Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Entertainment Blog Or Technology Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Entertainment Blog Or Technology Blog (640 Views)

Respomsive Technology Blog / I Want To Integrate Ecommerce Into My Entertainment Blog. I Need Advice Please / Wiki Tech Nigeria Is A Technology Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entertainment Blog Or Technology Blog by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 19, 2017
hello nairalanders am thinking of creating my blog very soon but am yet to decide on the niche,,,, i have 20k to invest in the blog so that by atleast three months time i will be able to start making money with it but the problem is that which blog will be suitable, which niche can make me some cool cash within 3months after investing in it... entertainment or tech niche... plz dont talk about passion cus the main goal is to make money with the blog and am ready to invest..which niche plz
Re: Entertainment Blog Or Technology Blog by geunik(m): 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
First thing first passion
then knowledge at what you do
and lastly patient
three months and start making money. Weelit is possible just that it is not what am thinking, Kobo.

1 Like

Re: Entertainment Blog Or Technology Blog by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
why not buy this entertainment blog and domain at cheapest price http://gbagan.com.ng
Re: Entertainment Blog Or Technology Blog by SConnect: 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
remiproxy:
hello nairalanders am thinking of creating my blog very soon but am yet to decide on the niche,,,, i have 20k to invest in the blog so that by atleast three months time i will be able to start making money with it but the problem is that which blog will be suitable, which niche can make me some cool cash within 3months after investing in it... entertainment or tech niche... plz dont talk about passion cus the main goal is to make money with the blog and am ready to invest..which niche plz

Just incase, you may be interested in a Reliable Web Hosting Provider for your website.

Our unlimited web hosting package is the best, it's super fast and very stable backed with a 100% Uptime Guarantee.

Unlimited Web Space
Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
Free Unlimited SSL Certificates
Free Automatic Daily Backup
100% Uptime Guarantee
Fully supports Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, SMF, etc
FREE Softaculous Auto Installer
FREE Website Transfer
London, UK Data-center

Starting at ₦2700 First Year using Promo Code: 50%OFFUNLIMITED
Payments Accepted via Bitcoin, PerfectMoney, PayPal, Naira MasterCard/Verve/Visa & GTBank Internet Banking

Why You Should Host Your Website With Us
UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH/TRAFFIC
At SpeedyConnect.net, worrying about the bandwidth/traffic consumption of your shared hosting account is a thing of the past as each of our shared hosting packages has Unlimited bandwidth/traffic.

WE ARE NOT RESELLERS
We own and manage all our servers, This allows us to pass on very competitive lowest cost prices unto our customers.

24/7/365 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We are always here to serve you 24/7/365 (Day and Night) via Live Chat, Ticket.

100% UPTIME GUARANTEE
We hate downtime just as much as you do. We guarantee your website a rock solid 100% uptime, which means your website will be online always.

LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
Our Hosting prices are very cheap and include an extensive list of features including UNLIMITED web space, UNLIMITED bandwidth, and If you know of any host offering same features at a lower price, just contact us and we will beat it.

FREE AUTOMATIC DAILY BACKUP
Your data are automatically backed up daily and stored in multiple backup servers at no extra cost. Sleep well knowing your data is in safe hands.

YOU BENEFIT FROM HIGH QUALITY SERVICES
We utilize only High spec Intel Xeon CPU's, Enterprise SATA's & SSD's, fully redundant premium network, 1Gbps Uplink and lot's more.

----------
Follow us on Social Media:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/speedyconnect
Facebook: https://facebook.com/speedyconnect.net
Instagram: https://instagram.com/speedyconnect_net
------------

Re: Entertainment Blog Or Technology Blog by TechPanda(m): 7:11am On Jul 03, 2017
With The Way Things Are, If Your Desire To Make Money Is Not Strong Enough And Driven With Awesome And Productive Idea, Or You're Not Will To Bring Something New Into Any of Those Niche.

I'll Advice, You Invest Your 20k into someone's Blog Thats Already Established In 3 Months You Should Get Up To 50k, Then Use That For Your Startup.
Re: Entertainment Blog Or Technology Blog by wwwmaster: 7:59am On Jul 03, 2017
TechPanda:
With The Way Things Are, If Your Desire To Make Money Is Not Strong Enough And Driven With Awesome And Productive Idea, Or You're Not Will To Bring Something New Into Any of Those Niche.

I'll Advice, You Invest Your 20k into someone's Blog Thats Already Established In 3 Months You Should Get Up To 50k, Then Use That For Your Startup.

And someone established will be sell their blog @20k?
Re: Entertainment Blog Or Technology Blog by TechPanda(m): 8:14am On Jul 03, 2017
wwwmaster:

And someone established will be sell their blog @20k?

I Believe You Got My Definition Of Establish Wrong.

I Dont Imply A Domain And Hosted Blog But One Thats Already Making Dow On Monthly Or Daily Basis.

No One Will Sell You A Blog That Fetches Cool Money On Daily Basis For 20 Grand.

Thats My Definition

Even If The Blog Is Making Money And Ir Being Monetized By Adsense. The Seller Wont Give You With The 20 K Price

1 Like

Re: Entertainment Blog Or Technology Blog by wwwmaster: 8:37am On Jul 03, 2017
TechPanda:

I Believe You Got My Definition Of Establish Wrong.

I Dont Imply A Domain And Hosted Blog But One Thats Already Making Dow On Monthly Or Daily Basis.

No One Will Sell You A Blog That Fetches Cool Money On Daily Basis For 20 Grand.

Thats My Definition

Even If The Blog Is Making Money And Ir Being Monetized By Adsense. The Seller Wont Give You With The 20 K Price
OK, I misunderstood your established in that context.
Re: Entertainment Blog Or Technology Blog by TechPanda(m): 9:53am On Jul 03, 2017
wwwmaster:
OK, I misunderstood your established in that context.
Cool! So You Blog Too?
Re: Entertainment Blog Or Technology Blog by wwwmaster: 10:09am On Jul 03, 2017
TechPanda:

Cool!
So You Blog Too?
I am a web developer, a not too serious blogger.
Re: Entertainment Blog Or Technology Blog by kombo(m): 10:19am On Jul 03, 2017
Tech topics attract more Adsense returns that entertainment
Re: Entertainment Blog Or Technology Blog by TechPanda(m): 11:06am On Jul 03, 2017
wwwmaster:
I am a web developer, a not too serious blogger.
Thats Great

(1) (Reply)

4k Facebook Page For Sale / Unverified Us Adsense With $6.96 For Sale At A Cheap Price / A Nairalander Builds The Next Biggest Classified Ads Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.