Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! (24360 Views)

I Need A Photoshop Expert, Not Just A Graphics Designer / I Need A Photoshop Expert Not Just Graphic Designer / Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop ! !! !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! by excellgraphics(m): 5:36am On Oct 13, 2017
Meet your Stationery Expert Design.
Call us Now!
Excel Graphics Studio.

Re: Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! by excellgraphics(m): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
Facebook Ad banner for fumigation business service,Design by
Excel Graphic call us Now for your Stunning and professional design.
Thank you
excel graphics.

Re: Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! by excellgraphics(m): 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
Get your Business Card Design + Print + Delivery with unique design concept @ affordable price anywhere in Nigeria or only design in less than 6hrs and get your original source file transfer to you immediately and print it yourself, hope to do a great business with you soon,order NOW!
Thank you
Excel graphics studio.

Re: Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! by IamProdigy: 8:17am On Oct 16, 2017
excellgraphics:
Facebook Ad banner for fumigation business service,Design by
Excel Graphic call us Now for your Stunning and professional design.
Thank you
excel graphics.

I don't know if I have commented here bfr, but please... Leave jobs for now...

Am make you self better...before bidding

Using web images as advert ain't appropriate.if u must...give honour to whom it is due.
Re: Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! by excellgraphics(m): 8:59am On Oct 16, 2017
I really dont get you,and beside i dont see anything wrong in upload my design here or display it in any platform, please am not here for am here for a business. get that peace.
IamProdigy:

I don't know if I have commented here bfr, but please... Leave jobs for now...

Am make you self better...before bidding

Using web images as advert ain't appropriate.if u must...give honour to whom it is due.
Re: Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! by excellgraphics(m): 9:02am On Oct 16, 2017
product label design.
Excel graphics

Re: Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! by IamProdigy: 9:34am On Oct 16, 2017
excellgraphics:
I really dont get you,and beside i dont see anything wrong in upload my design here or display it in any platform, please am not here for am here for a business. get that peace.

Dats not the point....
Did u read what I wrote....?

I said u shud get better before bidding for jobs...
Also the orange stationery mock up is an online image....

I mean well
Re: Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! by excellgraphics(m): 10:23am On Oct 16, 2017
Dear proddigy,
I have check your profile here and I found out that you are also a graphics designer that used Photoshop very well, as far as am concern i don't sabotage anyone courage or effort in my entire life, If you like you can say what so ever you like this Nigeria while people do everything within there reach to bring than or sabotage other peoples effort,It as no effect on me because am moving on, I only encourage & seek for more knowledge in any profession i choose, with ref to mock-up you say, please elucidate between mock up and design,thereafter i will no weather i can further the communication,and also the bid of a thing am not upload here because am interested in bidding for any project here get that fact, am here to share knowledge to peoples,more design to be upload,Peace.
Thanks
IamProdigy:

Dats not the point....
Did u read what I wrote....?

I said u shud get better before bidding for jobs...
Also the orange stationery mock up is an online image....

I mean well
Re: Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! by IamProdigy: 10:32am On Oct 16, 2017
excellgraphics:
Dear proddigy,
I have check your profile here and I found out that you are also a graphics designer that used Photoshop very well, as far as am concern i don't sabotage anyone courage or effort in my entire life, If you like you can say what so ever you like this Nigeria while people do everything within there reach to bring than or sabotage other peoples effort,It as no effect on me because am moving on, I only encourage & seek for more knowledge in any profession i choose, with ref to mock-up you say, please elucidate between mock up and design,thereafter i will no weather i can further the communication,and also the bid of a thing am not upload here because am interested in bidding for any project here get that fact, am here to share knowledge to peoples,more design to be upload,Peace.
Thanks

Oga....if you wunt understand me...

Just free the matter!
I thought you wud be open minded to see my point of View
Re: Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! by IamProdigy: 10:33am On Oct 16, 2017
excellgraphics:
Meet your Stationery Expert Design.
Call us Now!
Excel Graphics Studio.

The above is a mock up....this is the jpeg version..

And some one designed it...
Most times people post works they can't or haven't achieved.....

So clients might be misguided..

Let me not continue....
I wish u well....no qualms
Re: Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! by excellgraphics(m): 11:13am On Oct 16, 2017
Frankling speaking i regret of being a nigeria whenever i come across people like you,and for your information,If you are saving files for web display is either jpeg or png or GIF or WBMP,and beside what is so special in that orange mock up you cant achieved ? why do designers used mock up ? finally I say meet your stationery expert designer,do you work in any other website aside from niraland? I like people like you,peace.
IamProdigy:

The above is a mock up....this is the jpeg version..

And some one designed it...
Most times people post works they can't or haven't achieved.....

So clients might be misguided..

Let me not continue....
I wish u well....no qualms
Re: Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! by IamProdigy: 11:21am On Oct 16, 2017
excellgraphics:
Frankling speaking i regret of being a nigeria whenever i come across people like you,and for your information,If you are saving files for web display is either jpeg or png or GIF or WBMP,and beside what is so special in that orange mock up you cant achieved ? why do designers used mock up ? finally I say meet your stationery expert designer,do you work in any other website aside from niraland? I like people like you,peace.

You always deviate from the point....

The summary of my point is this... " you need to learn more....before bidding for jobs...."

Get better !...the market is large...

You have prospects...but I don't think you're baked enough for jobs now, ....it might distract you from growth....

As for Nigeria....
Its only here you advice some one...and wahala starts....

