Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,651 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

The Hilarious Hypocrisy Of Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Hilarious Hypocrisy Of Religion (699 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 / Atheists Are More Intelligent ‘because They Overcome The Instinct Of Religion' / Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hilarious Hypocrisy Of Religion by Martinez19(m): 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bimpe and Halima are friends in the university. They read together, play and joke together. Bimpe is a christian and Halima is a Muslim grin cheesy. Bimpe believes that Halima will burn in hell for not accepting her religious stance while Halima's religion tags Bimpe an infidel and says Bimpe should be killed at first sight. Despite this, they are good friends, hmmm----- friends indeed grin grin grin.
It never worries Bimpe to save Halima from the impending Hell cheesy and it never bothers Halima to prevent Bimpe from the wrath of Allah. Hmmm----- friends indeed grin grin grin. Àwọn wereys. cheesy
On Friday, Halima does her thing in the mosque while on Sunday, bimpe goes church. Week after week, they are friends and always there for each and would defend each other in public. Hmmm - - - - - friends indeeds grin. The issue of religion is never brought up because na fight be that in other words, Bimpe will not tell Halima about hell and Halima will not tell bimpe about her impending doom in the hands of Allah. If you ask me, na who I ***?

Bimpe and Halima. Hmmm--- friends indeed grin

Awon wereys. grin grin cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hilarious Hypocrisy Of Religion by VickyRotex(f): 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
Who invaded Yaba Left
Re: The Hilarious Hypocrisy Of Religion by freakthingz(m): 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bros stay in ya lane

Let people enjoy things

Religion is a hell of a drug, it reduces pervception of suffering and pain, dulls hunger pangs and gives hope to the hopeless

Let people enjoy things
Re: The Hilarious Hypocrisy Of Religion by Martinez19(m): 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
freakthingz:
Bros stay in ya lane

Let people enjoy things

Religion is a hell of a drug, it reduces pervception of suffering and pain, dulls hunger pangs and gives hope to the hopeless

Let people enjoy things
It's good that things be peaceful, but I was just pointing out a hard truth. Each time I think about it, it makes me laugh.
Re: The Hilarious Hypocrisy Of Religion by Ioseph(m): 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
freakthingz:
Bros stay in ya lane

Let people enjoy things

Let people enjoy things

Bleep off with this fatalistic philistine bullshit. Religion is a horrible cancer that corrupts people into doing absolutely horrible things, to eschew logic, to not work for themselves and to use god as a catch all excuse for their problems instead of doing something about it. "Religion as a drug" is exactly how things like Muslim Terrorism become so popular - do you think these random fvckers would be strapping bombs to their chests and murdering little children if there wasn't an enabler in their mind saying that they would be rewarded with eternity in heaven for it?

Don't stay in your lane. Drive head-on into the Religious fundies' lane and wake them up to how batshit mad their beliefs are, and how detrimental they are to human relations and modern society!

"Stay in your lane" what a pathetically brainless saying. What change comes from 'staying in your lane'!? angry The shackles of abrahamic group-think have not loosened here it seems!

1 Like

Re: The Hilarious Hypocrisy Of Religion by Martinez19(m): 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ioseph:

Bleep off with this fatalistic philistine bullshit. Religion is a horrible cancer that corrupts people into doing absolutely horrible things, to eschew logic, to not work for themselves and to use god as a catch all excuse for their problems instead of doing something about it. "Religion as a drug" is exactly how things like Muslim Terrorism become so popular - do you think these random fvckers would be strapping bombs to their chests and murdering little children if there wasn't an enabler in their mind saying that they would be rewarded with eternity in heaven for it?

Don't stay in your lane. Drive head-on into the Religious fundies' lane and wake them up to how batshit mad their beliefs are, and how detrimental they are to human relations and modern society!

"Stay in your lane" what a pathetically brainless saying. What change comes from 'staying in your lane'!? angry The shackles of abrahamic group-think have not loosened here it seems!
Don't mind him.

