Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? Lets Be Honest On This Please! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? Lets Be Honest On This Please! (1006 Views)

To Be Honest..what Will You Do ? When You Came Back From Work And You Saw This / Be Honest, What Would You Do If It Was Your Father That Did This? / Be Honest!!! Would You Lick This Pretty Girls’s Armpit For €2,000,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? Lets Be Honest On This Please! by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
You won 25million, and your GIRLFRIEND was arrested, they requested for 24million for bail out.
will you bail her?
Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? Lets Be Honest On This Please! by dyadeleye(m): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
I can't even bail myself with that kind of money!.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? Lets Be Honest On This Please! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
I'm sorry I can't.
Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? Lets Be Honest On This Please! by Mailthaddeus(m): 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
I dare not try it, cos bail is free
Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? Lets Be Honest On This Please! by calberian: 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
You won 25million, and your GIRLFRIEND was arrested, they requested for 24million for bail out.
will you bail her?

No nau.

Who knows what God is planning for her? Maybe God has a plan to elevate her in life via the jail term.

I can't disturb her divine path pls.

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? Lets Be Honest On This Please! by Yuneehk(f): 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
calberian:

No nau.

Who knows what God is planning for her? Maybe God has a plan to elevate her in life via the jail term.

I can't disturb her divine path pls.
grin grin
Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? Lets Be Honest On This Please! by ipobarecriminals: 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
Girlfriend not a wife.ko le work
Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? Lets Be Honest On This Please! by subtlemee(f): 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
You can get another 50million girlfriends with the money
Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? Lets Be Honest On This Please! by prestige2013: 5:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan an
I have Fiance not girlfriend, therefore am excluded.
Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? Lets Be Honest On This Please! by joyAA(f): 5:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
I'll either hire pastors to pray for her or hire awon omo wobe to epp me 'kidnap' her from d police
Either way only 1mill go miss last last.
And na sake of sey friendship o! Cs me, I be female cheesy
Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? Lets Be Honest On This Please! by Sonoyom(m): 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
I can't interfere with what God wants to do in her life
Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? Lets Be Honest On This Please! by MrsEvakinqz(m): 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
I will gladly bail her..
Re: Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? Lets Be Honest On This Please! by IamProdigy: 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
The way u lie.... Makes fanta taste salty

(1) (Reply)

Pure Curtain / See 30+ Legendary Celebrity Memes And Their Real Pictures / Email Complications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.