Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,578 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Neco Gce Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Neco Gce Result (10686 Views)

Can Two Gce Result Be Accepted For University Admission? / Waec Nov/dec 2010 Gce Result Is Out But Only 20% Passed Nationwide,what A Shame! / (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neco Gce Result by clans(f): 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2010
please does any one know when the neco gce of 2009, will b out and which year it will have on d certificate
Re: Neco Gce Result by maduebulem: 10:32am On Jan 25, 2010
Guy its coming out Febuary 14, So, chill out boy !
Re: Neco Gce Result by johndavid1(m): 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2010
dats gud tanks 4 the info
Re: Neco Gce Result by princiano: 11:37pm On Jan 25, 2010
how did u know the result will be coming out on the 14th of feb.
Re: Neco Gce Result by princiano: 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2010
make una no dey give us false info here again
Re: Neco Gce Result by PETER2020: 12:58am On Jan 26, 2010
hey bros, how u sabi kno dat neco gce will come out on 14 Feb., are you and insider?
Re: Neco Gce Result by princiano: 8:52am On Jan 26, 2010
help me ask him ooo
Re: Neco Gce Result by maduebulem: 11:38am On Jan 26, 2010
Thats one of the reasons why some people find it difficult to help others, Some one ask a question & i anwered the question and some juvenile are asking silly questns, John David its either u accept that Neco GCE is coming out feb 14 or u ignore it, Bt thanx 4 appreciating !
Re: Neco Gce Result by Ladfrey: 4:00pm On Mar 09, 2010
neco should pls release the necogce of 2009 result 4 those of us dat wants 2 use it 2 fill some forms or data angry angry sad
Re: Neco Gce Result by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2010
Ladfrey:

neco should pls release the necogce of 2009 result 4 those of us dat wants 2 use it 2 fill some forms or data angry angry sad

I want to believe English Language is not what made you write.
Re: Neco Gce Result by google080: 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2010
Dr Ademola sayz 'what is keeping us to have not released the result is not what should be disclosed to the public because its an insult the board. we are correcting the mistake hoping to release the result before month end.
he later gave us his no. 0-80-80580000 to call him for any problem on our result or inquiries
Re: Neco Gce Result by zipphy(f): 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2010
theft dnt give him any credit just a theft
Re: Neco Gce Result by Dclique(m): 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2010
Don't call that number, its a SCAM.
Re: Neco Gce Result by zipphy(f): 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2010
too late i caled he tod me to giv hom 500 which i foolishly giv just now am serious i was desperat dnt fall a victim
Re: Neco Gce Result by prinalvin(m): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2010
someone should plz help me i try checking my result it keep on telling INVALID CANDIDATE NUMBER am confuse plz help
Re: Neco Gce Result by prinalvin(m): 9:33am On Aug 06, 2010
85192855EC dats my reg number plz u will be rewarded
Re: Neco Gce Result by DrEkehnde(m): 4:42am On Feb 02, 2011
call me
Re: Neco Gce Result by wildprince(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2011
abeg d neco result is rubbish tongue
Re: Neco Gce Result by johnprecious: 5:43am On Sep 12, 2014
Neco result is out and I just upgraded some of my subject through the help of Mr Richard a neco officer,cause I have already gained an admission and my Waec result was withheld ,I couldn't wait for my Waec result to b released cause I don't no how long it will take so I decided to wait for my Neco result to my supprise I failed some of the subject I needed most so I decided to look for help and a friend gave me Mr Richards number and I told him my problem and he helped me upgraded the subjects ,all thanks to Mr Richard my Neco result was upgraded .Neco result upgrading is 100% sure through the help of Mr Richard a Neco officer so if u need help in upgrading u Neco result or you are having any other problem you can call him on 09094741463
Re: Neco Gce Result by sandra39: 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
I just upgraded my Neco result through the help of Mr Alex a neco officer I failed the subject I needed most and I didn't no what to do, so a friend of mine gave me his number and I call his number and he told me that I should not worry that he will help me , suprisingly he helped me upgraded it all thanks to him my Neco result was upgraded , I advice if you need help in upgrading your Neco result call Mr lucky on:07064997595
Re: Neco Gce Result by sandra39: 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
I just upgraded my Neco result through the help of Mr lucky a neco officer I failed the subject I needed most and I didn't no what to do, so a friend of mine gave me his number and called. I
told him my problem and he helped me upgraded
the subjects ,all thanks to Mr lucky. My Neco
result was upgraded .Neco result upgrading is
100% sure through the help of Mr lucky a Neco
officer so if u need help in upgrading u Neco result
or you are having any other problem you can call
him on:07064997595
Re: Neco Gce Result by jVictoria: 11:10am On Sep 16, 2014
I couldn't check check my neco result cause I wrote wrong registration number I was so confused so I went to the internet to see if somebody will help me then I saw MR RICHARDS a neco officer number on how he has helped many people so I called him and he told me what happened to my result and I told him to help me release the result and he told me no problem and i sent him my Neco exam details ,all thanks to him my result was released that Same day an I was able to check it ,I advice if you have any problem concerning your neco result and you need help concerning any neco issue you can rely on Mr RICHARD you can reach him on 09094741463

(1) (Reply)

The Easiest Way To Get Rid Of Scorpions / Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students / FUTO ASUU Sacks Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.