Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

The World Is Going Digital But So Many Might Be Left Out - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The World Is Going Digital But So Many Might Be Left Out (466 Views)

Everything Is Going Digital Soon. It's Not Too Late To Join The Crypto Economy / Lagos Fishermen Lament Over Dangote Refinery: "What Will Be Left For Us?" / Nigerian Doctor Left In Shock After Breaking Her Piggy Bank & Found N600. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Is Going Digital But So Many Might Be Left Out by GboladeEmmanue: 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
Recently travelled across west-africa and met many youths in benin, ivory coast, togo and ghana doing awesome things and changing how their citizens view tech in their countries but sadly coming back to my country met many youths are still looking for a 9am - 5pm job and am like wow this is sad.

In less than 6 months i earned over 3million Naira offering simple digital marketing and product development services to clients across africa and overseas by leveraging the internet and local channels. The truth is the days of crying for job is over. Am calling on all youths in Nigeria, rise up, learn a digital skill and let's change Nigeria for good.

If you need to Learn a new digital skill and be a part of this move please connect with me via uhack@termii.com and i am sure your life would never remain the same.
Re: The World Is Going Digital But So Many Might Be Left Out by cuedish: 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
Sure

1 Like

Re: The World Is Going Digital But So Many Might Be Left Out by GboladeEmmanue: 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
cuedish:
Sure

you will be shocked how many people still believe all this Tech, digital thing is fab and am like nawa o....sit down there they look
Re: The World Is Going Digital But So Many Might Be Left Out by cuedish: 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
GboladeEmmanue:

you will be shocked how many people still believe all this Tech, digital thing is fab and am like nawa o....sit down there they look

I believe more in digital development.
But I hope this your version of tech is not a

"come and pay for pdf book" just saying tho !

1 Like

Re: The World Is Going Digital But So Many Might Be Left Out by GboladeEmmanue: 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
cuedish:

I believe more in digital development.
But I hope this your version of tech is not a

"come and pay for pdf book" just saying tho !

lool bro, no but you know free things don't last or if they do most Nigerians don't appreciate it. I run a digital company and i partnered with TinklingD, co-creation Hub, Weenovation Hub, African Hub, Next Economy (Holland) and a host of many other companies to train young talented Nigerians in Digital marketing and product development. If you wish to know more just send an email to uhack@termii.com and i would hook you up.
Re: The World Is Going Digital But So Many Might Be Left Out by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
GboladeEmmanue:

lool bro, no but you know free things don't last or if they do most Nigerians don't appreciate it. I run a digital company and i partnered with TinklingD, co-creation Hub, Weenovation Hub, African Hub, Next Economy (Holland) and a host of many other companies to train young talented Nigerians in Digital marketing and product development. If you wish to know more just send an email to uhack@termii.com and i would hook you up.

okay..so we good to go...why not drop a hint of what you do here
Re: The World Is Going Digital But So Many Might Be Left Out by GboladeEmmanue: 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
emmanuelpopson:

okay..so we good to go...why not drop a hint of what you do here

okay bro but i would like to abide by Nairaland rules not to advertise here. but just for hint purposes. My company Termii, a web technology company is organising a 3-day bootcamp to equip students, entrepreneurs and serving corps member with skills in digital marketing and product development. After the bootcamp, we would engage participating students in freelance field work with potential clients who require their services. So we are only making a call to those who believe they need to advance their career or seriously looking to learn a new skill. If you wish to know more just send an email to uhack@termii.com and i would hook you up.

sorry Nairaland - He asked, that's why i said all of the above

(1) (Reply)

Liberty Jeep For Sale. NGN 1 Million / Do You Think Investing In A Cleaning Company Like CHCM Is A Good Idea / Business Opportunity Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.