Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,110 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

It Has Gone Viral - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / It Has Gone Viral (790 Views)

Offer gone / Mtn Gone Rogue On Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Has Gone Viral by BORNTOWIN(f): 1:46am On Jun 18, 2017
It's going viral
And you need to be caught.
It's only N200
Available in any color.
Both kids and adults are buying already.
It's the bow hair clip on my Dp.
Don't be left behind
HAPPY WEEKEND
Whatsapp +2348037536126
Bbpin 562137D0
BULK PURCHASE AVAILABLE AT A DISCOUNT... ORDER TO SMALL, ORDER FOR YOUR SHOP, ORDER FOR YOURSELF.

Re: It Has Gone Viral by BORNTOWIN(f): 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
My name is Nkechi Obinwa, the CEO of D'vent Bridals, your online and on site one stop bridal shop.
You may be wondering how it all began and that's why I am here today to tell you the story of D'vent Bridals.

Many years ago as I was growing up, I dreamt about owning a factory, no specifics, all I wanted to be seeing was machines working and producing products . It fascinated me. This gave birth to my fascination on computers which led me to study Computer Engineering in the university of Benin where I graduated with a 4.48 GPA in the year 2004. During my Industrial training while still in school I worked with Computer Warehouse as an Engineer where I fixed laptops, desktops and printers. While still studying I had this in mind though, that I would want to set up my own company by the time I start giving birth. I hadn't married yet but that was my thought.

I started working immediately I finished school with Panabiz where I also served as a corper as an ERP personnel. After my NYSC service, I worked with Dextron Engineering as an Engineer and then landed in Alcatel Lucent as a quality of service Engineer where I found my other passion; programming and scripting. During this period, I prayed for what I could do, never thinking it would have anything to do with selling , because I didn't see myself as someone who could sell. Funny, as every company does sell, if not products then services..lol...
And this is when it all happened.

I was preparing to get married to my darling hubby in the year 2009 and I wanted an affordable wedding gown that was at the same time gorgeous. I browsed online and found a company I could give a design, take my measurements and send to them to make at a very affordable price. So I did it. On my wedding day, everyone was like wow, wow, your gown is so beautiful. After the wedding I pondered on this and I was like why not start doing the same for people. Let them give you a design, get them to get a tailor to measure them, order the gown for my customers on partial prepayment basis. Easier said than done right..... But I had God's backing. I started telling everyone I knew that was not married what I could do and after many months... I got my first client, someone in my office and that was the beginning...

Yeah you are thinking after that I started getting orders everyday... You wish, men... I waited months after months, before I got the next. I never gave up, I continued. Then I got capital from my dad for expansion, got a shop and got all that was needed for a bride, so once you come you have all that you need for your wedding. Orders Started improving.

Then I decided to start making the bouquet and boutonnieres myself while still ordering others.
In 2013, I resigned and faced my business fully. I started making brooches, lapels, handfan, fascinators and all kind of hair accessories. All self taught, never paid anyone to learn what I make. Inspiration from the holy spirit on various wonderful designs I create myself. I added training and entrepreneur talks in secondary schools last year 2017. Orders became more frequent.
2018 we started handling events. Making brooch ties.

It's been a wonderful ride. With challenges of course but I keep moving on knowing that he who began a good work in me is faithful to complete it.
So you see my dream of a factory is almost coming to a reality. Oh the dream has grown much bigger now... Keep watching D'vent Bridals and you would see where the lord takes us to.

Oh yah, here it goes... Advertising of course
Whatsapp +2348037536126
Facebook www.facebook.com/dventbridals
Instagram www.instagram.com/dventbridals

(1) (Reply)

Get Detailed Business Plan To Get Grants,loans & Attract Investors!!! / Zipper Pouch Bag And Induction Zeal Available In Stock / Vapeonly Beam, A Compact & Exquisite Kit For MTL Vapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.