Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Can Yahoomail Account Be Disabled Or Discontinued? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can Yahoomail Account Be Disabled Or Discontinued? (483 Views)

Random User Password Logs For Paypal, Gmail, Yahoomail, Facebook Etc / How A Disabled Guy Laying In The Middle Of The Road Was Rescued In Edo. Photos / He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Yahoomail Account Be Disabled Or Discontinued? by Olayemi244(m): 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
Good Afternoon Everyone,

Please, it is very important to me and my brother's life that we get this issue resolved.

My brother registered his yahoomail account (onikunle2012@ymail.com) since 2012 and has been using it until this morning.

He was in this same email account inbox throughout yesterday to fetch some data and just this morning when he tried to login with the same yahoomail account (onikunle2012@ymail.com) and the password ********* then it keeps bringing "Sorry, we don't recognize that email address or phone number".

Funny enough, in the yahoomail account recovery section, of all his recovery details cannot be found or recognized.
Please, i need your urgent reply (if you are capable to handle this matter) and your help is consciously needed. How is this possible? Have you experience such? How did you resolve it and maintain that same account?

Thanks on individual replies.

(1) (Reply)

See Throwback Pic Of Crazeclown / How I Mistakenly Killed A Child / Exclusive: Nigerian Soldier Reveals Gory Details Of His Time Battling Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.