Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

How To Apply For The 2017 NIIT Nigeria 18th National Scholarship - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Apply For The 2017 NIIT Nigeria 18th National Scholarship (1261 Views)

Scholarships: Promise Fund National Scholarship Exam.(application Is On) / CCNA: NIIT Vs New Horizons / Apply Now: NIIT Nigeria Scholarship 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply For The 2017 NIIT Nigeria 18th National Scholarship by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:30am On Jun 18, 2017
This is to inform the general public and all applicants especially those interested in pursuing a career in the IT sector that the NIIT has commenced its 18th Nigerian national scholarship application for 2017. Please if you are interested kindly follow the detail instructions to submit your application online and make the very best from your application.
About NIIT Nigeria
NIIT, the leading global giant in Talent Development Corporation, established its presence in Nigeria by setting up an education centre in Ikeja, Lagos in 1999 and since then affirmed its support to prepare the youth in the country for lucrative IT careers. NIIT Nigeria trains over 16,000 students in Nigeria annually and has shaped the careers of over 160,000 students in the past 16 years in the country. NIIT Now has more than 21 operational centre’s in different regions of Nigeria and is acknowledged as the undisputed leader in the country’s IT training and education segment.

NIIT Programme Details
NIIT, a global leader in skills and talent development announced the 18th national scholarship 2017 in Nigeria, to reward meritorious students desirous of building successful careers in today’s knowledge economy. For the first time ever, scholarships will be offered in futuristic programs in Digital Transformation under DigiNxt series brand umbrella.
NIIT will now offer scholarships in programs like DigiNxt MMS, Big Data, Java Enterprises Apps with DevOps, Digital Marketing apart from Revolutionary MMS and other program. These programs have been introduced by NIIT with a profound understanding of the changing manpower requirement of the Global and Nigeria IT industry.
The IT industry in Nigeria is estimated to be among the fastest growing IT industries in the world. NIIT conducts the IT Scholarship exam every year to help identify meritorious students to join this industry and be a part of the global skilled IT Talent pool.
NIIT Application Deadline
The NIIT Application will start from July 14th 2017 and Ends by July 14, 2017. A scholarship test date will be conducted by July 15th, 2017.
NIIT Training Subjects
Some of the training subjects offered by the NIIT include DigiNxt MMS, Big Data, Java Enterprises Apps with DevOps, and Digital Marketing apart from Revolutionary MMS. NIIT will also be launching a state-of-the-art program in financial accounting-“Tally.ERP9” in Nigeria and other programmes.

NIIT Eligibility Criteria
School leavers, Under Graduates, Graduates, be it Unemployed or Under-Employed, Individuals desirous of enhancing their technical skill-sets and students in general who aspire to know about I.T and career in I.T. the offer is to enable them realize their dream of a successful career in the field of Information Technology and related Industries.
NIIT Scholarship Benefits
The NIIT Nigeria Scholarship provide scholarship assistance to deserving and meritorious students across various disciplines to know about I.T and career in I.T
NIIT- How to Apply
Kindly visit the NIIT application home page at
http://www.niit.com/nigeria
Fill in the necessary details and click, submit.
Check your email address to see a welcome message. Once you submit your application online you will get this message as read below;
Dear Candidate,
Thank you Applying for Scholarship Test
Your form has been successfully submitted. Confirmation mail has been sent to your Email address. Please take print out the Confirmation email as hall ticket for Scholarship Exam.
In case of any query, please write to Scholarship@niit.com
With Regards,
NIIT Scholarship Team

SOURCE:www.valentine202.com/www.niit.com/nigeria:2017 NIIT Nigeria National Scholarship Application –Apply Here

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For The 2017 NIIT Nigeria 18th National Scholarship by richardjemedafe1(m): 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
I just applied....... I hope its not a scam!!!
Re: How To Apply For The 2017 NIIT Nigeria 18th National Scholarship by Fkforyou(m): 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
Applied... cool
Re: How To Apply For The 2017 NIIT Nigeria 18th National Scholarship by Tholley(m): 10:47am On Jun 19, 2017
successfully applied...
Re: How To Apply For The 2017 NIIT Nigeria 18th National Scholarship by Samunosuke(m): 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
Note that it isn't a fully-funded scholarship. What NIIT does is that they reduce your tuition based on your performance in the test. No matter how well you do, you'll still end up paying for the books.

Source: Me, got an A++ a few years back and did Java there.
Re: How To Apply For The 2017 NIIT Nigeria 18th National Scholarship by Tholley(m): 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
Samunosuke:
Note that it isn't a fully-funded scholarship. What NIIT does is that they reduce your tuition based on your performance in the test. No matter how well you do, you'll still end up paying for the books.

Source: Me, got an A++ a few years back and did Java there.
can you please expantiate on how the program runs, cos i'm still in school and I'll like to go for the big data analysis. And s it worth it?

(1) (Reply)

Free Skills Acquisition Training In Port Harcourt / The Public Complaints Commission, The Worst Federal Agency In Nigeria. / Firstbank Test Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.