Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

CHAMPION His Cause With Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CHAMPION His Cause With Me (474 Views)

Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanemere Turns 'World's Heavy Weight Champion' In Church / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy / Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHAMPION His Cause With Me by Profwriter(m): 5:39am On Jun 17, 2017
Hello everyone, this is a clarion call to responsibility.
Do you have a hunger for God? Are you passionate about souls and to see God revival in all the nations of the earth; there is never a time such as this, when the power of God is much needed to break the chains of darkness in this generation.
Let's champion this cause together to bring Gods power of salvation, healing and deliverance to the world via crusades and gospel campaign.

There is joy in heaven over one soul that repents, when Jesus comes; He will be glad to see the souls you have won, not certificate or money acquired.

Join this chariot today, let's set the nations ablaze for God.
Re: CHAMPION His Cause With Me by Profwriter(m): 8:06am On Jun 17, 2017
Prayers triggers REVIVAL.
You can't be a christan and the lives of the unsaved does not matter to you.

We are kicking off with prayers and fasting. Join the Prayers and Revival Network today.

Just drop your numbers and I will add you
Re: CHAMPION His Cause With Me by Profwriter(m): 9:53am On Jun 17, 2017
Who will reach the lost if not you?
The great commission is for everyone, it is the Father's business, and as a child in the family, you are to expand it.
Its not for a selected few.
They that turn many to righteousness shall shine as stars forever.
Re: CHAMPION His Cause With Me by Profwriter(m): 10:12am On Jun 17, 2017
You may be saying, I am a good christian, I do good to people, and I am okay.
Its the devils desire to ensure you are comfortable and keep doing good, because doing good will keep you from doing Gods' best. And God's best is souls.

He gave everything for it, so much investment was made, His son suffered, bled, died and rose triumphantly from the grave. You can never know how much this cost, would you sit and watch this investment waste, how would you have handled a business that you invested all you have into? Would you say you are not advertising manager, so you won't advertised your business? Would you say you are not a cleaner so you won't clean the premises if its dirty?
Why will you allow God's investment to waste.
Join this chariot today
Re: CHAMPION His Cause With Me by Hiswordxray(m): 10:47am On Jun 17, 2017
The Spirit is in a move, he is bringing everything back to the Centrality and Supremacy of Christ:
http://hiswordxray..com/2015/12/that-christ-might-be-all-in-all.html
Re: CHAMPION His Cause With Me by Profwriter(m): 11:00am On Jun 17, 2017
Hiswordxray:
The Spirit is in a move, he is bringing everything back to the Centrality and Supremacy of Christ:
http://hiswordxray..com/2015/12/that-christ-might-be-all-in-all.html

You are welcomed Hisword, together let's expand God's kingdom on earth. Join this chariot now
Re: CHAMPION His Cause With Me by Profwriter(m): 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
Can you hear the heartbeat of the master? Its about souls, souls, souls. Would you heed His voice?

Isaiah answered and said here I am
Paul said, Lord what would thou have me do
What is your response?

This is a non denominational fellowship, and you are a stakeholder in this movement.

Our aim is to spread the fire of revival, we cannot keep silence but preach Christ.

What will you rather do?
In a world where abomination are legalised in some nations
Teenage pregnancy on the rise, some churches have started sharing condom to youths in the name of sex education, SHAME!
Cultism even among youths
We live in a world that celebrates people who preach lust, violence, sex smoking through music and video; they are now celebrities of different companies.
Who will turn the tide?
Who will plead the saviour course
Who is on the Lord side?

Join this chariot and together let's build Gods' Kingdom
Re: CHAMPION His Cause With Me by Profwriter(m): 8:16am On Jun 18, 2017
Profwriter:
Can you hear the heartbeat of the master? Its about souls, souls, souls. Would you heed His voice?

Isaiah answered and said here I am
Paul said, Lord what would thou have me do
What is your response?

This is a non denominational fellowship, and you are a stakeholder in this movement.

Our aim is to spread the fire of revival, we cannot keep silence but preach Christ.

What will you rather do?
In a world where abomination are legalised in some nations
Teenage pregnancy on the rise, some churches have started sharing condom to youths in the name of sex education, SHAME!
Cultism even among youths
We live in a world that celebrates people who preach lust, violence, sex smoking through music and video; they are now celebrities of different companies.
Who will turn the tide?
Who will plead the saviour course
Who is on the Lord side?

Join this chariot and together let's build Gods' Kingdom

Time is getting shorter, soon the King will come. Millions will be lost forever if there is no revival now
Re: CHAMPION His Cause With Me by Profwriter(m): 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
Happy Sunday.
Its a new week to represent Christ on Earth, to show the father's love to dying world.

Many are getting discouraged, but the revival fire shall stir up courage, faith, hope in their spirit.

The revival fire shall set the nations, churches and community on the path of holiness, righteousness and godliness.

Join us now
Re: CHAMPION His Cause With Me by Profwriter(m): 1:19am On Jun 24, 2017
Profwriter:
Happy Sunday.
Its a new week to represent Christ on Earth, to show the father's love to dying world.

Many are getting discouraged, but the revival fire shall stir up courage, faith, hope in their spirit.

The revival fire shall set the nations, churches and community on the path of holiness, righteousness and godliness.

Join us now

What have you done with your life that would count in eternity?
Re: CHAMPION His Cause With Me by Profwriter(m): 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2017
THE BOOK OF ACTS EXISTS, BECAUSE THE APOSTLES ACTED. The HolySpirit moved because he found yielded men and willingly men.

The ministry demands total surrender, effectual and fervent prayers, a life of self-denial, death to flesh.

Do you want to experience the Apostolic moves of God as of old? Live like the apostles and you will get same results.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That You Are Expected To Be PROFITABLE On EVERY Word Of GOD? / Pastor Who Delivers Woman Pregnant With Catfish Places Members On Life Salary / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.