Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Kiss Daniel Shares Throwback Picture (funny) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Shares Throwback Picture (funny) (3092 Views)

Corper: Kizz Daniel Shares NYSC Throwback Photo As A Serving Youth Corper / Kizz Daniel Shares Throwback Vs Now Photos: Cute Boi Like Vado Na Girls Dey Rush / Kiss Daniel Shares New Cute Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiss Daniel Shares Throwback Picture (funny) by taiwofawole: 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
Award winning Nigerian Musician kiss Daniel reveals he was once in a boy band and how the whole struggle was .The music icon Kiss Daniel took to his Instagram page and wrote
kiss Daniel shares throwback

”iamkissdaniel Let’s throwback. I never told you guys I was in a boy band back in 2004/05. We were called the “EMOTALS. The band was made up of me and my two good friends,Emmanuel Macaulay @iamkunmidew (middle) and Samuel Odunukan* @kknightmarley1 (Shortest the one on the right) . I was the brain, Emanuel was the voice and Samuel was the face Our very first major song was titled “POMPOUS” produced by @tobasticin 2005. It became a mega hit in ogun state in 2006 and then we just couldn’t beat that so everyone went separate ways. I was kinda stubborn though I went back to the studio to keep trying and suddenly DURO came out in 2007 followed by KISS ME, both songs re-produced by @akeemlomoyen and directed by @jahblessmusic in 2010 DURO and KISS ME are the reason gworldwide signed me I just wanna say thank you to this guys for agreeing to be in a band with me even though it didn’t workout but it was worth it. We went through hell together performed in flip flops on a big stage in ikeja together in 2005 after paying 1k which was a big deal to us then Our first ever paid show was in 2006 @F.C.E osiele , 10k and It was my dad that hooked us up. Smh** mehn im bushed. I’m thankful to God. I love you guys. Major throwback!! AMA drop “POMPOUS” on here are you ok with that boy band?! “
Keep the hustle on , and never give up . No journey in life is easy .
#Inspired
Sourced from http://www.beatcityradio.com/2017/06/18/kiss-daniel-shares-throwback-picture/

Re: Kiss Daniel Shares Throwback Picture (funny) by taiwofawole: 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2017

Re: Kiss Daniel Shares Throwback Picture (funny) by basmur(m): 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
back in the days.... when him never sabi where him destiny be.
now he his feeling fly.. Thank God for your life bro i just pray better for myself too.

Re: Kiss Daniel Shares Throwback Picture (funny) by xbaron(m): 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
#2day is father's day u are sharing ur throwback pix does that mean he is father of him self undecided grin grin
Re: Kiss Daniel Shares Throwback Picture (funny) by softwerk(f): 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
I guess he was just Daniel then without the Kiss grin
Re: Kiss Daniel Shares Throwback Picture (funny) by Modsenemy(f): 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
I doubt if Kissdaniel is sure whether he's the one in dat pix or not !

Maybe his dad told him he was the one
Cos I can see no resemblance at all
Re: Kiss Daniel Shares Throwback Picture (funny) by NwaAmaikpe: 11:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
He looks like a piece of regurgitated kilishi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiss Daniel Shares Throwback Picture (funny) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
Is buhari not a father?
Why is he not snapping pics with her children on fathers day.
Re: Kiss Daniel Shares Throwback Picture (funny) by Jfrankination(m): 11:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
Re: Kiss Daniel Shares Throwback Picture (funny) by taiwofawole: 11:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Lol
Re: Kiss Daniel Shares Throwback Picture (funny) by praizephoto(m): 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
money good walai
Re: Kiss Daniel Shares Throwback Picture (funny) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
This is a very wawu situation undecided

Re: Kiss Daniel Shares Throwback Picture (funny) by crazyABO(m): 6:22am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
as I expected I knw u won't disappoint grin ur ode is from heaven above cool

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Flavour’s Daughter, Gabrielle Birthday Celebration / Photos From Actress Iyabo Ojo's Daughter's Matriculation Ceremony / Body Cream Review-bronze Tone-my Breakthrough Cream�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.