Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

4 Smartphone To Buy Your Dad This Father's Day - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 4 Smartphone To Buy Your Dad This Father's Day (967 Views)

Nnamdi Ugwuanyi: This Father And Brother Rolled Into One, Not Dead But Alive / What If A Solider Slaps Your Dad / Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Smartphone To Buy Your Dad This Father's Day by mayorkun(m): 11:33am On Jun 18, 2017
Its Father's day why not buy yourdad a smartphone

Hurray father's day celebration is on Sunday, you should be preparing what to give your father, am I correct? Well that's what we are here for. Here is a list of affordable compared to its specs smartphones you can buy for your papa.

1. Tecno Droidpad 7D

This seem to be the cheapest phone right now according one of our post, it posses a whooping 3000mah battery power, and it also posses the latest android version Android 7.0 Nougat. No wonder it was named the cheapest smartphone. The unique smartphone also came with 16GB ROM and 1GBRAM which can take a whole lots of old school music, I bet your father still wishes he can still download those fela songs, obey, and king sunny Ade amongst others.

The device also came with a dual sim space which your father would love(old school style).

And in fact don't be surprised when you see your dad profile picture on WhatsApp to look good cause the tecno droidpad took care of camera problems with its
2MP front camera and 5MP back camera, both having soft flash.
You can get all these features with #30,000 -#35,000 naira in Nigeria.
2. Tecno W3

What more do you expect, tecno w3 is definitely going to be in the list.
Its way cheaper than you think, and with more features than you think.
See features first;

Platform

Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core Processor
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Colours: Blue, Pink, Gray
Weight: 143 x 72 x 8.65 mm
SIM Count: Dual SIM, Dual Stand
Display

Screen: 5.0-inch Touch, 480 x 854 pixels (196ppi)
Camera

Rear: 5 MP Camera, Video
Rear Features: Dual-LED Flash, Autofocus
Front Camera: 2 MP Camera, LED Flash
Storage

ROM: 8GB
And for your information this device is sold between the price of #36,000 - #39,000

3. Infinix Note 3

The only reason this phone is on this list is it's battery, Its battery is incredibly strong in a way I can't fully explain maybe you should check MY EXPERIENCE WITH INFINIX NOTE 3 maybe you'll understand better why it should be in the list.

4. Iphone 6

Don't pretend you don't know your father is jealous of those guys using iPhone , he too wants to have that apple logo at the back of his phone, so you better get him a iphone. But first see the specification below

FEATURES
Colour: Space Grey
Display: 4.7" Retina HD display
Memory: 32GB, 1GB RAM
8 megapixels/1.5 pixels iSight Camera
Processor: A8 Chip
Fingerprint Identity sensor
SPECIFICATIONS
SKU AP044EL0JI8TQNAFAMZ
Product Line Plugdevices Stores LTD
iPhone 6
Size (L x W x H cm) 13.8 x 6.7 x 0.71
Weight (kg) 0.143
Colour Grey
Display Size (inches) 4.7
Hard Disk (GB) 32
Internal Memory(GB) 1
Memory Size (GB) 32
CPU Speed (GHz) 1.40
Processor Type AMD A8
Megapixels 8.0

Operating System iOS

Email Post
COMMENT

http://www.techknowng.com/2017/06/4-suggested-smartphone-to-buy-for-your.html?m=1
Re: 4 Smartphone To Buy Your Dad This Father's Day by REVDIMMY: 6:11am On Jun 21, 2017
mayorkun:

Hurray father's day celebration is on Sunday, you should be preparing what to give your father, am I correct? Well that's what we are here for. Here is a list of affordable compared to its specs smartphones you can buy for your papa.

1. Tecno Droidpad 7D

This seem to be the cheapest phone right now according one of our post, it posses a whooping 3000mah battery power, and it also posses the latest android version Android 7.0 Nougat. No wonder it was named the cheapest smartphone. The unique smartphone also came with 16GB ROM and 1GBRAM which can take a whole lots of old school music, I bet your father still wishes he can still download those fela songs, obey, and king sunny Ade amongst others.

The device also came with a dual sim space which your father would love(old school style).

