Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Distance Makes The Heart Grow Fonder - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Distance Makes The Heart Grow Fonder (310 Views)

Pastor Dana Coverstone's New Revelation Makes The Future Clearer / Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order / Distance Makes The Heart Grow Fonder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Distance Makes The Heart Grow Fonder by phlopholly: 9:23am On Jun 19, 2017
. . . set your sights on the rich treasures and joys of heaven . . .
—Colossians 3:1 (TLB)
Have you ever been separated from someone you love? A boyfriend or girlfriend whom you have not seen in three or four months? Wait until you see each other! My wife and I have said goodbyes to each other; but when we met again, it was a honeymoon all over again. And that is what it will be like on that glorious day when Jesus Christ comes. We will be caught up in the air to meet Him, and it will be like two lovers coming together. What hope we have!

Prayer for the day
Lord Jesus, when You come again, how many hearts will rejoice. Until then, with expectant anticipation I eagerly wait for that glorious day!
Re: Distance Makes The Heart Grow Fonder by luckyz4rea(m): 10:05am On Jun 19, 2017
phlopholly:

. . . set your sights on the rich treasures and joys of heaven . . .
—Colossians 3:1 (TLB)
Have you ever been separated from someone you love? A boyfriend or girlfriend whom you have not seen in three or four months? Wait until you see each other! My wife and I have said goodbyes to each other; but when we met again, it was a honeymoon all over again. And that is what it will be like on that glorious day when Jesus Christ comes. We will be caught up in the air to meet Him, and it will be like two lovers coming together. What hope we have!

Prayer for the day
Lord Jesus, when You come again, how many hearts will rejoice. Until then, with expectant anticipation I eagerly wait for that glorious day!

No other meeting in the whole world can beat or be compared to this day! It's a day worth anticipating!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How A Female Medical Student Was Reportedly Delivered From Masturbation / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Sin Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.