Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

(photos);when Kidnapper, Evans Family Were Spending Money VS When Trouble Came - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (photos);when Kidnapper, Evans Family Were Spending Money VS When Trouble Came (4092 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Evans,family And Five Acomplice Pleads Guilty To Kidnap Charges / Nigerians Are Angry With Evans' Family For Pleading For Mercy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photos);when Kidnapper, Evans Family Were Spending Money VS When Trouble Came by onismate: 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
Evans the kidnapper is still trending. The family (wife and children) of the kidnap kingpin are still crying and wailing that Nigerians should forgive their father and husband. I came across these photos, one was when the wife and kids where chilling and enjoying people’s money while the other when nemesis has caught up with them, their dad has been arrested. Below are the photos.
lolz..

This first photo was Evans family chilling with people’s money
This second photo is Evans family when their dad is chilling in police custody

https://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1392-photo-kidnapper-evans-family-chilling-when-they-were-enjoying-people-s-money-vs-when-their-dad-is-chilling-in-police-custody-lolz

Lalasticlala

Re: (photos);when Kidnapper, Evans Family Were Spending Money VS When Trouble Came by jay2pee(m): 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
OK nah
Re: (photos);when Kidnapper, Evans Family Were Spending Money VS When Trouble Came by StRichard(m): 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
Evans the kidnapper season 21...it is not up to what his victims passed through, they should stop acting Nollywood

1 Like

Re: (photos);when Kidnapper, Evans Family Were Spending Money VS When Trouble Came by Afonjashapmouth: 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
If Dem like make Dem cry river, no crime shall go unpunished except if God wan punish anybody that intercepts this

1 Like

Re: (photos);when Kidnapper, Evans Family Were Spending Money VS When Trouble Came by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
We should blame their hungry village elders who glorify crime

This is very common with Biafrats. They make money from the sweat and blood of others and return to their usless red-mud villages to receive a red cap

Their jobless yoots then take to the internet to boast of how successful and industrious they are

Useless criminals

12 Likes

Re: (photos);when Kidnapper, Evans Family Were Spending Money VS When Trouble Came by tommybliss007(m): 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
grin
Re: (photos);when Kidnapper, Evans Family Were Spending Money VS When Trouble Came by subtlemee(f): 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
Evans and family have gained stardom... grin

2 Likes

Re: (photos);when Kidnapper, Evans Family Were Spending Money VS When Trouble Came by etzskillz(m): 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
I heard #FreeEvans is trending online
#FreeEvans ko #ProsecuteEvans

1 Like

Re: (photos);when Kidnapper, Evans Family Were Spending Money VS When Trouble Came by missioner(m): 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
for the first time am commenting on Evans's story.

He's not just been worthing my attention

1 Like

Re: (photos);when Kidnapper, Evans Family Were Spending Money VS When Trouble Came by Jabioro: 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
They are yet to see anything, let their tears continue to flow.. it would not stop the law to take her due courses upon them..

1 Like

Re: (photos);when Kidnapper, Evans Family Were Spending Money VS When Trouble Came by newyorks(m): 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
every badman has nightmere. yu can never have peace of mind with ur money believe u me.
Re: (photos);when Kidnapper, Evans Family Were Spending Money VS When Trouble Came by okosodo: 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
Evans! Sorry! Eyah
Re: (photos);when Kidnapper, Evans Family Were Spending Money VS When Trouble Came by auntysimbiat(f): 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hmmmm... Dem go vomit wetin dem chop
Re: (photos);when Kidnapper, Evans Family Were Spending Money VS When Trouble Came by Tapout(m): 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
chai!!! But people can dig up shi-ts oh grin

2 Likes

Re: (photos);when Kidnapper, Evans Family Were Spending Money VS When Trouble Came by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
neoShinto:

We should blame their hungry village elders who glorify crime

This is very common with Biafrats. They make money from the sweat and blood of others and return to their usless red-mud villages to receive a red cap

Their jobless yoots then take to the internet to boast of how successful and industrious they are

Useless criminals
Wow. So much hatred. I guess all criminals are igbo then. Plus the ones in sambisa.
Re: (photos);when Kidnapper, Evans Family Were Spending Money VS When Trouble Came by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
chiddyok:

Wow. So much hatred. I guess all criminals are igbo then. Plus the ones in sambisa.
Lol. This is just for Nairaland, my persona is way different in reality. I'd still jubilate if Wilfred Ndidi or Alex Iwobi scored a goal. Your brothers insult us, we respond. that's how it works.

