Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,594 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

For Sale: Dell Mini 10 Netbook Running Windows 7 And Osx Snow Leopard - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / For Sale: Dell Mini 10 Netbook Running Windows 7 And Osx Snow Leopard (3832 Views)

Dell Inspiron Mini 10 Laptop For Sale @n27,000!!! / Dell Inspiron Mini 10 Netbook In Red For Sale / Xperia Mini 10 (sony Ericsson) For Sale Or Trade With Black Berry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Sale: Dell Mini 10 Netbook Running Windows 7 And Osx Snow Leopard by texazzpete(m): 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2010
Up for sale is a brand new Dell Mini 10 netbook with the following specs

Processor: Intel Atom N270 / 1.6 GHz
RAM: 1 GB
Hard Drive: 160 GB - 5400 rpm

What makes this special is that it's coming pre-installed with not only Win 7 ultimate, but also Mac OSX 10.6.2 Snow leopard in a elegant dual boot configuration. Now you too can experience the OSX wonders without plunking down a fortune on extremely expensive Apple hardware.

Picture below

Asking price? 100k.

Re: For Sale: Dell Mini 10 Netbook Running Windows 7 And Osx Snow Leopard by Mistiky(m): 10:19am On Jan 25, 2010
Tex
Gimme a call. I dont av ur number but u av mine.
I might be interested.
Re: For Sale: Dell Mini 10 Netbook Running Windows 7 And Osx Snow Leopard by texazzpete(m): 1:44am On Jan 26, 2010
Mistiky:

Tex
Gimme a call. I dont av your number but u av mine.
I might be interested.

Will do.
Re: For Sale: Dell Mini 10 Netbook Running Windows 7 And Osx Snow Leopard by ittechvent: 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2010
@ mistiky i have new dell minis and acer aspire1's at 70k and 60k
call 08124682882
Re: For Sale: Dell Mini 10 Netbook Running Windows 7 And Osx Snow Leopard by texazzpete(m): 12:30am On Jan 27, 2010
ittechvent:

@ mistiky i have new dell minis and acer aspire1's at 70k and 60k
call 08124682882

Hijacking someone else's post is in pretty bad taste, man.
Re: For Sale: Dell Mini 10 Netbook Running Windows 7 And Osx Snow Leopard by Mistiky(m): 11:10am On Jan 27, 2010
@ Tex
Still waitin

@ ittechvent
Tanks for the offer. I ain't interested though.
Re: For Sale: Dell Mini 10 Netbook Running Windows 7 And Osx Snow Leopard by texazzpete(m): 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2010
Mistiky:

@ Tex
Still waitin

hey, your number was stored in d phone that got stolen from
me last year nov. Send me email at priyeandroid@gmail.com with your number
Re: For Sale: Dell Mini 10 Netbook Running Windows 7 And Osx Snow Leopard by cuteedd(m): 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2010
@itthechvent
danjumah or wat ever you call yourself, i dont seem to understand how you made over 43 nairalanders happy. i have paid u since last week Thursday for a ps 3slim and all i get from is one excuse 2 another. and u claim 2 have up 2 five console. on Wednesday u told me u sent it and i will get it on Thursday. Thursday came i called you u told me you just sent it and i will get it today being Friday. i have called u this morning and asked you to send me the office address which it will be sent to u said ok, since then i havent heard from u and u refused picking my calls. all i get from you is stories and lies. y? i am tied of your excuses. all i want now is for you to kindly give me my money back pls. cos i can wait for a year for you 2 send me a ps 3 slim.you not a serious business man at all. angry
Re: For Sale: Dell Mini 10 Netbook Running Windows 7 And Osx Snow Leopard by turion(m): 11:12pm On Jan 29, 2010
@texazzpete you f, ing hypocrite remember me, do u remeber bashing my post when i wanted to sell a laptop with windows 7 i guess its payback time
1. the Dell mini 10 sell at 65000 for a brand new one and ur selling this used one for 100,000 thats pure robbery
2. Your selling it with mac osx thats pure piracy and i know its not a legal copy and i dont think the windows 7 is a legal copy either.
3. your just a f, ing hypocrite, liar and a theif i think u should be banned from this forum(#alert moderator). tongue
Re: For Sale: Dell Mini 10 Netbook Running Windows 7 And Osx Snow Leopard by platinumnk(f): 11:17pm On Jan 29, 2010
turion:

