Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Brad And Angelina 'split' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brad And Angelina 'split' (6544 Views)

Brad Pit And Angelina Jolies Child Is The Most Anticipated Baby Since Jesus Chri / First Pictures From Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie's Wedding / Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Officially Become Mr. & Mrs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by SisiKill1: 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2010
You tell 'em chic2pimp. cheesy

Girl next door. . . Yeah if you live in 50mil mansion in Malibu and you spend 100,000 a month tanning. Someone needs to tell Jenjen to stay out of the sun coz that skin can be used to sandpaper my gramma's new cupboard. . .It's that leathery. Ayama!
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by spikedcylinder: 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2010
Jennifer was America's sweetheart. To deny that is the highest level of bad belle ever!
Sisi, I'm good jare. How's that Hausa husband you're reserving for me?
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by THEAMAKA(f): 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2010
people are still on about the Jen Brad Angie thing?
how long ago was that? 7 years? shior.
all 3 of them are overrated.
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by shilling(f): 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Jennifer was America's sweetheart. To deny that is the highest level of bad belle ever!
Sisi, I'm good jare. How's that Hausa husband you're reserving for me?

I believe she still is America's sweetheart.

Now that they're broken up, I know pple gon start talking abt a Brad & Jen reunion, hope that doesn't happen. Once a cheater, always a cheater.
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by TOPE20001(f): 11:28pm On Jan 25, 2010
Brad Pitt: “I am in love and I have the most beautiful family — what else can a guy want?”
Now how can people still go on and on about Brangelina split up rumors after Brad himself stated the above lines? People are just going insane with this Brad n Angelina split up thingy but the matter of the fact is that they are doing just fine. Websites like “Dailymail” and “News of the World“are making life miserable for the hottest couple in Tinsel town.

There was time when Brad said “I am in love and I have the most beautiful family — what else can a guy want? I am the happiest man ever. My daughter from Africa is beautiful.” “We’re so lucky to have her and to have children from around the world. They’re all fantastic and we would love another. Who knows, maybe we’ll have one in London, I’d like that.” Those words still stand. Reports of Brad not wanting anymore babies and fights with Angelina are absolutely false. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s reporters have come up and stated Rumors of a breakup are “total b.s.”

Trust me, and if not me then trust “People,” “TMZ,” & “Perez Hilton.” The world wide leaders in entertainment news are quiet and haven’t said anything about Brangelina split up while the eeny, meeny, miny, websites are constantly claiming that some sources have come and whispered in their ears that they are splitting up.

.It’s also very sad to see some dumb websites are claiming that they are seeking divorce lawyers while the fascinating fact is that they are not married.

Brad himself don speak . . . .bad belle ppl grin
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by chic2pimp(m): 12:02am On Jan 26, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Brad himself don speak . . . .bad belle ppl grin
Don't mind dem jare grin cheesy.

Sisi_Kill:

You tell 'em chic2pimp. cheesy

Girl next door. . . Yeah if you live in 50mil mansion in Malibu and you spend 100,000 a month tanning. Someone needs to tell Jenjen to stay out of the sun coz that skin can be used to sandpaper my gramma's new cupboard. . .It's that leathery. Ayama!
You too see am grin

shilling:

I believe she still is America's sweetheart.

Now that they're broken up, I know pple gon start talking abt a Brad & Jen reunion, hope that doesn't happen. Once a cheater, always a cheater.
Why in Sango's name would Brad want to get back with Jen? undecided
Isn't that called lowering your standard? tongue
Fatty Vince Vaughan has already had his way with her grin cheesy
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by H2O2: 12:05am On Jan 26, 2010
chic2pimp:

Isn't that called lowering your standard? tongue
Fatty Vince Vaughan has already had his way with her grin cheesy

Yes sir. Epic downgrade.
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by SisiKill1: 12:45am On Jan 26, 2010
Not only fat vince, the Pisser man himself John Mayer has marked his territory on her head. Not just Epic down grade, it is the grand daddy of all Epic grades. Lmao!

Can the term America's sweetheart be applied to a forty sum'n yrs old?

Spike amariya. . .your Ango is waiting for you. Just say the word and you'll be Mrs sisi's brother's wife in no time. cheesy
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by THEAMAKA(f): 12:49am On Jan 26, 2010
John Mayer is so hott! cheesy
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by chic2pimp(m): 5:53am On Jan 26, 2010
THE AMAKA:

John Mayer is so hott! cheesy
Well, if that is the standard for hotness, may I gently add Segun Arinze and co to that list grin

H2O2:

Yes sir. Epic downgrade.
Abi oo. Souljaboy tell em' grin cheesy

Sisi_Kill:

Not only fat vince, the Pisser man himself John Mayer has marked his territory on her head. Not just Epic down grade, it is the grand daddy of all Epic grades. Lmao!

Can the term America's sweetheart be applied to a forty sum'n yrs old?

