Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Olumide Akinyemi Bags First Class From Finnish University, Graduates As The Best - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olumide Akinyemi Bags First Class From Finnish University, Graduates As The Best (24365 Views)

Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy / Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School / Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumide Akinyemi Bags First Class From Finnish University, Graduates As The Best by bellotaofeek: 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
When it comes to academic excellence it must be Afonja ... But when It's drug related ....

1 Like

Re: Olumide Akinyemi Bags First Class From Finnish University, Graduates As The Best by Ayjuri: 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
Fabulosdave01:
G

Meaning?
Re: Olumide Akinyemi Bags First Class From Finnish University, Graduates As The Best by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
0b100100111:

And some people re busy bagging execution in Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore

I tell you. Chimamanda is at least a consolation from that part of the country.

1 Like

Re: Olumide Akinyemi Bags First Class From Finnish University, Graduates As The Best by cleph(m): 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
wow..congrats
Re: Olumide Akinyemi Bags First Class From Finnish University, Graduates As The Best by fuad99: 10:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
Congratulations man...Anyone that thinks Finland universities are for pushovers must be seriously joking check out their rating yourself and you would be surprised how advanced they are.

1 Like

Re: Olumide Akinyemi Bags First Class From Finnish University, Graduates As The Best by outstanding100(m): 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
That's great! Persistence is the key to great success. Congrats man!
Re: Olumide Akinyemi Bags First Class From Finnish University, Graduates As The Best by Missfads(f): 11:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
congratulations to him

Hello Nairalanders. I need your help please...
Social Media is bringing people together to help one another. So do this for me...!

I am contesting for a wedding cake with other four aspiring couples

I needs your likes on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram because the winner will be determined from the one who has
the highest number of likes from the three social media.

I have been campaigning for likes, yet, I am not meeting up.

Help me like the pictures in this link to help me win.

Follow the links to like the pictures

Here are the links:
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1396189003752908&substory_index=0&id=115469595158195&refid=12&_rdc=1&_rdr

Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8dHa5lqNl/

Twitter

https://twitter.com/mixnbake/status/871584998922620928
Thank you.
Re: Olumide Akinyemi Bags First Class From Finnish University, Graduates As The Best by DirewolfofStark(m): 1:57am On Jun 18, 2017
Elmojiid:
omo wa ni....better pikin we afonja rock anyaway we go..

But he's not a MUDslime like you.
Re: Olumide Akinyemi Bags First Class From Finnish University, Graduates As The Best by Elmojiid(m): 3:49am On Jun 18, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

But he's not a MUDslime like you.
respect urslf and always mind ur biznes
Re: Olumide Akinyemi Bags First Class From Finnish University, Graduates As The Best by condomuser: 5:54am On Jun 18, 2017
I see you have limited knowledge, you think as a black man you can take your useless qualification to any country and become a king, i dey shame for Nigerians.

Every country have their own problems, there is unemployment in every country, if you like study aeronautic physics, your qualification remains a piece of paper.

arena07:
u are the biggest
mumu what makes you think he wasn't taught in English medium? besides are u saying a graduate from Germany in engineering can't get a gud job in other developed countries because Germany is not a English speaking country even when the person is very gud at both English or German language?u see how daft u are?
Re: Olumide Akinyemi Bags First Class From Finnish University, Graduates As The Best by NifemiKolade(m): 7:04am On Jun 18, 2017
congratulations mr olumide. if only our dear consider it necessary to celebrate our "Heroes" and at least provide basic employment opportunities for them..

we will get there!
Re: Olumide Akinyemi Bags First Class From Finnish University, Graduates As The Best by arena07: 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
condomuser:
I see you have limited knowledge, you think as a black man you can take your useless qualification to any country and become a king, i dey shame for Nigerians.

Every country have their own problems, there is unemployment in every country, if you like study aeronautic physics, your qualification remains a piece of paper.

can you see how useless you are with your myopic reasoning?are you saying if you are gud at what you study even though they will give preference to there citizens that doesn't mean we don't have lot of Africans working in multinational companies and even health sector in developed countries......you made mentioned of unemployment, the bone of contention has nothing to do with the trash you spewed about unemployment....as I said earlier don't compare Finland universities with Africans universities in terms of world class standard and research.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does "OK" Stand For? / Charles Jide-Oni: OAU Disowns ‘Professor’ Arraigned For Fraud By EFCC / Students On FG Scholarship Begging For Food In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.