Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,814 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

I Am Not Married And I Don't Have A Girlfriend Right Now- Harrysong - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Married And I Don't Have A Girlfriend Right Now- Harrysong (369 Views)

Naira Marley: If You Are Married And Don't Have Kids, You Are Still Single / Seyi Shay: I Will Get Married And Start A Family Soon But Not This Year / BBNaija2018: "Miracle Ikechukwu Is Not Married" - Brother Cries Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Married And I Don't Have A Girlfriend Right Now- Harrysong by 247frolic(m): 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
In a chat with Rubbing Minds on Channels TV this afternoon, singer, Harrysong, said he doesn't have a girlfriend and is not married.

"I am not in any relationship now. My female fans know I am truthful when it comes to this. If there si someone in my life right now, she would be trending from the first day she said I do. I am not married and I don't have any woman right now"
he said

Speaking further, Harrysong who recently got separated form Five star music to run his own record laber, Alterplate, said

"Marriage is not just what you want to get into because it is time or that you are getting old or because people are looking at you to must have settled down. When I was in church, they taught us that it is the only institution you do not graduate from. You have to be ready. When you get married, children will start coming. You need to create the time. I will get there"

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/i-am-not-married-and-i-dont-have.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: I Am Not Married And I Don't Have A Girlfriend Right Now- Harrysong by ekensi01: 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
Then what?
give us a nice hit track and stop being naughty.
Re: I Am Not Married And I Don't Have A Girlfriend Right Now- Harrysong by NwaAmaikpe: 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
Yes we know.

Who will marry someone who swore allegiance to E-Money in a shrine.
Re: I Am Not Married And I Don't Have A Girlfriend Right Now- Harrysong by praizephoto(m): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
broda o lewu oo

(1) (Reply)

Efe – Based On Logistics (the Making) / I Don't Appreciate It... Please Stop Sending Me Videos And Pics Of Your P*nis / Watch Sassy Funke’s Vlog On Dating White Men In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.