If you feel you're so good...then peace!

As for me am working on ma self each day.
Re: Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! by excellgraphics(m): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
OGA,
I always genuflect from your claim before i made my point,so I do not deviate at all,what I can only pinpoint from your message here is nothing but A SELF CENT RE graphics designer that sabotage the effort of the others so that they can dominate the whole system,as for the improvement thank you for your observation,I am a graphics designer grandaunt` from prestigious university that i will not mention name now and also am undergo my advance graphics training in one of graphics academy outside the country which i will soon complete my programed, and i also have about 10 student train under me which two of them are nairalander and i will soon unveil them when times come.
Thank you
IamProdigy:

You always deviate from the point....

The summary of my point is this... " you need to learn more....before bidding for jobs...."

Get better !...the market is large...

You have prospects...but I don't think you're baked enough for jobs now, ....it might distract you from growth....

As for Nigeria....
Its only here you advice some one...and wahala starts....

If you feel you're so good...then peace!

As for me am working on ma self each day.
Re: Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! by IamProdigy: 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
excellgraphics:
OGA,
I always genuflect from your claim before i made my point,so I do not deviate at all,what I can only pinpoint from your message here is nothing but A SELF CENT RE graphics designer that sabotage the effort of the others so that they can dominate the whole system,as for the improvement thank you for your observation,I am a graphics designer grandaunt` from prestigious university that i will not mention name now and also am undergo my advance graphics training in one of graphics academy outside the country which i will soon complete my programed, and i also have about 10 student train under me which two of them are nairalander and i will soon unveil them when times come.
Thank you

Am not self-centered...but, its your opinion...who cares.

With all the trainings you claim u have got....you should represent well.

Am done with this....
Ur career ...ur choice...
Re: Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! by excellgraphics(m): 5:50am On Oct 17, 2017
mannequin product background remove for online display standard,get your product edit and retouch by professional image editor call NOW!

Re: Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! by excellgraphics(m): 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
Today Photoshop class with @Phransix2 A Nairalander so Interesting and we thank God,more works to be uploaded soon,we are moving forward at excel graphics studio.

Re: Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! by excellgraphics(m): 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
Your business card speak a lot about nature of your business and how responsible are you?therefore at excel graphics studio we handle every brand identity and pay attention to detail, try us TODAY for your brand and packages design !

Re: Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! by excellgraphics(m): 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
Watch this video and learn how to design a corporate roll up banner in photo-shop and remember to subscribe to my you-tube channel for more tutorial video am uploaded soon!
Thank you for watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuxy960Gmso
Re: Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! by excellgraphics(m): 9:01am On Oct 22, 2017
Background replacement,white face mask and general retouch with some Photoshop Tools,learning is fun enrol NOW ! !! !!!
Excel graphics studio

Re: Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! by excellgraphics(m): 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
watch this and learn how to design T-shirt in Photoshop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZNkfw5fVbI
Re: Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! by excellgraphics(m): 5:16am On Oct 23, 2017
Let your web banner design handle by expert be it static or GIF banner we can design a unique one for you,contact us today!

Re: Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! by excellgraphics(m): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2017
Only Photoshop can do this,still on banner design for this week more to be uploaded.
Excel Graphics Studio.

Re: Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! by excellgraphics(m): 7:02am On Oct 29, 2017
we are here to design you a unique static or animated web banner,need one like this?kindly contact us TODAY.
excel graphics studio.

Re: Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! by excellgraphics(m): 8:50am On Oct 30, 2017
we are here to make your website look more attractive with professional web banner in different sizes,call us NOW!

Re: Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! by excellgraphics(m): 11:45pm On Oct 31, 2017
Photoshop background replacement practical....done by PHRANSIX2

Re: Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! by excellgraphics(m): 5:00am On Nov 02, 2017
Professional double sided business card ready for print color mode,If you need something like this Place your order NOW and get your design in less than 12hrs, also we offer print service.
Tank you
Excel Graphics Studio.

Re: Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! by excellgraphics(m): 9:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
standard web banner design in RGB ready for web display

Re: Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! by excellgraphics(m): 10:54am On Nov 05, 2017
Get your corporate stationery Design + Print + Delivery with unique design concept @ affordable price anywhere in Nigeria or get only design in less than 6hrs and get your original source file transfer to you immediately all over the world and print it yourself, hope to do a great business with you soon,order NOW!
Thank you
Excel graphics studio.

Re: Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! by excellgraphics(m): 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
Watch this video and learn how to design LOGO in Photoshop
Excel graphics studio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13n40qpF7gs
Re: Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! by excellgraphics(m): 9:23am On Nov 12, 2017
Get your CD/DVD Album cover and CD design in less 12hrs with unique concept and unlimited revision until your satisfy call us NOW!
Excel graphics studio

Re: Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! by excellgraphics(m): 6:16am On Nov 14, 2017
Album cover practical Design and package in Photoshop by phranx2 a nairalander that undergo Graphics Training at Excel Graphics Studio, am proud of you guy..

Re: Learn A Graphics Design & Photoshop EXPERT IN JUST FEW MONTHS ! !! !!! by excellgraphics(m): 8:12am On Nov 19, 2017
Do your customized, stylish,elegant,simple T-shirt Design in less than 5hrs,order NOW!
Excel Graphics Studio.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Paints By Squirting With His Eyes- 'Eye Painting' / The Biggest Mistakes Logo Designers Make / Adobe Photoshop Or Corel Photo Paint, Which One Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.