by LalasticSeun(f): 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
IRobot7:

Hi dear, you haven't done the induction like we discussed and i am still waiting for the welcoming party cool
you do it for me tongue
Re: Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest by LalasticSeun(f): 1:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
Piercy:

Baby sorry to say is your daddy shekau because you are the bomb !?

I for like propose to you in the next 5 years oh ... baby what do you think ....
grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest by IRobot7(m): 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
LalasticSeun:
you do it for me tongue

How dear?? cool
Re: Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest by bizzibodi(m): 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
igbo kwenu!make una fear God ooo!
Re: Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest by ismhab(m): 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
Valindazz:
if I get the money, I will f*ck your wife and mama same time with your sis waiting for turn, fo0l

May God forgive u, u filthy scumbag
Re: Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest by Nmanuanu(f): 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
we need a good script writer who would sit with Mr. Evans (I dey fear to even call the guy him name without adding the Mr.) and get his stories down. I want to watch this movie I swear!!! Hollywood should be involved oh! AH AH I am just fascinated by his level and years of planning, evading the law and rare intelligence. Oyinbo people don't kill these type of criminals, they recruit them to join their CIA team. I would prefer having him dead though, but one cannot ignore his deadly brilliance undecided
Re: Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest by Prechy08(m): 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
Very soon, if you want to make FP just add evans to your story/title just like snake
Re: Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
Valindazz:
How do I get this kind of phone?
steal.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
goldedprince:
now new kidnappers know what phones to buy lol
imagine,they should not have allow this info out.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest by LalasticSeun(f): 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
IRobot7:

How dear?? cool
if you askie me..na who I go ask?? grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest by Rhea(f): 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
notoriousbabe:

Solded by Soludo. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
LalasticSeun:
grin

babe am serious oh see we can start the introduction early ma talk with Oga seun ... you fine finish jhore

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest by jchioma: 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
pweshboi:

CHISOS.... my cheist

Shege! Did you just say that... ?

Re: Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest by Bishops10(m): 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
LalasticSeun:
You're just everywhere undecided
Another Terror on Nairaland
Re: Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest by Maeka(m): 8:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
IF HE SHOULD BE CRUSIFY UPSIDE SOWN, WHAT ABOUT UNCLE DASUKI former (NSA)? WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO HIM?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Onitsha Today By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) / Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect / Autopsy Result Of Keleche Ineke (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.