Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Detailed Information About Igbinedion University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Detailed Information About Igbinedion University (674 Views)

FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students / Igbinedion University JAMB Cut Off Mark For Admission 2017/2018 / Igbinedion University Students Protest Non-payment Of Amnesty Tuition By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Detailed Information About Igbinedion University by A190(f): 7:49am On Jun 19, 2017
Hello guys, please I would like to ask questions about the above school, help me tag their students and alumni.
Please, how is the school? Would you allow your enemies attend? Your friend nko? What are the pros and cons of attending?
How's the students life, general welfare, interactions with lectuters, students rights and unionism? Cost of living? Standards of living? Fees payment and instalments? How strict or corrupt they are? Comparison with other schools maybe private or public? Accreditation of professional courses like law, nursing, medicine, pharmacy, med lab and etc?
How sound they are? Cultism and social vices?
Please help me out with information and help me tag anyone you know might help.
Please admin, dont transfer this to education section because I can't post there, maybe cos I'm new to nairaland.
sarrki
ishilove
Mrcork
Fynestboi
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mukina2
Richiez
olawalebabs
Fynestboi
Re: Detailed Information About Igbinedion University by A190(f): 7:55am On Jun 19, 2017
Adebola02
skytreader
felixzo1
willielove
mesheikh
agentofchange1
RealtorNgr
Sesandennis
sireaxy
JenniferRey
BABAKAZZO
Raysville
Vianaija
Trippletella
Audray
jp130
Tunndeh
Inspirator1
musaogunnubi
nemelu123
eyeview
naijaunion
rawpadgin
Jeffreydiaz
erenax
boboLIL
chimmyjay
ewomazino2017
Re: Detailed Information About Igbinedion University by Evergreen4(m): 7:58am On Jun 19, 2017
Why don't visit the school website and obtain some information from there.

Though, i think the school is okay when compared to some faith based universities in terms of student freedom and from what i heard their students live expensive life style

1 Like

Re: Detailed Information About Igbinedion University by A190(f): 8:02am On Jun 19, 2017
kingzizzy
Nairadays
justjentle
Yavari
nickdoc
orble
topsyn03
Jobia
LionDeLeo
DonFreshmoney
esmit
JoeSEPH1983
AceRoot
dragonking
emmado
TippyTop
Saphiex
KevinDein
Nenejeje
freedomchild
Frank33
Larryomooba
Phonefanatic
Yrunvus
Royallord1
Emmahunk
k4kenny
manlygroup
Esseite
MarshalMmM
Lamdagreatguy
delikay4luv
Shaks4s zenith4biz
Wiseonetemmy
bkool7
dacovajnr
HarunaWest
Papybeads
ShootToKill
Re: Detailed Information About Igbinedion University by sarrki(m): 8:27am On Jun 19, 2017
A190:
Hello guys, please I would like to ask questions about the above school, help me tag their students and alumni.
Please, how is the school? Would you allow your enemies attend? Your friend nko? What are the pros and cons of attending?
How's the students life, general welfare, interactions with lectuters, students rights and unionism? Cost of living? Standards of living? Fees payment and instalments? How strict or corrupt they are? Comparison with other schools maybe private or public? Accreditation of professional courses like law, nursing, medicine, pharmacy, med lab and etc?
How sound they are? Cultism and social vices?
Please help me out with information and help me tag anyone you know might help.
Please admin, dont transfer this to education section because I can't post there, maybe cos I'm new to nairaland.
sarrki
ishilove
Mrcork
Fynestboi
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mukina2
Richiez
olawalebabs
Fynestboi

Sis Am not a mod
But am a die hard nairalander

Having said that if you want to create a new topic look at the headings on front-page like for the topic you talked about is under education

All you need to do as a registered member look until by the right hand side of your handheld or computer press create a new topic , copy or write in the box make sure there is a Link to your story if copied from somewhere.

Also you create heading for your storyline

Hope this will help

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Foolishness Of Adultery And Fornication (men) / Find The Reputed & Best Creative Writing Workshops In India / JAMB Notice To Post-utme Candidates With Issues Of "No Record Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.