Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Can Someone's Yahoomail Account Be Disabled Or Discontinued? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can Someone's Yahoomail Account Be Disabled Or Discontinued? (917 Views)

My Facebook Account Is Disabled Please Help / Please Help, My Yahoomail Is Not Getting Email From Some Email Addresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone's Yahoomail Account Be Disabled Or Discontinued? by Olayemi244(m): 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
Good Afternoon Everyone,

Please, it is very important to me and my brother's life that we get this issue resolved.

My brother registered his yahoomail account (onikunle2012@ymail.com) since 2012 and has been using it until this morning.

He was in this same email account inbox throughout yesterday to fetch some data and just this morning when he tried to login with the same yahoomail account (onikunle2012@ymail.com) and the password ********* then it keeps bringing "Sorry, we don't recognize that email address or phone number".

Funny enough, in the yahoomail account recovery section, of all his recovery details cannot be found or recognized.
Please, i need your urgent reply (if you are capable to handle this matter) and your help is consciously needed. How is this possible? Have you experience such? How did you resolve it and maintain that same account?

Thanks on individual replies.

(1) (Reply)

The Open E-mark Story! / Android Ui Programmer Needed In Lagos / Did You Need An Adsense For Your Blog???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.