Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. (2129 Views)

May Day 2018: Job Creation Still A Priority To Nigerians - Noipolls / Your Idea Is Not Unique. Your Ideology Is. / 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. by charles009(m): 8:12am On Jun 19, 2017
Morning Nairalanders,

Please, we need a business idea. If you have one, send me a business proposal. I will contact you if we find it viable.

Please note below points:
No real estate
No Ponzi schemes
No financial schemes of investing
No forex

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 19, 2017
I have a business proposal. Pls how do i reach you?
Re: I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. by charles009(m): 8:19am On Jun 19, 2017
rangis:
I have a business proposal. Pls how do i reach you?
Chukwurah.charles@yahoo.com.
Re: I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. by SayeJoe(m): 10:04am On Jun 19, 2017
Thank you for the opportunity sir, I will send the proposal to your mail.
Re: I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. by Ogbodoo: 10:18am On Jun 19, 2017
Seen www.bejite.com? You may be interested in the smartest recruitment app on earth. See it and if it is cool by you, give me a call and lets talk.
Re: I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. by obisesan2016: 10:50am On Jun 19, 2017
Pls add me on whatsapp with this no 08022838304
Re: I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. by oluwaseunadebay(m): 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
Let me prepare your mind ahead the chat. The business is palm kernel milling, lets talk if you are interested...08037023214
Re: I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. by charles009(m): 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
oluwaseunadebay:
Let me prepare your mind ahead the chat. The business is palm kernel milling, lets talk if you are interested...08037023214

Send me an email: chukwurah.charles@yahoo.com
Re: I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. by JstLeslie(m): 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
charles009:
Morning Nairalanders,

Please, we need a business idea. If you have one, send me a business proposal. I will contact you if we find it viable.

No real estate
No Ponzi schemes
No forex

I sent a mail (leslie.emenalo@g360synergy.com) to you yesterday concerning your post. I am really hoping to have a more robust discussion with you.

Thank you.
Re: I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. by cloud9usher: 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
What if this dude is some random guy looking for promising business ideas and just wanna steal your idea and use it?

You send your well thought out business to a random email and never hear from him or he tells you that yours wasn't good enough and goes on and makes use of it, how would you know?

Business ideas are not something to just give to any random guy on the internet, the likes of Mark Zukerburg or Bill Gates would be nobodies today if they didn't guard their ideas.

For all I care this dude could just seat back and expect emails and pick any idea he likes and not contact you guys, what a free and effortless way to gain from the brain work of others.

11 Likes

Re: I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. by uc4uandc(f): 9:44am On Jun 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You can't be foolish to give him a detail business plan
cloud9usher:
What if this dude is some random guy looking for promising business ideas and just wanna steal your idea and use it?

You send your well thought out business to a random email and never hear from him or he tells you that yours wasn't good enough and goes on and makes use of it, how would you know?

Business ideas are not something to just give to any random guy on the internet, the likes of Mark Zukerburg or Bill Gates would be nobodies today if they didn't guard their ideas.

For all I care this dude could just seat back and expect emails and pick any idea he likes and not contact you guys, what a free and effortless way to gain from the brain work of others.
Re: I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. by Aare2050(m): 10:00am On Jun 22, 2017
charles009:

Send me an email: chukwurah.charles@yahoo.com
If you like to invest in Ginger/Turmeric Let me know 07033401755 akbams2020@gmail.com
Re: I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. by jadygold: 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
let meet @ dup.lawal@gmail.com if you are interested in baby and women products such as baby diapers, wipes, lady pads, pant linear etc
Re: I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. by charles009(m): 7:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
cloud9usher:

You are very correct. The only problem is that Nairalanders are not half as dumb as you. I have been in contact with about 3 people who provided sensible business prototypes. We have scheduled meetings and hopefully we will kick-start as soon as we agree to terms.

Opportunity knocks so slowly!!!