@texazzpete you f, ing hypocrite remember me, do u remeber bashing my post when i wanted to sell a laptop with windows 7 i guess its payback time
1. the Dell mini 10 sell at 65000 for a brand new one and your selling this used one for 100,000 thats pure robbery
2. Your selling it with mac osx thats pure piracy and i know its not a legal copy and i dont think the windows 7 is a legal copy either.
3. your just a f, ing hypocrite, liar and a theif i think u should be banned from this forum(#alert moderator).  tongue

shocked shocked shocked
Re: For Sale: Dell Mini 10 Netbook Running Windows 7 And Osx Snow Leopard by texazzpete(m): 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2010
turion:

1. the Dell mini 10 sell at 65000 for a brand new one and your selling this used one for 100,000 thats pure robbery
3. your just a f, ing hypocrite, liar and a theif i think u should be banned from this forum(#alert moderator). tongue

The Dell Mini 10 i'm selling was bought brand new 2 weeks ago from Phones4u, Oxford Street, London. It comes by default with Windows 7
OSX Snow Leopard was installed from a legit copy, purchased at £40 pounds in london

I don't care what you think about the price. I'm selling a Unique product that took me time to put together, i'm not going to hide my intention to make profit from this, why should i? In my books, time = money.

I'm flattered you've been following me around since last year, looking for any chance to throw a dig at me, but i'd advise you to let things go. There's no point in trying to attack someone who won't even feel it.

There are a million ways i could have responded to your 'thief' allegations, but there's really no point. Sorry if i hurt your feelings last year grin.
Re: For Sale: Dell Mini 10 Netbook Running Windows 7 And Osx Snow Leopard by turion(m): 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2010
@texazzpete okay i call for a truce, just try not to ruin other peoples sales
Re: For Sale: Dell Mini 10 Netbook Running Windows 7 And Osx Snow Leopard by OmniPotens(m): 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2010
@poster

Please, I hope this product is for real and not intended to scam anyone. I was called in by an observer to see this. An Apple Marketer to be precise. I need you to provide your office details and any other contact information so you can be reached by interested buyers. Moreso, please be careful on your thing man. I hope you understand what I mean? I'm going to verify your product features on the Apple website using the URL I was provided with. Some works here for me to do on ur account so please ensure you are doing the right thing. This is 2010 and it is too early if anything like problem starts cripping in now.

Happy and Good Business Day!!!
Re: For Sale: Dell Mini 10 Netbook Running Windows 7 And Osx Snow Leopard by texazzpete(m): 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2010
OmniPotens:

@poster

Please, I hope this product is for real and not intended to scam anyone. I was called in by an observer to see this. An Apple Marketer to be precise. I need you to provide your office details and any other contact information so you can be reached by interested buyers. Moreso, please be careful on your thing man. I hope you understand what I mean? I'm going to verify your product features on the Apple website using the URL I was provided with. Some works here for me to do on your account so please ensure you are doing the right thing. This is 2010 and it is too early if anything like problem starts cripping in now.

Happy and Good Business Day!!!

You can start by reading my post first. I've stated that this is a Dell netbook with windows 7, modified to also run a legit copy of OSX. Why would you be checking the Apple website for any product detail?

Check my post count and my posting history before you start insinuating anything silly. I find the mere mention of 'scam' in connection with me to be extremely offensive. There are over 10 posts from itechventures on the tech market homepage, with at least 3 people complaining failure to deliver even after payment. I wonder why you haven't tackled that instead of coming here to accuse me of a 'scam'?
I demand an explanation, as well as a firm statement that your objections are not based on any bias from your apple marketer friend. If I sound offended, it's because I am.

PS: there's no such thing as an 'Apple Marketer'. All retail from Apple is done officially through Apple Stores and through the Apple website. There is no official Apple Store in Nigeria, and anyone who calls himself an Apple Marketer is in no way affiliated with Apple Inc.
Re: For Sale: Dell Mini 10 Netbook Running Windows 7 And Osx Snow Leopard by texazzpete(m): 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2010
@Omnipotens

http://www.mydellmini.com/forum/dell-mini-10v-mac-os-x-discussion/8694-mini-1011-mini-10v-os-x-info-updated-audio.html

and a YouTube video showing what I'm talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNURA-P1ZBs

google up 'osx86' if you really want to know more.
And next time I suggest you send me a pm. I've passed up untold millions of Naira in my Insistence on making an honest living, so I deeply resent this public accusation.