And in fact don't be surprised when you see your dad profile picture on WhatsApp to look good cause the tecno droidpad took care of camera problems with its
2. Tecno W3

See features first;

Platform

Display

Camera

Storage

And for your information this device is sold between the price of #36,000 - #39,000

3. Infinix Note 3

The only reason this phone is on this list is it's battery, Its battery is incredibly strong in a way I can't fully explain maybe you should check MY EXPERIENCE WITH INFINIX NOTE 3 maybe you'll understand better why it should be in the list.

4. Iphone 6

Don't pretend you don't know your father is jealous of those guys using iPhone , he too wants to have that apple logo at the back of his phone, so you better get him a iphone. But first see the specification below

FEATURES
SPECIFICATIONS
SKU AP044EL0JI8TQNAFAMZ
iPhone 6
Weight (kg) 0.143
Colour Grey
Hard Disk (GB) 32
Internal Memory(GB) 1
Memory Size (GB) 32
CPU Speed (GHz) 1.40
Processor Type AMD A8
Megapixels 8.0

Operating System iOS

Email Post
COMMENT

http://www.techknowng.com/2017/06/4-suggested-smartphone-to-buy-for-your.html?m=1

Here is what everyone on needs to know about infinix.
Infinix hot 3 X554
Infinix hot 4 X557
Infinix hot 4 pro X556
Re: 4 Smartphone To Buy Your Dad This Father's Day by BrownShawty(f): 9:30am On Jun 24, 2017
The DroiPad 7D is like the most budget friendly on this your list
Re: 4 Smartphone To Buy Your Dad This Father's Day by kolexepana: 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2017
iPhone6 keh, i'd rather buy the new Droipad 7D
Re: 4 Smartphone To Buy Your Dad This Father's Day by Freak101(f): 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
African father will even like the DroiPad 7D because of it screen
Re: 4 Smartphone To Buy Your Dad This Father's Day by Oyindebrah(f): 7:32am On Jul 21, 2017
DroiPad 7D is the most affordable in this list,tf man??that's weird o
mayorkun:

1. Tecno Droidpad 7D

2. Tecno W3

See features first;

Platform

Display

Camera

Storage

3. Infinix Note 3

4. Iphone 6

FEATURES
SPECIFICATIONS
SKU AP044EL0JI8TQNAFAMZ
iPhone 6
Weight (kg) 0.143
Colour Grey
Hard Disk (GB) 32
Internal Memory(GB) 1
Memory Size (GB) 32
CPU Speed (GHz) 1.40
Processor Type AMD A8
Megapixels 8.0

Operating System iOS

Email Post
COMMENT

Re: 4 Smartphone To Buy Your Dad This Father's Day by Oyindebrah(f): 7:33am On Jul 21, 2017
kolexepana:
iPhone6 keh, i'd rather buy the new Droipad 7D
I'd buy iPhone 6 for my dad,it's quality na
Re: 4 Smartphone To Buy Your Dad This Father's Day by Oyindebrah(f): 7:33am On Jul 21, 2017
Freak101:
African father will even like the DroiPad 7D because of it screen
the screen of the tablet is truly nice,I envy it
Re: 4 Smartphone To Buy Your Dad This Father's Day by BrownShawty(f): 11:31am On Jul 22, 2017
DroiPad 7D is the best on that list,affordable and cool
Re: 4 Smartphone To Buy Your Dad This Father's Day by TohKunBoh: 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
angry why is DroiPad on that list?
Re: 4 Smartphone To Buy Your Dad This Father's Day by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 7:04am On Jul 28, 2017
TohKunBoh:
angry why is DroiPad on that list?
because its the latest tablet in town too
Re: 4 Smartphone To Buy Your Dad This Father's Day by TohKunBoh: 8:03am On Jul 28, 2017
AdeOluwaTomiwa:
because its the latest tablet in town too
oh wow,I hope its affordable?
Re: 4 Smartphone To Buy Your Dad This Father's Day by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 9:54am On Jul 28, 2017
TohKunBoh:
oh wow,I hope its affordable?
yes its very affordable, goes for 33,000
Re: 4 Smartphone To Buy Your Dad This Father's Day by TeeFeh(f): 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
Cool list,how much is DroiPad 7D?I want to buy it for somebody

(1) (Reply)

Create And Design A Blog Now For 2,000 / President Buhari Becomes Naijabet Odd, Gamblers Takes Position. / Check Out This Almost 50-year Old Woman Who Still Look Like A Youth…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.