1 Like

Re: I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. by cloud9usher: 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
charles009:

You are very correct. The only problem is that Nairalanders are not half as dumb as you. I have been in contact with about 3 people who provided sensible business prototypes. We have scheduled meetings and hopefully we will kick-start as soon as we agree to terms.

Take a look at this demented waste of human flesh calling me dumb, did I state that you are surely fake or I just stated that there is a possibility that any random person can use this avenue to swindle people of their ideas, your mates have brains to think about their own business ideas themselves but your dumb brain can't think for itself and asking others to feed you with business ideas to work on, how pathetic!
Re: I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. by charles009(m): 3:46am On Jun 24, 2017
cloud9usher:

Take a look at this demented waste of human flesh calling me dumb, did I state that you are surely fake or I just stated that there is a possibility that any random person can use this avenue to swindle people of their ideas, your mates have brains to think about their own business ideas themselves but your dumb brain can't think for itself and asking others to feed you with business ideas to work on, how pathetic!

Homeboy please keep off my thread, please. In the meantime thanks for your contribution. Buffoon
Re: I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. by saxy4c(m): 7:15am On Jun 24, 2017
To be honest as I saw the post I wanted to come and give a quick word of advice that would just want to throw their business ideas to some random person. These things should be done physically and under strict non disclosure agreements with lawyers if possible.

It's a valid concern that was raised and I'd like for the 3 people that have been invited by you, give testimonies in the group.

Thank you sir.

charles009:

1 Like

Re: I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. by cloud9usher: 7:49am On Jun 24, 2017
charles009:

Homeboy please keep off my thread, please. In the meantime thanks for your contribution. Buffoon

Kid please keep off my mentions, in the meantime thanks for your show of stupidity and lack of comprehension. Dunce!
Re: I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. by charles009(m): 8:29am On Jun 24, 2017
saxy4c:
To be honest as I saw the post I wanted to come and give a quick word of advice that would just want to throw their business ideas to some random person. These things should be done physically and under strict non disclosure agreements with lawyers if possible.

It's a valid concern that was raised and I'd like for the 3 people that have been invited by you, give testimonies in the group.

Thank you sir.

It is not for you to decide my friend. I was awed at the level of great ideas shared. Let me categorically tell you that three people will be empowered before 3rd July, by Gods grace.

I personally tried to politely reply and decline some of the proposals while wishing them luck in their endeavour.

We test Run this , and hopefully get in more investors to participate.

Let your doubts keep presenting you with chances...
Re: I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. by charles009(m): 8:31am On Jun 24, 2017
cloud9usher:

Kid please keep off my mentions, in the meantime thanks for your show of stupidity and lack of comprehension. Dunce!

Thank you, please don't create doubt in my thread. Create you own and advise against sharing ideas. Please..
Re: I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. by cloud9usher: 11:21am On Jun 24, 2017
charles009:

Thank you, please don't create doubt in my thread. Create you own and advise against sharing ideas. Please..

Please you don't own any thread here, its a public forum meant for discussion and not a place for people to agree to whatever you say, and I'm not the only person who has shared my opinion concerning this matter on this thread.
Re: I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2017
cloud9usher:

Business ideas are not something to just give to any random guy on the internet, [b]the likes of Mark Zukerburg or Bill Gates [/b]would be nobodies today if they didn't guard their ideas.

@ first bolded, an idea is only promising if there are paying customers. If there are none, it's as useless as the next piece of trash. This is 2017, someone is thinking of your idea somewhere.
@ second bolded, likes of hi5, myspace, netlog e.t.c came on before, same and after facebook. Where are they today?? You can have a good idea but a bad model and execution process thus your business will not scale. At the time of billgates microsoft, there were other brands. If you have the opportunity to meet investors, they will ask you how many people you have told about your idea that week, if you tell them none they will see you as a loser. Change your mentality. No one can steal your idea because your passion can't be stolen.. thats what matters most.

