Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,158 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Lagos Immunization Workers Outburst As Government Refuse To Pay Their Money - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos Immunization Workers Outburst As Government Refuse To Pay Their Money (416 Views)

Boko Harams Are Threats To Immunization / Monkeypox Immunization Vaccine / Lagos Immunization Workers Outburst As Government Refuse To Pay Their Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Immunization Workers Outburst As Government Refuse To Pay Their Money by Folastar(f): 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
Polio immunization workers of IFAKO IJAIYE/OKE-IRA local government, have expressed their heartfelt of anger due to the delay of payment after rendering their service.
Workers have stated that the service which took place from the 6th of May 2017 to the 9th of May 2017 was very stressful, as they went through thick and thin just to make sure children of the community were free from the paralyzing disease.
According to Mrs Falope, she mentioned that “what the government are doing to us is wrong because i did this with the tought that i will get my pay in no time”.
Another old woman said “This government is wicked, why should they make us go through stress that will not be fruitful, I am an old woman of 70 years, I walked in the sun shouting and ringing a very heavy bell, but the government kept deceiving us”.
"Why all this, I don't know where this fault is coming from, but I don't think it's from the government, it might be the people under the government who are trying to embezzle the money” Mr Ola explained.
“I am in big debt right now because I borrowed money from my neighbour thinking I would get my pay soon and refund my outstanding debt, we plead that government hear our outcry” says a mother of five.
It is clearly obvious that the people are in great disappointment with the government and they plead that the government or whosoever is in charge should reconsider.
Re: Lagos Immunization Workers Outburst As Government Refuse To Pay Their Money by jay2pee(m): 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
Na wa ooo

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Broken The Oath He Took – Ohanaeze / Brt To Sack Bus-men By August / Get Your Chinese Visa Within 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.