Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Funny Compilations Of Akpos Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Compilations Of Akpos Jokes (925 Views)

joke fever2: akpos jokes and more( jokefever2..com ) / Best Of Akpos 2 / Best Of Akpos 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Compilations Of Akpos Jokes by BayodeAkinola(m): 11:47am On Jun 18, 2017
Akpos Joke: Drunk Man

Akpos was very drunk and was struggling to open his door with his key. His neighbour asked him “sir can I help you open the door?”

Akpos said “don’t worry, just help me hold the house straight, I can open the door”

Akpos Joke: Change of heart

Akpos is angry because he has it in his head that someone stole his wallet.

He walks into a church to steal someone else’s wallet, but he has a change of heart during the service.

He confesses to the priest afterwards about what his intentions had initially been.

The priest asks, “What made you change your mind?”

Akpos says, “In your sermon on the Ten Commandments when you got to ‘Thou shall not commit adultery,’ I remembered where I left my wallet!”

click here to continue reading more of this akpos jokes grin shocked grin

(1) (Reply)

This Is How People Fail Interviews / Who Can Answer This? / When African Parents Hear Gunshots[samspedy Comedy]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.