Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans (43339 Views)

Photos Of The Released Epe Students After 2 Months Of Abduction / Lagos Students Abduction: Traditional Ruler Held For Supplying Kidnappers Food / Body Of Kidnapped Lecturer Found Inside Bush 2 Months After Abduction (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Bro, I don't begrudge your desire because I'm also being ass-forked by the status quo in the country, but as a wise middle-aged Cambodian monk once said, 'the internet isn't as anonymous as you think.'
His problem is ignorance and stupidity
Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by slavemerchant: 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
Who fvcking cares
Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by DanseMacabre(m): 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
maxwell60:
His problem is ignorance and stupidity

It might just be disillusionment bro. Me sef don tire, but even if I wan go illegal, I no fit come social media come dey yarn am na, even if na joke.
Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by ShenTeh(m): 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
Kobicove:
These days if you want your thread to hit front page just attach "Evans" to the news headline grin

For examfle:

* How to cook ogbono soup - Evans
* Making love to Evans increases your chances of hitting jackfot
* Evans rejects Biapra
* etc
Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by fippycbk(m): 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mr Dunu's escape made front page once. When it was revealed that someone saved him from being lynched and the said person was being threatened by the kidnappers.
Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by grafitti(m): 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
Vince77:
There is something going down on twitter. Search for the hashtag #FreeEvans. Some people are really senseless.

It's not surprising o! To them all horzzu na horzzu.
The other bloke that was executed for drug trafficking in Indonesia was hugely celebrated as a hero in his hometown.
undecided
Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by Omeokachie: 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
Reason we should all say 'NO' to jungle justice.

This kidnap victim (Dunu) would have been lynched by the ignorant mob that branded him an armed robber!
Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by Taku555(m): 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
DanseMacabre:
It was the man's fate that he escape, otherwise, how would you explain a bunch of experienced kidnappers sleeping on duty?

Plus Evans's greed brought about his hubris. It is indeed a lesson for all who are negatively inspired by this story.

The thing that's really surprising me in this whole saga is that the NPF haven't whistleblown the whistleblower.
he is actually Peter who escaped from chains during his arrest
Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by Alday: 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
One of the few moments I wish Lord Eddard Stark and his big sword are real. A quick swing after muttering some words and this man will be history but not after revealing all his accomplices

Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by 9jatatafo(m): 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
This story has k-leg. what is the role of Emeka that barely worked for 5 years in Dunu's company? why display the photo of the house of the informant? This story of Evans should be kept secret at least.
Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by Abudu2000(m): 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
Seems like Igbos hate this news so bad that they complain of Evans hitting fo every time. Ibo ppl are devilish ppl
Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by ruggedtimi(m): 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by ruggedtimi(m): 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
they should do a seasonal movie for evans
Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/inside-story-last-abduction-nailed-evans/
Wallahi igbos have ruined this country. Any attrocity commited, u'll definately see an igbo man behind it. And yet they are dosturbing us with biafra. Trust an igbo man at ur own peril

Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by opichika(m): 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
finally ooooo''''''He's about to go Down!!
Re: Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans by Abeos(m): 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
This story of the person escaping from the kidnappers den is actually true. Read it here some when it happened then, now we see how jungle justice is really bad cos if they have lynched him that day as I learnt he was almost, this revelation wouldn't have been gotten. It also shows that the police also work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) / Two Armed Robbers Carrying Pump-Action Guns Arrested In Anambra (photos) / Edo Police Parade Three Suspected Cultists Arrested For Assaulting A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.