Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Over Clean Honda City - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Over Clean Honda City (1386 Views)

Over Clean Import & Ship Ready 2010 RX350 Lexus With Thumb-start / Toks Over Clean Toyota Sienna 1.6m SOLD / Classy/Unique/flawlesly sound 07/08 Toyota Camry 2.6m Toks. Over Clean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over Clean Honda City by WiseDon2(m): 11:01am On Jun 17, 2017
The car is just Few months old,first body,A/C is working perfectly well,Automatic transmission,Engine and Gear Box is very much intact .Interior is wow..Nothing is wrong with the car,just in need of cash...you will you proud you own your car....NA OVER CLEAN DEY WORRY THIS CAR..... CALL SAM ON 08130924655 or 08057081537...Location is Abuja

Re: Over Clean Honda City by nifemi25(m): 11:28am On Jun 17, 2017
Which year is the car and how much is it?
Re: Over Clean Honda City by Kufie(m): 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
nifemi25:
Which year is the car and how much is it?

Judging from the interior, 2007/2008. Vehicle has the old license plates. I stand corrected but I'm not sure these ever came in the country as a Tokunbo that year or even later as it wasn't sold in the states. This car must've been used since 2007-2009(late), definitely had the body resprayed and maybe worked on too (was hot cake for banks especially and those people don't treat cars well). Be sure to do a thorough inspection and bear in mind this was NOT used for few months as stated.

1 Like

Re: Over Clean Honda City by nifemi25(m): 7:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
Kufie:

Judging from the interior, 2007/2008. Vehicle has the old license plates. I stand corrected but I'm not sure these ever came in the country as a Tokunbo that year or even later as it wasn't sold in the states. This car must've been used since 2007-2009(late), definitely had the body resprayed and maybe worked on too (was hot cake for banks especially and those people don't treat cars well). Be sure to do a thorough inspection and bear in mind this was NOT used for few months as stated.

Thanks so much for the info. I really appreciate
Re: Over Clean Honda City by Kufie(m): 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
nifemi25:

Thanks so much for the info. I really appreciate

You're welcome
Re: Over Clean Honda City by Roverguy: 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
OVER CLEAN KO OVERR CKEAN NI undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Over Clean Honda City by kayjasper(f): 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
This seller is either oblivious of the car he is selling or just a plain liar!!!

What is over clean in the ride?

And with those plates number how can you say its just a few months used?

When you have to lie blatantly to sell a car, then there are many issues that you have to hide..... BUYERS BEWARE

2 Likes

Re: Over Clean Honda City by kayjasper(f): 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
This seller is either oblivious of the car he is selling or just a plain liar!!!

And with those plates number how can you ever say its just a few months used?

When you have to lie blatantly to sell a car, then there are many issues that you have to hide..... BUYERS BEWARE
Re: Over Clean Honda City by darmilolah(m): 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
500k?
Re: Over Clean Honda City by Mailthaddeus(m): 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
This car has been sprayed, after a rough usage. Am sure physical inspection will reveal more damages and repairs to be done.
I can do maximum of 520k

(1) (Reply)

Car Spraybooth (oven) For Sale / Sold. Sold. Sold Reg Corolla 2008 For Sale @ 1.4m / 2011 Lexus Es350 Tokunbo For Sale Super Clean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.