Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) (34552 Views)

Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo / Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) / Joshua Iginla Visits Mount Camel, Israel Where Elijah Called Down Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) by broseme: 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
Popular Abuja pastor Bro Joshua Iginla who is currently in Israel with his crew paid a visit to the Holy Sepulchre of Jesus Christ,the place where our Lord Jesus Christ was crucified and buried.See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/bro-joshua-iginla-visits-holy.html?m=1

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) by broseme: 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) by ochobaba(m): 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
I know this man will take pictures

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) by Papiikush: 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
I wanna visit the hotel Samson met Delilah

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) by colbankz(m): 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
shey na must to post pix u take.....i tire for all dz PASTORS DEM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) by zarakay(f): 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
And so

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) by brunofarad(m): 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ok
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) by HelenBee(f): 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
What's all these visiting about?

3 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) by emmayayodeji(m): 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
Naso we start to dey see apostle johnson name for fp that time and he blew!!

Una wan blow this one too abi lipsrsealed

Ok
Continue
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) by philosopherking(m): 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
grin..nigerians and their village mentality
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) by lastmaster(m): 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
Naija they over do everything. Religion, crime, olosho etc.

2 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) by UltraSphinx(m): 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
ww
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) by SexyNairalander: 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
booked
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) by lavenjcrown(m): 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
Yea, he took pictures over there cos of the skeptical ones.

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) by techlorddsblog: 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
Pastor Iginla

4 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) by free2ryhme: 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
broseme:
Popular Abuja pastor Bro Joshua Iginla who is currently in Israel with his crew paid a visit to the Holy Sepulchre of Jesus Christ,the place where our Lord Jesus Christ was crucified and buried.See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/bro-joshua-iginla-visits-holy.html?m=1

it has been turned into a shrine

Jesus aint living in there

4 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) by oshe11: 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
Money Good!!!

Cant Wait to make mine

7 major types of slap.

1) Formatting slap: This is the type that makes one forget instantly what he/she was doing. You find yourself asking questions like 'what did I do? Why did you slap me?'
This slap is very common. It's always from a guy who is stronger than you...

2)Resounding slap: This is when after you are hit, you keep hearing funny sounds in your brain like wiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....

3) Take away slap: This is when after you are slapped, all you do is hold your face and walk away. This type is normally received by new born again Christians....

4) Religious Slap: The type of slap that immediately you receive it, you shout Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

5) Fixed Deposit slap: When you receive this slap, all you just do is stand right where you are and watch the person walk away.
Elder brothers use this type of slap alot.

6) Rhetorical slap: The moment you receive this slap, you find yourself asking questions that don't need reply.... 'Chigoo, you slapped me?... Like did you just slap me?

7) Explanation slap: When you receive this type, you find yourself explaining the situation to the nearest person to you out of your own Accord.
' Bros, shebi you been dey watch.? I no do anything o... I just dey pass na.
This is a slap from soldiers that haven't been promoted for a long time.

WHICH ONE BUHARI, THE PRESIDENCY AND OUR POLITICIANS DESERVE

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) by philanthropist1(m): 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
Him taking and posting pictures on social media is part of evangelism..... so that those who doesn't know how those places looks like, will have an insight...

I was there before Nigeria got her independent
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) by BornAgainMay: 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
I dey vex

I have been going to church almost every Sundays and I am beginning to understand something strange about Catholic Church.

They will sing hym book when is not time for offering. But when is time for offering they will arrange one fine girl with a nice voice to sing praises.

Today it happened like that and I used my subscription money to give offering. You need to see how I was dancing to the alter for offering.

It was after they stopped the music that I realized I have given out my last card.

Don't sympathize with me cool all I need is just Job

1 Like

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) by Beverages: 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
Going on vacation at the expense of

sheeps tithes. undecided

I know someone will Coman be telling me say

Wetin concern me self?

that Is it my tithe?
undecided
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
Human beings feel the need to worship their ancestors and Israel has capitalized in generating revenue from the religious tourism. Can we promote Osun, Ogun, Chukwu Okike Abiama, Sango and generate revenue also ?

We are a religious country that does not know how to generate foreign money from worshipers. Why dont these Pastors sit down and plan how to generate foreign income from these miracles instead of milking the local masses ? The ETs from other planets came here with religion to control us now we have used it to control local masses instead of targeting foreign exchange.

5 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) by Iamwrath: 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
I hope he did not desecrate that holy place
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) by Ezyp(m): 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
Later someone will say Catholic aren't Christian

4 Likes

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) by Iseoluwani: 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
zarakay:
And so

I tire ooo
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
Papiikush:
I wanna visit the hotel Samson met Delilah
tongue grin
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) by seunny4lif(m): 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
Pastor dey flex church members money
Enjoy yaself jooooor
No be you send them grin grin grin
Offering money travelling money grin grin grin

Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) by yeyeboi(m): 12:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ok
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) by lawalosky(m): 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
This world sef!!
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) by godwinstringed1(m): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
Guys!
Today is Sunday

*read these 3 great facts which determines if you staying home would have been better*

https://godwinzsite./2017/06/11/see-the-3-facts-why-staying-home
Re: Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) by Alexandro15: 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
He visited a catholic church

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Winners’ Pastor Afolabi Samuel Jailed For Stealing Church’s $90,000, N4.5m / 5 Reasons Why Pastors Do Not Need Private Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.