1 Like

Re: I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2017
saxy4c:

Thank you sir.

kikikikikiki lawyers over an idea?? Idea wey never generate money. Do you guys what know what an idea is really??
Re: I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. by JstLeslie(m): 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2017
charles009:
Morning Nairalanders,

No real estate
No Ponzi schemes
No forex

Thank you.
I sent you a mail about two projects i'm currently working on. I didn't get a response. My mail is leslie.emenalo@g360synergy.com. I believe its is something you will most definitely be interested in.
Re: I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. by davies4(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2017
I have interest with reasonable business project my mail oshunbiyidavid12@gmail.com
Re: I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. by monimekaz(m): 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2017
Come invest in Education ..of course u don't need to own a school but I promise u a turnover of 1million naira every year ...
Re: I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. by princeakinola1(m): 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2017
i have business idea that you will invest to and u will not regret it,08038479745 adeyemiakinola1022@gmail.com
Re: I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. by cloud9usher: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2017
majekdom2:
@ first bolded, an idea is only promising if there are paying customers. If there are none, it's as useless as the next piece of trash. This is 2017, someone is thinking of your idea somewhere.
@ second bolded, likes of hi5, myspace, netlog e.t.c came on before, same and after facebook. Where are they today?? You can have a good idea but a bad model and execution process thus your business will not scale. At the time of billgates microsoft, there were other brands. If you have the opportunity to meet investors, they will ask you how many people you have told about your idea that week, if you tell them none they will see you as a loser. Change your mentality. No one can steal your idea because your passion can't be stolen.. thats what matters most.

You are so ignorant of a lot of things, why do you think patents exist? They exist to safeguard ideas which you have that no one else has, why do you think classmates of Mark Zukerberg sued him over Facebook saying the idea of Facebook had their input as well and he doesn't deserve to call it his very own and claim full ownership, you can google more about that.

No one discloses a promising business idea to a random stranger through an email, only an ignorant fellow would do that.
Re: I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. by JstLeslie(m): 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
cloud9usher:

You are so ignorant of a lot of things, why do you think patents exist? They exist to safeguard ideas which you have that no one else has, why do you think classmates of Mark Zukerberg sued him over Facebook saying the idea of Facebook had their input as well and he doesn't deserve to call it his very own and claim full ownership, you can google more about that.

No one discloses a promising business idea to a random stranger through an email, only an ignorant fellow would do that.

You cant do a patent on an idea, you can only patent processes, product flow, designs in an idea etc. An idea is what it is, an idea. even if you explain it to a thousand and one people, they cannot do it the way you plan too. If people are so scared of telling people their idea, the people wont be pitching at events that have a lot of people in attendance.

Its ok to be skeptical, but shoot your shot in life you have nothing to lose

1 Like

Re: I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2017
cloud9usher:

go read and learn. Loads of ignorant peeps that aren't ever ready to learn. You cannot patent an idea, you can only patent a PRODUCT. There is a wide difference between an idea and product. Having an idea does not equal success. Your idea is promising only to yourself, it may look like rubbish to the next person. When your idea has gone to the product stage and probably generating customers, you can talk about not disclosing info. Why do you think the same mark's friend lost.
Re: I Will Invest In Your Idea...2-5million. High Priority.. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2017
JstLeslie:

You cant do a patent on an idea, you can only patent processes, product flow, designs in an idea etc. [b]An idea is what it is, an idea. even if you explain it to a thousand and one people, they cannot do it the way you plan too. [/b]If people are so scared of telling people their idea, the people wont be pitching at events that have a lot of people in attendance.

Its ok to be skeptical, but shoot your shot in life you have nothing to lose
Thank you bro. Your idea can only be successful based on your mode of execution i.e plan and passion. Have these people bothered to ask why investors invest in start ups and not "steal" the idea? That's because your idea is as successful as your passion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

La Casera Company Plc Recruitment For Sales Representatives / Community Life Advancement Project (CLAP) Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Teaching Vacancies in private school in Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.