Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Advise! What Varieties Of Cucumber And Watermelon Should I Plant? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Advise! What Varieties Of Cucumber And Watermelon Should I Plant? (562 Views)

Planting Cucumber And Watermelon On Poly Bags. -trial With Pictures. / Eight (8) Varieties Of Nigerian Mangoes / How To Plant 24,000 Seeds Of Cucumber On A 3plot Of Land And Make Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise! What Varieties Of Cucumber And Watermelon Should I Plant? by Dolypson04(m): 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hello, fellow farmers. I just procured an acre of land and I plan to cultivate watermelon and cucumber. What varities should I cultivate please and why? The farm location is Ibadan, Oyo state. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Advise! What Varieties Of Cucumber And Watermelon Should I Plant? by toxxnoni(m): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
Astro Geotech Nigeria Limited with RC 795624 is a firm that is into Geotechnincal investigation (Soil test), water borehole drilling, Geo-physical survey, pile foundation. Project management

Dear nairalander
We are happy to inform you that we are currently having a special offer for our potential clients.
We are running a geophysical survey for as low as 20,000 naira.

The water borehole drilling on your farm land
Soil Test
Pile Foundation are also affordable
Kindly contact us
Call or whatsapp 08136569906
Email astrogeotech@yahoo.com

Note: state and location matters
Re: Advise! What Varieties Of Cucumber And Watermelon Should I Plant? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
The size that ladies can patronize...
Re: Advise! What Varieties Of Cucumber And Watermelon Should I Plant? by bottlewater1(m): 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
Dolypson04:
Hello, fellow farmers. I just procured an acre of land and I plan to cultivate watermelon and cucumber. What varities should I cultivate please and why? The farm location is Ibadan, Oyo state. Thanks in anticipation

for cucumber you can get full info through a thread created by jethro 2 search his wall
good luck

(1) (Reply)

BIG POULTRY House.......for sale In Ibadan / The Role Of Agri-insurance In Agricultural Development / Need To Start A Fish Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.