Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Rooted Infinix Note 3 Always Booting To Recovery - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Rooted Infinix Note 3 Always Booting To Recovery (1070 Views)

How Can I By Pass The Wifi Set Up When Device Is Booting After A Factory Reset?? / Pls Help! Tecno L8+ Booting Problem.... / My Infinix Hot Note Keeps Freezing And Restarting, Freezes While Booting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rooted Infinix Note 3 Always Booting To Recovery by degreaterone: 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
I have an Infinix Note 3 X601, updated to Android N, Rooted and Philz Touch 6. 59, 0 custom recovery installed. Problem began when I tried to factory reset it from within the settings, the phone rebooted to recovery to wipe the data, and since then it wont boot to system again, whenever i try to boot it to system, it will go to recovery. if i connect it to pc, the pc wont recognise it, the pc will show a message that the USB device is not recodnisd, and the phone will boot to recovery again.
i tried to reflash the stock firmware using sp flashtool and it always fails as the system will not recognise the phone, even though i have the required mtk drivers installed.
i tried to flash this https://androidhq254..com.ng/2017/04/mad-aosp-n-711-for-infinix-note-3-x601.html and http://bbs.infinixmobility.com/thread-149453-3-1.html custom roms using the custom recovery, they all fail mid way.

i will appreciate any help i can get in reviving this phone. thanks in advance
Re: Rooted Infinix Note 3 Always Booting To Recovery by Folahanmi19(m): 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2019
I'm currently facing this problem too, please how did you resolve it
Re: Rooted Infinix Note 3 Always Booting To Recovery by Captiveportal: 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2019
You don't flash rooted phones bro, take it to phone engineers that do flashing so they'll reload the stock ROM of the phone they have necessary softwares for that ..the thing is 50/50 Sha cos the phone has hard bricked and the recovery process is complicated.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Have A Tablet To Sell / BLU PURE XR Full Spec Review / I Need To Buy A Good Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.