Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Fertility Booster : Freeflow And Dr Quick Herbal Capsules - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fertility Booster : Freeflow And Dr Quick Herbal Capsules (6049 Views)

The Day That Was... Surv And Dr (mrs) Etiette Udomessien Defined In 44 Pictures / Desire-x, Hot Goat Weed, 60 Capsules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fertility Booster : Freeflow And Dr Quick Herbal Capsules by mioranyan(m): 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
Here is a testimonial from someone that used these natural products

My name is Deborah from Ibadan but currently serving in Benin.
I got married in 2010 and like every newly married woman, I felt I was going to get pragnant so easily but my husband and I tried for several years all to no avail.
I remember I was having very irregular cycles and so my ovulatiion was unstable too. At a point, my doctor told me I was not ovulatiing and placed me and my hubby on some fertility drugs but nothing changed.
We tried so many herbs and pills and nothing changed and the worse of it was that my flow seized that I did not see it for 2 years and that got me confused the more. One day I was going through my Facebook and stumbled on FREEFLOW HERBAL page, I read through other women’s testimonies and I felt I should give it a trial too.
I called the contact number I saw there and explained my problems to the consultant and he assured me it was going to be corrected using 4 containers of FREEFLOW CAPSULE.
By faith, I ordered for the product and I received it through God is Good Motors in Benin. The first 30 days of taking the drugs, I started seeing my flow and I quickly called Doctor to thank him. The next month, I did not see my flow and the next month again, I did not see my period again and I became worried so I went to a laboratory centre and did PT and they told me the result was negative.
I went to the second hospital, they result came out positive and to confirm, I went for a scan and the pregnancyy was confirmed positive and my baby was already breathing.
I can’t close my mouth and am here to testify that your products work and God be praised for using you people to wipe my tears.

for inquiries and purchase, consultation
call: 08149365691/09052096037(whatsapp)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Delay Pregnancy: D'oh! / Heeelllpppppp! Advice Urgently Needed. / Her Husband Always Beat Her Despiter Her Commitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.