Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,109 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her - Odion Ighalo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her - Odion Ighalo (455 Views)

Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact / ‘my Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her’ -odion Ighalo / "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex (2) (3) (4)

My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her - Odion Ighalo by Crispdailies(m): 7:58am On Jun 19, 2017
Super Eagles striker, Odion Ighalo threw it back to his days in Ajegunle in Lagos State. The striker narrated that even what was thought to be earring which he wore on his throwback picture was actually a paper-tape, that he couldn't afford to buy earrings back in the day.

According to him; "My high school girlfriend left me because i had nothing to offer her." He went on to give words of hope to people going through challenges; "..the same God that elevated me shall elevate you, hold on to him and trust his timing. I am a testimony, you are a testimony, put God first and it's all done. Amen."

Source: www.crispdailies.com/2017/06/my-girlfriend-left-me-because-i-had.html?m=1

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her - Odion Ighalo by NwaAmaikpe: 8:02am On Jun 19, 2017

She obviously saw your destiny...yet you've not changed.

You still had nothing to offer Watford that's why you were kicked out.

And you've never offered the National Team anything
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her - Odion Ighalo by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Re: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her - Odion Ighalo by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 19, 2017
Professionally you have nothing to offer but I think ur ex girlfriend will be regretting her life by now grin
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her - Odion Ighalo by snowlord(m): 8:40am On Jun 19, 2017
nawa d guy worwor b4 sha
Re: My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her - Odion Ighalo by jieta: 8:45am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

what have you offer Nigeria, shame and embarrassment.

Akon Signs Nigerian-born To Konlive Records / Former Bbnaija Housemates Support Bisola At Premiere Of Her New Film / Multiple Award Winning Event MC Bade Smart Signs With H&M Nigeria.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9