Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Landed Properties In Lagos And Its Suburbs! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landed Properties In Lagos And Its Suburbs! (1778 Views)

Cheap Lands For Sale In The Suburbs Of Abuja / Cheap Lands In Abuja Suburbs! / Looking for Properties in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landed Properties In Lagos And Its Suburbs! by sureword: 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2010
U can get landed properties at the following locations at a very negotiable price.The locations are

1.Aradagun,Mowo,Ikoga in Badagry

2.Gberigbe,Igbalu,Ijede,Imota all in Ikorodu.

3.Sango Otta very close to Covenant University Estate Scheme.

4.Lakowe in Lekki after Greenspring along Lekki-Epe Expressway,Lagos

5.Ibafo

6.Mosinmi NNPC depot along Lagos-Sagamu Expressway

7.Mowe/Ofada

8.Okokomaiko along Lagos-Badagry Expressway

Contact

Sureword Networks Multiconcepts

niyi4leadership@yahoo.com
Re: Landed Properties In Lagos And Its Suburbs! by ganny1: 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2010
am interested in LAKOWE, and ARADAGUN. How much does it go for?
Re: Landed Properties In Lagos And Its Suburbs! by xtristo(m): 9:54am On Jan 25, 2010
ganny1:

am interested in LAKOWE, and ARADAGUN. How much does it go for?
thanks for showing interest in the advert.
what info do u need.pls be specific
Re: Landed Properties In Lagos And Its Suburbs! by sureword: 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2010
xtristo:

thanks for showing interest in the advert.
what info do u need.pls be specific

thanks for the reply xtristo.u are online!are u also interested in the properties?
Re: Landed Properties In Lagos And Its Suburbs! by ganny1: 5:52pm On Jan 25, 2010
How many people replyin to one question? this business of urs sound suspicious. Have been callin the two numbers stated above, no one respond. Pls, if na play make una stop am. No rooms for dubious act. If you are in business, state the correct number, and give the full information about the place.
Re: Landed Properties In Lagos And Its Suburbs! by sureword: 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2010
ganny1:

How many people replyin to one question? this business of urs sound suspicious. Have been callin the two numbers stated above, no one respond. Pls, if na play make una stop am. No rooms for dubious act. If you are in business, state the correct number, and give the full information about the place.

so sorry for the miss up.Xtristo is a very good friend also in the same industry.so his reply was also in line as we do work together.i also apologize for not being able to receive ur calls as my two phones were down yesterday.nevertheless,i will appreciate if u can drop ur contacts so that i can reach u.what other information do u need on any of the properties?please let me know as i will not hesitate to respond.thanks
Re: Landed Properties In Lagos And Its Suburbs! by benalways(m): 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2010
@sureword,
I need a dry plot of land in the okokomaiko area and iyana sashi. If u mean business, kindly conirm if you have a survy pan to start with or provide more info
Re: Landed Properties In Lagos And Its Suburbs! by ganny1: 7:54am On Jan 27, 2010
i wil stil try ur number, at the same time, u can stil state the price, especiallythe one in LAKOWE, am a serious buyer. Thanks
Re: Landed Properties In Lagos And Its Suburbs! by sureword: 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2010
ganny1:

i wil stil try your number, at the same time, u can stil state the price, especiallythe one in LAKOWE, am a serious buyer. Thanks
kindly send me ur email addy so that i can relate with u directly.there are some information u need to have access to as regard the Lakowe's properties.
thanks
Re: Landed Properties In Lagos And Its Suburbs! by sureword: 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2010
benalways:

@sureword,
I need a dry plot of land in the okokomaiko area and iyana sashi. If u mean business, kindly conirm if you have a survy pan to start with or provide more info

the land is about 5mins drive from Okoko.it has a survey plan.the price is #800,000 per plot.

lets meet for inspection tomorrow as planned.let me know the time that will be convenient for u.
Re: Landed Properties In Lagos And Its Suburbs! by jumi07601: 12:48am On Jul 12, 2010
Do you still have land for sale at Lakowe? Thanks!
Re: Landed Properties In Lagos And Its Suburbs! by ganny1: 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2010
pls, state all the prices including there various location.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Land To Buy In Ijebu-ode, Sagamu And Abeokuta Urgently / Choice Properties For Sale/lease In Ikoyi, Magodo, Vi, Surulere, And Lekki / Plot Of Land For Sale In Alagbaka Gra, Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.