Spike amariya. . .your Ango is waiting for you. Just say the word and you'll be Mrs sisi's brother's wife in no time. cheesy
Abeg make una kill person jor. 'The Pisser Man' lmfao grin grin cheesy
Chei Jen shey you see your life grin
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by chiogo(f): 6:02am On Jan 26, 2010
Jen singing: *haters. . . and I made myself so easy to love* grin
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by spikedcylinder: 10:37am On Jan 26, 2010
chiogo:

Abi o. Unlike that Jezebel that carries hunting knives under her frigging bra. grin
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by H2O2: 10:42am On Jan 26, 2010
chiogo:

You nailed it! So easy a cave man can get some too.
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by SisiKill1: 11:41am On Jan 26, 2010
Ah! Awon Aiye! Where una see hunting knife? :O

Even if she has it sef, it only shows what a self reliant woman she is. The kinda woman who will not only help bring home the bacon, she'll also gut the pig. Unlike someone we won't mention who will most likely fall apart at the sight of uncooked meat. Lol.
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by maedan(f): 11:59am On Jan 26, 2010
Who ever mentioned Jen and Brad coming back together?? Huh. Anyways, no smoke without fire, they can deny all they want but Brangelina will soon become two words whether the haters/ fans like it or not tongue.
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by spikedcylinder: 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

Ah! Awon Aiye! Where una see hunting knife? :O

Even if she has it sef, it only shows what a self reliant woman she is. The kinda woman who will not only help bring home the bacon, she'll also gut the pig. Unlike someone we won't mention who will most likely fall apart at the sight of uncooked meat. Lol.

No be hunting knife she dey carry about? That evil husband snatching Jezebel. Act, she can't act. Witch! That's if she hasn't finished drinking Brad's blood.angry grin
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by iice(f): 2:52pm On Jan 26, 2010
spikedcylinder:

No be hunting knife she dey carry about? That evil husband snatching Jezebel. Act, she can't act. Witch! That's if she hasn't finished drinking Brad's blood.angry grin

*Gasps* ~ Compared to Aniston, i'd say Jolie is the best actress in the world! grin
Truthfully, i find jolie boring without her blood vials and all that cheesy

Actually Julia Roberts is America's sweetheart. Aniston is the girl next door.
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by amebono1: 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2010
Angelina isnt worth life itself, that woman that has a very terrible past?someone should take those kids away from her jare, she's not even finished taking care of herself na pikin? she might probably teach them how to drink eachother's blood when they grow up

oloshi tongue
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by spikedcylinder: 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2010
iice:

*Gasps* ~ Compared to Aniston, i'd say Jolie is the best actress in the world! grin
Truthfully, i find jolie boring without her blood vials and all that cheesy

Actually Julia Roberts is America's sweetheart. Aniston is the girl next door.

Two of them are mediocre actresses, I must admit. Only thing worth seeing Jolie in was Changeling and even that sef could have been made more interesting if a better actress got that role.
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by SisiKill1: 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2010
I know iice! I miss that Jolie gosh darn it!
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by chic2pimp(m): 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2010
chiogo:

Made herself easy to love ma foot. I'll rather call it sucking peoples's backside to get extra lovewink cheesy

spikedcylinder:

Two of them are mediocre actresses, I must admit. Only thing worth seeing Jolie in was Changeling and even that sef could have been made more interesting if a better actress got that role.

The Oscar commitee would disagree with you wink.

At the end of their respective careers one would go down as a Hollywood great while the other dear I say it would be another one of those run of the mill actresses grin cheesy grin

spikedcylinder:

Na lie. She no snatch anything jare.

In the words of the famous author 'Once You Go Jolie, You Can Never Go Back' grin
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by spikedcylinder: 11:59pm On Jan 26, 2010
Oscar committee? What a laugh! grin grin grin
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by chiogo(f): 12:29am On Jan 27, 2010
H2O2:

You nailed it! So easy a cave man can get some too.
chic2pimp:

Made herself easy to love ma foot. I'll rather call it sucking peoples's backside to get extra lovewink cheesy
It's actually a song, f00ls. grin grin

spikedcylinder:

Abi o. Unlike that Jezebel that carries hunting knives under her frigging bra. grin

LOL and they say she's looking sick lately. Like duh, she been sick.
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by SisiKill1: 10:03am On Jan 27, 2010
Bwahahahahahaha@chic2pimp. cheesy cheesy

Where the hell have you been hiding?

Spikey don't let me fight you oh, how can you compare Rachel with Jolie? That's just all sorts of wrong.
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by spikedcylinder: 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2010
All sorts of wrong, I agree Sisi.
Jolie is a manipulative, unsexy shrew. Aniston is sweet and easy going. Not the best actress in the world but she's still earning a living and is still relevant in Hollywood. If anything, you have to hand it to her PR people for creating a likable image of her in the media. Jolie's people have only succeeded in making her look like a whoring, third world baby grabber. grin
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by amebono1: 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2010

Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by amebono1: 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2010

Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by amebono1: 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2010
Just see how cute he was looking with jen, look at what he looks like now

Even my papa wey born football team never look old reach like this undecided
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2010
all these jolie beefers - wetin? there is more to a couple than golden hair and some cute images

who says brad would not have gone all white if he'd stayed with jen?

abegi

jolie is a correct woman anyday - Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations High Commissioner - walking the walk - wetin aniston do sef pass some 'charity organisations'

y'all bashers are just freaks for highly photogenic couples is all
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by mystikal(m): 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2010
Finally, something for busy bodies to blab about.

. . . , .i rather liked this multicultural family, i hope he doesnt go back to Aniston though, she's been lurking in the background like a lonely puppy dog for far too long,
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by chiogo(f): 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2010
Anyway, they're not splitting. It was mentioned on Wendy's show last night.
Good, they deserve each other. grin
Re: Brad And Angelina 'split' by spikedcylinder: 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2010

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTO- Chidinma VS Davido VS Wizkid....who Rocked The Camo Best? / See What Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Is Wearing - Is This Okay For A Teen? / Photos: See Maheeda's Hawt Christmas Parcel In Bikini!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.