1 Like

Re: The Hilarious Hypocrisy Of Religion by freakthingz(m): 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ioseph:

Let people enjoy things

It's not by force

I'm in my atheist lane minding my business and enjoying life

They have made their choice let them enjoy and stay in their own lane
Re: The Hilarious Hypocrisy Of Religion by Martinez19(m): 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
freakthingz:

Let people enjoy things

It's not by force

that choice does more harm than good. It opens them up to the deception of pastors and their absurd nonsensical jargons.
Re: The Hilarious Hypocrisy Of Religion by CoolUsername: 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
freakthingz:

Let people enjoy things

It's not by force

Isn't it a little arrogant to assume only yourself and a group 'enlightened folks' are capable of handling the truth?
Re: The Hilarious Hypocrisy Of Religion by Martinez19(m): 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
CoolUsername:

Isn't it a little arrogant to assume only yourself and a group 'enlightened folks' are capable of handling the truth?
That is very arrogant of him. Everyone deserves to know the truth. Who is he to determine those deserving of the truth?
Re: The Hilarious Hypocrisy Of Religion by freakthingz(m): 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
CoolUsername:

What do you want me to fight atheist jihad or go on crusade to convert niggas to atheists

You're annoying bro

There is internet, the truth is there if they want it let them find it haba

Nobody sat me down and told me anything as young as 15 I knew I wanted to believe the "TRUTH" not some wack stories from millennia ago

So pls stop with the b.s
Re: The Hilarious Hypocrisy Of Religion by freakthingz(m): 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
Martinez19:
That is very arrogant of him. Everyone deserves to know the truth. Who is he to determine those deserving of the truth?

Okay why don't you go to you're closest mosque and tell them the truth they deserve

See how they handle it
Re: The Hilarious Hypocrisy Of Religion by Richirich713: 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2017
Either way, the atheist is on his way to hell. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hilarious Hypocrisy Of Religion by freakthingz(m): 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2017
Niggas quoting me like people don't have minds or free will

I'm not judging who deserves truth

It pisses me of when atheists are so fucking hypocritical judging someone as arrogant...I guess that makes y'all humble.

What is arrogant about saying the information is there those who will listen will listen, those who will not will not.

You can't dictate or force people to believe the things you do even though you are 10^6 % sure you're right.
That makes you as bad as the Imams or Pastors

Self enlightenment is the key pls
Re: The Hilarious Hypocrisy Of Religion by CoolUsername: 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
freakthingz:

What do you want me to fight atheist jihad or go on crusade to convert niggas to atheists

You're annoying bro

Nobody sat me down and told me anything as young as 15 I knew I wanted to believe the "TRUTH" not some wack stories from millennia ago

So pls stop with the b.s

I don't care what you do. Just don't talk sh!t about people who are doing what you can't.

I also don't like it when people smugly imply that atheists should shut up because people can't handle the truth. That's elitist as hell, you're not as smart as you think you are, bro.
Re: The Hilarious Hypocrisy Of Religion by DoctorAlien(m): 12:00am On Jun 23, 2017
Martinez19:

Assuming atheism(with all its directionless, bleak, cold and hopeless outlook to life) is the real deal, of what benefit is the truth? Why should one even care to know the truth? What though the truth may make one's life better? What though error may snuff out one's life? Does it matter whether one lives or not?

2 Likes

Re: The Hilarious Hypocrisy Of Religion by OtemAtum: 4:38am On Jun 23, 2017
freakthingz:

You're annoying bro

So pls stop with the b.s

Is the OP trying to convert people to atheism by his post? Did he tell anybody to leave religion and become atheists? It is u who should rather stay on your lane and allow the OP to use sarcasm to correct the brain codes of the sheeple. OP ride on, even NATURE wants everyone on earth to be thinkers rather than being 'poor in the mind'.
Re: The Hilarious Hypocrisy Of Religion by freakthingz(m): 11:19am On Jun 23, 2017
OtemAtum:

Is the OP trying to convert people to atheism by his post? Did he tell anybody to leave religion and become atheists? It is u who should rather stay on your lane and allow the OP to use sarcasm to correct the brain codes of the sheeple. OP ride on, even NATURE wants everyone on earth to be thinkers rather than being 'poor in the mind'.

Lol the O.p came for me first my very first comment was literally live and let live as in if you believe atheism, agnotism or abrahamic religion do what you want.

but apparently that was arrogant, and the o.p went on to put words in my mouth and jump to conclusions e.g I think Nigerians can't handle the truth about religion e.t.c

I'm atheist at the moment but I'm still searching, curious and open minded.
Re: The Hilarious Hypocrisy Of Religion by Martinez19(m): 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
freakthingz:

Lol the O.p came for me first my very first comment was literally live and let live as in if you believe atheism, agnotism or abrahamic religion do what you want.

but apparently that was arrogant, and the o.p went on to put words in my mouth and jump to conclusions e.g I think Nigerians can't handle the truth about religion e.t.c

I'm atheist at the moment but I'm still searching, curious and open minded.
I wasn't the one who said that. Religion is a delusion. It must be brought down especially when you consider the evils perpetrated in the name of religion. False hope is very disastrous you know?

(1) (Reply)

Laughter - The Best Response To Theists / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/08/17 / The Compassionate Saviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.