Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

More Clearification Needed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / More Clearification Needed (1993 Views)

Clearification On The New Curriculum. / I Need Total Clearification On 2017/18 Jamb Registration / Clearification Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Clearification Needed by Pasako(m): 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
please i need clearification.
when im filling my jamb form during my registration, i was told to choose federal university as my first and state university as second.
And i like my 2nd choice more than the 1st. Will i get admission from both, since i have score the jamb?
Re: More Clearification Needed by AjiChris(f): 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
You have to buy their screening form when z out[i mean the 2 sch forms]if u're lucky u can be given adm.in both sch and you choose d one you prefer,if not you just have to accept it

(1) (Reply)

I Just Got Admission...but Am Confuse! Urgent Answer Pls!! / NIN State Of Origin and jamb Wahala. / Sex Scandal: Catholic Schools Is The Best To Send Children To - Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.