3 Likes

Re: (photos);when Kidnapper, Evans Family Were Spending Money VS When Trouble Came by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
neoShinto:
Lol. This is just for Nairaland, my persona is way different in reality. I'd still jubilate if Wilfred Ndidi or Alex Iwobi scored a goal. Your brothers insult us, we respond. that's how it works.
Doesn't matter. When you insult my brothers you insult me. When you insult Yoruba people you insult my mother. When you insult hausas you insult my best friend and my neighbors.
And the things you say on NL are still from you.

6 Likes

Re: (photos);when Kidnapper, Evans Family Were Spending Money VS When Trouble Came by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
chiddyok:

Doesn't matter. When you insult my brothers you insult me. When you insult Yoruba people you insult my mother. When you insult hausas you insult my best friend and my neighbors.
And the things you say on NL are still from you.
Lol. Well, they started it.

2 Likes

Re: (photos);when Kidnapper, Evans Family Were Spending Money VS When Trouble Came by Ukeachu1(m): 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
neoShinto:

My guy u see fine gal come day form one Nigeria and leader of the non ethnic people platform. I day laf u. Continue

2 Likes

Re: (photos);when Kidnapper, Evans Family Were Spending Money VS When Trouble Came by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ukeachu1:

My guy u see fine gal come day form one Nigeria and leader of the non ethnic people platform. I day laf u. Continue
Didnt even check her profile until you mentioned me. undecided

Me! Trip for Igbo girl! God forbid grin

A guy once created a trade about hating igbos and I told him exactly what I told her

Nothing to see here

2 Likes

Re: (photos);when Kidnapper, Evans Family Were Spending Money VS When Trouble Came by Ukeachu1(m): 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
neoShinto:
Didnt even check her profile until you mentioned me. undecided

Me! Trip for Igbo girl! God forbid grin

A guy once created a trade about hating igbos and I told him exactly what I told her

Nothing to see here

Lolzzzz. D saga continues.

2 Likes

Re: (photos);when Kidnapper, Evans Family Were Spending Money VS When Trouble Came by Herdex(m): 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
[b][/b]Lols
Re: (photos);when Kidnapper, Evans Family Were Spending Money VS When Trouble Came by GasAndOilTheory(m): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
neoShinto:

This is very common with Biafrats.
They return to their usless red-mud villages to receive a red cap

Useless criminals

3 Likes

Re: (photos);when Kidnapper, Evans Family Were Spending Money VS When Trouble Came by Kamelot77(m): 11:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
typing.......
Re: (photos);when Kidnapper, Evans Family Were Spending Money VS When Trouble Came by UGLEEBOI: 10:04am On Jun 19, 2017
He is Federal criminal..
so let all the world know...
ONE IPOB DOWN...
NNAMDI KUNU NEXT...
Re: (photos);when Kidnapper, Evans Family Were Spending Money VS When Trouble Came by amuwo1980: 10:23am On Jun 19, 2017
This wrong u primitives, these kids got no hand in this, tribal hatred will kill this country, the relish u all are getting from this is not because of him been caught but because of his tribe, exposing these innocent kids is not right especially coming from those their fathers looted nigeria to death to train them

(1) (Reply)

Cultists Have Overthrown Tiktok!!! / VIDEO Nigerian Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Benue, Hangs Around Till He Dies / Argo Bitcoin Mining As A Service Is A SCAM!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.