Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,240 members, 7,953,908 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:41 AM

How To Become A Successful MAKEUP ARTIST - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Become A Successful MAKEUP ARTIST (4411 Views)

MUST HAVES For A Makeup Artist (aspiring Makup Artists And PRO Makeup Artists) / See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars / Amazing-this Makeup Artist Can Transform Herself Into Anything (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Successful MAKEUP ARTIST by epstitch(f): 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2010
Makeup Artist services are required in almost every sector of the economy. Thats enough to tell you that if you do your math well, there would be jobs for you to do everyday, by being your own boss of a makeup/makeover business.
It is as easy as A B C. All you need are the right creative skills, proper training from an experienced professional, a good eye for color and a sense for business.
In Nigeria today, creative artists are beginning to understand their importance in the economy as there are more visual
-advertisements
-Movies
-Videos
-photography
-weddings
-outings/events
-fashion shows
-beauty makeovers

and lots more to keep a makeup artist busy for a long time! Read www.mymakeupma.tk  to learn more on this.
There are so many people needing your services and all you need is to perfect your artistic skills, buy and stock up a professional makeup artist bag, create the best avenues for business (advertisements,websites,complimentary cards etc) and begin making money!!

If you think you have the skills to become a makeup artist and would like to register for the professional training classes starting March 1st 2010, then register now at www.mymakeupmag.tk

Re: How To Become A Successful MAKEUP ARTIST by epstitch(f): 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2010
Remember, You have to have creative skills and abilities to push youself if you want to be successful in the makeup business. So acquiring the necessary training isn't always all there is.
Re: How To Become A Successful MAKEUP ARTIST by shilling(f): 3:53am On Jan 31, 2010
Great job!!
Re: How To Become A Successful MAKEUP ARTIST by epstitch(f): 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2010
Visit www.mymakeupmag.tk for more!
Re: How To Become A Successful MAKEUP ARTIST by oskaywale(m): 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2010
I am an assistant fashion Stylist to one of the newest fashion magazines here in Nigeria.

i am presently looking out to start my own bussiness with up-coming make up artists who we can help ourselves build portfolios.

I have a team of designers,photographers,models and hair stylist who we can work together with to create great images.

this would not be a paying job,but we all would have images of our works as this would be very important to show to your prospective clients.

if there is anyone interested,please contact me on oyerindeolawale@rocketmail.com so we can talk and all arange and search location for our test shoots.

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Successful MAKEUP ARTIST by MimieJay(f): 8:59am On Jul 27, 2019
Nice one. You might want to check out Why I Love Being A Makeup Artist

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Pics From The Blog! (HOT!) / Dark Spots Removal Cream & Soap / Tracy Obonna - Nigerian (Igbo) Bombshell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.