Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Why I Dont Support Mourinho Signing Ronaldo..my Opinion - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Dont Support Mourinho Signing Ronaldo..my Opinion (935 Views)

Arsenal Fans Photoshopped Jose Mourinho Signing For The Gunners (photo) / EPL: Why Manchester United Won’t Support Mourinho To Sign More Players / Revealed Secret: How The Value Of Every Jose Mourinho Signing Has Changed Since (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Dont Support Mourinho Signing Ronaldo..my Opinion by NLbully(m): 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ronaldo is set for a likely Man Utd return due to tax evasion allegations in Spain... These are the two reasons Mourinho should not sign the expensive attacker

1: The cost: Any club willing to buy him will have to pay €200m as his fee,Which is too expensive for an aging super star

2: Age: Seriously the guy is getting too old as a football attacker,If he is actually bought,His contract might not exceed 2 years, Which will likely see him perform in the first year and underperform in the second due to his age

So the man should just stick to his Morata transfer jejely

Or what do you guys think
Re: Why I Dont Support Mourinho Signing Ronaldo..my Opinion by viewingcentres: 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
I think as much bro. But the transfer could bring huge profit for United in my opinion and that could be a big boost for the team. Selling of jerseys, image rights, advertising companies and a host of others
Re: Why I Dont Support Mourinho Signing Ronaldo..my Opinion by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
IBRA was 35 when he joined man utd and still finished as man utd top scorer. Ronaldo is just 32 and has at least 3 more years. If Rinaldo joins man utd, he will single handedly win both d EPL and champions league with d Fa cup for man utd.

Re: Why I Dont Support Mourinho Signing Ronaldo..my Opinion by Oluwaremythe(m): 11:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ronaldo's goalscoring talent ain't reducing bro,jst kip calm and watch him win epl top scorers for like 3_4 seasons consecutively in 5seasons...tell me ao United won't win trophies like 5_6 during dat period of seasons then...

(1) (Reply)

Nfl Time / Ronaldo Won UEFA Player Of The Year / 2 Nigerians Win The Super Bowl With Philadelphia Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.