Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,950 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

My Igbo Brothers Is Happening Now - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Igbo Brothers Is Happening Now (533 Views)

Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) / Two Brothers Kill Their Brother In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Happening Now!! Angry IWO Youths Burn Down SARS Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Igbo Brothers Is Happening Now by Donwilly20(m): 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
My people it has started a friend that was coming back from north just sent this to me now he said is along kaduna road a group of igbos men,women,children in the big Lorry coming home were intercepted by Hausa people and all of them were slaughtered and burn them both the truck everything was set ablaze please my brother be vigilant and if your coming back please you people should go in convoys

Re: My Igbo Brothers Is Happening Now by NATIONALPASTOR: 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
Lies from Afonjas......
Re: My Igbo Brothers Is Happening Now by akpamuomenka: 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
It is you and your family members that was slaughtered and set ablaze not Igbos.
Re: My Igbo Brothers Is Happening Now by crestedaguiyi: 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
if everybody was killed and bus set ablaze, who took the picture and how did the person who sent your this pix know it was attacked by hausa/fulani marauders.

mods close this thread asap, the pics is accident scene on akure highway
Re: My Igbo Brothers Is Happening Now by Donwilly20(m): 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
akpamuomenka:
It is you and your family members that was slaughtered and set ablaze not Igbos.
br we no dey fight for here if you see the thread no like em waka pass,I dey sure say u get info about Hausa people wey hide weapon for inside truck wey carry food stuff for nnewi.

(1) (Reply)

A Student To Sue Evans For £12 Million / Why Do People Switch-off Lights @ Night, Is It More Secure? / Bloody! Woman Cut Off Husband’s P*nis For Cheating On Her In Imo State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.