Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Sageone Training For Accountants And Entrepreneurs - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sageone Training For Accountants And Entrepreneurs (507 Views)

Entrepreneurs Are Ruining Morales Of Employees / ICAN Chartered Accountants Awaitting Induction Come In / What Does Future Hold For Chartered Accountants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sageone Training For Accountants And Entrepreneurs by ifeanyiezechi(f): 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
Are you a fresh accounting grad who seeks to improve his Resume?
Are you an experienced accountant who seeks newer technologies?
Are you a business owner who wants a grip of his business numbers?
SageOne is the fastest selling cloud accounting system in Nigeria.
No longer do you need to struggle to install outdated accounting systems.
With SageOne, everyone uses the latest version, no data backup, no data losses, access your accounting system from any device, anywhere.
What more, SageOne sells for just 5k per month.

This training will cover the use of SageOne from set up of a business, to making entries, to producing the Financial statements. You will learn to make a Bookkeeping plan for any business; it is super-important part of getting perfect bookkeeping done.
Training will be facilitated by Nigeria's SageOne Platinum Partner, Chioma Ifeanyi-Eze, the Founder of Accountinghub.
Detailed training outline will be sent upon registration.
Fee is N31,500. You can register using this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSewaeHFFb4E6X-6PzTCMbJuSq-M11ztaRE9Z5fsryq5rTakRQ/viewform

FAQs
Do I require any prior accounting knowledge?
No you dont. SageOne is built to serve entrepreneurs. It is a simple accounting tool that anyone can learn. Just one, willing to learn

What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The training will hold at the Accountinghub office inside Ikota Shopping complex, right next to VGC estate. If you are driving, you will need to drive past the VGC roundabout and turn back at the Ajah underbridge. Then take the turn right next to the SLOT building and enter Ikota Shopping Complex from Road 5. You may need to arrive early for the training to get a parking space inside the complex.
If you are not driving, stop at VGC roundabout and cross the road. Enter Ikota Shopping complex from Road 5.
The office is on Road 4 or 5, Suite I261, right after Travel Beta office, enter the lane and watch out for the Accountinghub office.

What can I bring into the event?
Bring with you a laptop and an excited mind to learn something intresting. We will provide internet.
Yes, there will be breakfast and lunch.

How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can reach Brown by sending an email to brown@accountinghub.ng; cc: info@accountinghub.ng

This training is organised by www.accountinghub.ng
Nigeria's small business accountant

(1) (Reply)

Soil Scientist & Geotechnical Test In Benue, Kogi, Abuja, Edo,ogun & Plateau,jos / Ten Mistakes You Must Avoid In Your CV / A Human Resources Career Is Not For "Nice" People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.