Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,540 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Where Can I Get Large Supply Of Bitter Kola And Kola Nut - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Get Large Supply Of Bitter Kola And Kola Nut (4513 Views)

Where In Nigeria Can I Get Large Quantity Of Original Sheabutter / Please Can Somebody Give Me The List Of Bitter Kola And Kola Nuts Buyers In Overseas / How To Get Buyers For Bitter Kola Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Large Supply Of Bitter Kola And Kola Nut by atunbigeoj(m): 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2010
Gud day guys,I will like to know where i can obtain bitter kola and kola nut in large quantity, preferably from source.lets say where it is being planted and harvested on a large scale,i will be delighted if anybody that has this information can make it known to me.Thanks house.
Re: Where Can I Get Large Supply Of Bitter Kola And Kola Nut by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2010
state the quantity you want and how you want them packaged. I have them in large quantity. You havn't left a means of contacting u.
Re: Where Can I Get Large Supply Of Bitter Kola And Kola Nut by Thethy(m): 8:38am On Jan 25, 2010
Re: Where Can I Get Large Supply Of Bitter Kola And Kola Nut by lomzy1(m): 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2010
call me on 08023881557 for further details. i have a local seller.
Re: Where Can I Get Large Supply Of Bitter Kola And Kola Nut by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2010
my cousin plants and sells kola-nuts in Ore, a town in Ondo State, She has been in the business for over 9years now,
if you are serious about this , send me a mail to coonlay47@yahoo.co.uk , i will give you her details,

goodluck!
Re: Where Can I Get Large Supply Of Bitter Kola And Kola Nut by adolmax: 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2010
coonz pls can i have you number cos am working on getting a buyer for bitter kola and kolanut and i will like to get in touch with you when the stuff should click
Re: Where Can I Get Large Supply Of Bitter Kola And Kola Nut by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2010
hi aldomax,
here is my number - 08037904605-kunle

(1) (Reply)

Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Business Ideas Sharing Thread / No Plan To Shortchange Government, Says Nigerian Breweries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.