Just do something about all the other people complaining legitimately of being scammed in this tech market and don't take sides with your 'apple marketer' friend.
Re: For Sale: Dell Mini 10 Netbook Running Windows 7 And Osx Snow Leopard by texazzpete(m): 11:23am On Feb 07, 2010
Been off the radar for a while, here are some screenshots

Re: For Sale: Dell Mini 10 Netbook Running Windows 7 And Osx Snow Leopard by Chuckdee(m): 11:33am On Feb 08, 2010
Re: For Sale: Dell Mini 10 Netbook Running Windows 7 And Osx Snow Leopard by Phony200(m): 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2010
It's only on NL you wud see mods that derail threads like this. TP is not new here. I don't think he's ever sold something here and this is a unique netbook running 2 LEGIT OS's. The price may be high but i should think negotiable and not by force to buy.
Look for thiefs and spammers elsewhere. Be a good mod and clean up after yourself.
Re: For Sale: Dell Mini 10 Netbook Running Windows 7 And Osx Snow Leopard by texazzpete(m): 11:30pm On Feb 09, 2010
@Chuckdee, Phony200
Thanks for the words of support, to be honest i am still somewhat bitter over the whole thing. You'd think that with a post count of 3800+ i'd be insulated from these kinda accusations.

Phony200, you're right about the price being negotiable. I love to tinker with new stuff, but my wife isn't too thrilled with me amassing too many gadgets, so i've got to sell this one off. I'm even making plans to get another one to try and triple boot with OSX, Ubuntu and Win 7. I may probably keep that one (if the wife lets me cheesy )

The funny thing about this saga is that when the Tech Market was first launched, i took the initiative of contacting Seun to sticky a thread i made about referrals to prevent scammers from taking advantage of gullible people here.

It's no longer stickied, but you can find it here
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-88024.0.html

Never knew i'd one day be accused of being one of the bad guys grin

Chuckdee, If this topic ever gets stickied again, i'll gladly give you a referral for the PS3 i bought from ya.

Re: For Sale: Dell Mini 10 Netbook Running Windows 7 And Osx Snow Leopard by Phony200(m): 7:58am On Feb 10, 2010
^^^^
Girlfriends are bad, wives are even worse. They see our toys as competitors for attention. Enough already, we all know mods on NL are paid in ego. Do have a good sale. I envy whoever's gonna gets this.
Re: For Sale: Dell Mini 10 Netbook Running Windows 7 And Osx Snow Leopard by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2010
texazzpete:

@Chuckdee, Phony200
Thanks for the words of support, to be honest i am still somewhat bitter over the whole thing. You'd think that with a post count of 3800+ i'd be insulated from these kinda accusations.

Phony200, you're right about the price being negotiable. I love to tinker with new stuff, but my wife isn't too thrilled with me amassing too many gadget[/b]s, so i've got to sell this one off. I'm even making plans to get another one to try and triple boot with OSX, Ubuntu and Win 7. I may probably keep that one (if the wife lets me cheesy )

i can tell you - it will prolly get worse - like most women, madam probably thinks/hopes you will grow out of it

Phony200:

^^^^
Girlfriends are bad, wives are even worse. They see our toys as competitors for attention. [b]Enough already, we all know mods on NL are paid in ego
. Do have a good sale. I envy whoever's gonna gets this.

madam calls my laptop the mistress

wetin man go do - petition admin to pay us in $ tongue

but omni you fumble sha - TP na oyel bigger boy he can prolly afford to give away the laptop cheesy
Re: For Sale: Dell Mini 10 Netbook Running Windows 7 And Osx Snow Leopard by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2010
www.nairaland.com/attachments/224359_osx_jpg17fc4b7af09cd7df785eaf892409ea36

that bookshelf - as soon as you ahve little TPS running around - its going - unless you fix it to the wall - my son kept trying to scale my bookshelf
Re: For Sale: Dell Mini 10 Netbook Running Windows 7 And Osx Snow Leopard by Gamine(f): 2:40am On Feb 12, 2010
Last price? my friend!
Re: For Sale: Dell Mini 10 Netbook Running Windows 7 And Osx Snow Leopard by mbulela: 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2010
Gamine:

Last price? my friend!

this woman, you have been missing.
welcome back.
Re: For Sale: Dell Mini 10 Netbook Running Windows 7 And Osx Snow Leopard by texazzpete(m): 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2010
Gamine:

Last price? my friend!

anything for you, mon ami!
Re: For Sale: Dell Mini 10 Netbook Running Windows 7 And Osx Snow Leopard by Chuckdee(m): 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2010
TP,
Fanks. On a lighter note,
Hope y'all hv some nice times this ♥♥♥ Weekend! wink wink
1 luv!
Re: For Sale: Dell Mini 10 Netbook Running Windows 7 And Osx Snow Leopard by Thelmabee: 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2010
'@oyb
ooooh shut up already oyb, your wife prolly doesn't give a finger whether you exist or the lack of it(too busy carrying out your damn responsibilties to take notice of you), thats why your stinky lapie is your only consolation.

(1) (Reply)

Please Which Home Theater System Should I Go For / Small Tiger Generator Can Now Power Pressing Iron & Other Appliances / Unlocked Universal Mifi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.