Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Catering - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Catering (499 Views)

Catering School In Abuja / Picture Of Our Tasty And Yummy Cakes From Sadyflame Catering And Events / Do You Need An Attractive Website For Your Catering Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Catering by janeysdelyt(f): 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
*JANEYS CULINARY CONCEPT*
Presents : *Catering on line training.*
Training , Training, Training.
Have you been up against yourself as to what you can do to earn extra income?
Are you tired of depending on your salary alone to meet up all your endless needs
Have you tried doing mmm, mlm or peer to peer donations and found that none gave you the
satisfactory results you desired?
Or are you totally stock thinking of what business to do to earn you financial freedom?
Hey dear!
Look no further!
Enroll in a training of how to make snacks,cakes, foods of all types and kinds and start making some cool cash...you can
make as much as 40k or more per month
Yes you heard me well!
You will be thot how to prepare and bake online.
Training fee is 2k for early bird if u register between 21st-30th june and increases after then to 4k.You can make millions out of this self training
Training duration-3weeks
Comment below if interested. Or send me a private message so you can be added to the training
whatsApp group. 0r call 08145775144, for more info.

(1) (Reply)

Sodexo Employee Benefits And Rewards Services In India / Online Bread Class / Where Can I Brand My Juice Bottles Around Lagos Or Ogun State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.