Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Latest Information Needed For Perfect House Design,construction& Approval in nig - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Latest Information Needed For Perfect House Design,construction& Approval in nig (359 Views)

4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost / BUILDING APPROVAL PLAN /DESIGN MAKE IT EASY IN NIGERIA / Very Important: For Your Perfect House Design & Construction With Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Information Needed For Perfect House Design,construction& Approval in nig by nifemiayoade(m): 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hi, my name is AYOADE OLUWANIFEMI, am an architect, have worked with several construction company for passed 10years and I have a lot of experience in design and construction.last 5years I created ARCHARAN ARCHITECTURE AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, which as been register under d federal govt of Nigeria.in our company nothing is in possible, we design and build houses to the taste of what u want and in model style,we can also help u 2 collect your approval and certificate of occupancy (c of o)for your building. we are the best in construction,try us 2 day and u we see d different .add me on whatsapp or call 08069253261. however d company have correct so many engineers in any of there mistake both on site and in design, till now a lot of engineer do call me for help when they have a problem on design and site, I help so many engineer for architectural design and position of column and the type of beam in design. Pls beware don't give ur buildind construction to some quack engineers that believe architect design can not be achievable on site. They will later destroy the plan and disorganised what u want. Don't let them fool u,let save lifes,property and money.

1 Share

Re: Latest Information Needed For Perfect House Design,construction& Approval in nig by jaytime(m): 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nifemiayoade, what you are saying is very true. As a decorator/painter myself, I have come across situations whereby what is on the house plan and 3D image of the house is different from certain part of the structure that is on ground. And you would just imagine, how come the builder didn't design this or that place like this as it is in the 3D. Most of the time the quickest answer you get is that the 3D design is not achievable 100%; but in my mind I would know that is just a flimsy excuse.
Re: Latest Information Needed For Perfect House Design,construction& Approval in nig by nifemiayoade(m): 8:36am On Jun 17, 2017
Hi, my name is AYOADE OLUWANIFEMI, am an architect, have worked with several construction company for passed 10years and I have a lot of experience in design and construction.last 5years I created ARCHARAN ARCHITECTURE AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, which as been register under d federal govt of Nigeria.in our company nothing is in possible, we design and build houses to the taste of what u want and in model style,we can also help u 2 collect your approval and certificate of occupancy (c of o)for your building. we are the best in construction,try us 2 day and u we see d different .add me on whatsapp or call 08069253261. however d company have correct so many engineers in any of there mistake both on site and in design, till now a lot of engineer do call me for help when they have a problem on design and site, I help so many engineer for architectural design and position of column and the type of beam in design. Pls beware don't give ur buildind construction to some quack engineers that believe architect design can not be achievable on site. They will later destroy the plan and disorganised what u want. Don't let them fool u,let save lifes,property and money.

Re: Latest Information Needed For Perfect House Design,construction& Approval in nig by nifemiayoade(m): 9:53am On May 27, 2022
Happy children's day to all our kids in the world. You can as well build houses for your kids and make plan for them in your own house plan. Lets do that for you at ARCHARAN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY call/WhatsApp : 08069253261, Happy children's day once again.

(1) (Reply)

Own A Home And Land With TBC / Call For Strip Ceilings / Wanted Urgently In Lekki Phase100 Units Of 3bedroom Flats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.