Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,871 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Get Me Man U Move, Ronaldo Instructs Agent - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Get Me Man U Move, Ronaldo Instructs Agent (434 Views)

Man. U Move Is A Dream Come True – Odion Ighalo / West Ham Is The Best Place For Me’ – Man City Target Declan Rice / Ronaldo Instructs His Agent To Get Him A New Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Me Man U Move, Ronaldo Instructs Agent by olajay86(m): 7:32am On Jun 19, 2017
http://www.titopeblog.com/2017/06/get-me-man-u-move-ronaldo-instructs.html

Get me Man U move, Ronaldo instructs agent

Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo is prioritising a move to Manchester United in the summer transfer window, according to reports in Italy.

It’s understood Ronaldo is considering a move away from the Bernabeu in the coming months as a result of growing negativity from Madrid supporters towards his performances.

The Portugal forward has informed Sir Alex Ferguson of his plan to seek a summer move away from the Spanish capital and it’s believed an Old Trafford switch is becoming a ‘concrete possibility’.

Gianluca Di Marzio claims that Ronaldo has asked agent Jorge Mendes to do ‘everything’ to secure a return to United should he leave Madrid ahead of the 2017/18 campaign.

Paris Saint-Germain are also believed to be weighing up a mammoth offer for Ronaldo but the 32-year-old icon prefers the Red Devils.

Spanish outlet Marca suggest Madrid are demanding a total of £350 million for their record goalscorer this summer.

The La Liga giants expect to be compensated for the remainder of Ronaldo’s deal at the Bernabeu.

(1) (Reply)

Official: Rick Karsdorp Joins AS Roma / Conor Mcgregor Vs Floyd Mayweather Fight Live Online / Rashidi Yekini Deserves More Than NFF Has Given To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.