Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Check Out This Creative Wedding Idea - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Check Out This Creative Wedding Idea (887 Views)

I Have Idea Of Organizing A Halloween Anyone Interested Get Involved / Engagement Decor Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Creative Wedding Idea by freshsmell(m): 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
Everyone wants to have that memorable talk of the town wedding,well who doesn't? but after the wedding what next? you jet off for your honey moon and Nobody cares. Nostalgia they say reminds you of happy times. How about giving your special day that perfect scent that still resonant long after . long story short!! I'm talking about a specially customised perfume souvenir. this special scent shall be designed by you, you get the chance to choose every note that goes in just like cooking. grin a special custom scent means your the one with that scent in the world. (your secret recipe) you get the chance to tweak to perfection so as to create the WOW factor.

At SCENTVILLE we offer you the opportunity to achieve your dream scent. we offer
1..Free creation of own's scent
2..large samples of already made scents
3..Various packaging and designs
4..Numerous bottle and Pet bottle designs
5..Specially customised bottles on request
6..No minimum order quantity i.e we product even the least quantity
7..Prompt others get huge discount
AND OF COURSE YOU GET "FREE" SAMPLES.

FOR OUR FREE LOOKBOOK SEND A MAIL TO freshgnance@gmail.com

for other enquiry please feel free to contact 08119048959, 08068108811.

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful When You Go Out / Today In History - October 27th / Event Decoration Rental in Abuja, One stop rental company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.