Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,119 members, 7,811,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

tptopsy - I'm new; teach me how to do it please - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / tptopsy - I'm new; teach me how to do it please (1020 Views)

Top 10 Highly-desired Skills You Can Teach Yourself / Scorpio - I'm New / natasha - I'm new to this forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

tptopsy - I'm new; teach me how to do it please by tptopsy(m): 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2005
hi oldies, I'd love to learn from u how to use this site and maximise my opportunities.
Re: tptopsy - I'm new; teach me how to do it please by Seun(m): 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2005
Helo tptopsy,

Welcome to Nairaland! Just hang around and you'll slowly learn how to use all the features of the site. cool

Seun.
Re: tptopsy - I'm new; teach me how to do it please by Z4M4eva(f): 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2005
Hey there Tytopsy
Re: tptopsy - I'm new; teach me how to do it please by Rhodalyn(f): 11:04am On Apr 03, 2006
U're welcome gal kiss kiss wink ope U enjoy ur stay on nl
Re: tptopsy - I'm new; teach me how to do it please by dafman(m): 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2006
Rhodalyn he'll need some minor changes before you can call him girl grin

welcome topsy, just spend some more time here and you'll get used to the controls
Re: tptopsy - I'm new; teach me how to do it please by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2006
I dont understand rhod these days: is there a name for a gender-kind of colur blindness? teeheee

(1) (Reply)

Newbie From The Us / Date Of Posted Information / Why Was Posting Disabled For Some Time Today 27/8/2006?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.