Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,754 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy, 74RC Admission Processes (thread) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy, 74RC Admission Processes (thread) (7218 Views)

JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 / Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant / Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) Shortlists Names For 71RC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Defence Academy, 74RC Admission Processes (thread) by Soljaboi44(m): 10:51am On Jun 19, 2017
**Modified**

Do You Want to Apply For The Nigerian Defence Academy This November for the 74th Regular Course.

THEN LET US DISCUSS HERE...
PLS NOTE THAT THIS IS STRICTLY NDA (RC) AND NOT DSSC OR SSC..DISCUSSIONS SHOULD CENTRED AROUND ADMISSION PROCESSES INTO NDA...

Thanks....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy, 74RC Admission Processes (thread) by Scorpio44(m): 7:49am On Jun 23, 2017
Alright, I will be 16 when I buy form and write exam but 17 when I gain admission can that disqualify me?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy, 74RC Admission Processes (thread) by Soljaboi44(m): 7:03am On Jun 24, 2017
Scorpio44:
Alright, I will be 16 when I buy form and write exam but 17 when I gain admission can that disqualify me?
nop
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy, 74RC Admission Processes (thread) by Scorpio44(m): 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
ok
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy, 74RC Admission Processes (thread) by 100volts: 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
I know i'm not supposed to be doing this. But if there is any 69thRc candidate that made it. Contact me on aderomeo96@gmail.com.
Lets talk about how we can slightly lighten your load of putee.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy, 74RC Admission Processes (thread) by 100volts: 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
And forget that shit they tell you that you dont need a Godfather to enter NDA. Except maybe if God the father is your father. You need a Godfather to enter and subsequently. I had someone link me to one and that was how i got in. We don't normally make this secret known but i have a good reason for doing this. If you're interested contact me on aderomeo96@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy, 74RC Admission Processes (thread) by Nognome(m): 8:45am On Oct 24, 2017
The Nigerin Defence Academy has officially begun the registrations for 2017/2018 Regular Course admissions. Below is a detailed process on how to register successfully.

(Updated from Feb. 2nd 2017)

When I was registering, I had problems too. But I overcame it. I created dozens of RRR codes before I finally had a clue. Initially I tried doing it from the comfort of my zone; I mean paying online, but the system never worked again! So I decided I hit the Bank.

So I went to Various banks including First bank, Access, UBA and skye bank, but non of these offered the service. All they said was, " were having issues with Remita, try again tomorrow.." In my mind, I was like, "Because na you dey pay my transport, abi!" So I left unhappy. Not too long, a friend told me that only Zenith is reliable, so I went there and to my surprise, it worked smoothly! So this was how I did it: 

1. Get your Remita code by visiting : www.ndaapplications.net, then click on Purchase access codes. Then after filling the little form there, you'll be sent a code to your email address and also be displayed right there
 on the page that comes next when you click submit.

2. Copy out the RRR code and take it to zenith Bank(preferably.) though you can pay online(complicated).
.........keep reading below:
http://www.askschool.net/2017/10/how-to-register-for-nigerian-defence.html
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy, 74RC Admission Processes (thread) by Dface2: 10:19am On Oct 24, 2017
Download Final Year Research Project Topics & Materials
@
www.projectreserve.com

Preparing to write your Final Year Project/Thesis and in need of the best project topics and materials at various levels (i.e Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D)?

Get it done with NO stress today.
Goto: www.projectreserve.com for downloads!
-----------------------------------------------
Are you also working on a FRESH Project Topic approved to you by your supervisor?
Or are you working on a project topic which is not listed or related to the topics we have on our site?
If "YES", then you have nothing to worry about as we are capable of developing a "NEW" research topic in various field of study.
Kindly click here: www.projectreserve.com/p/hire-writer.html and follow the procedure to get started right away.

Contact our help desk today: 08074521866, 08066484965.
Our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/projectreserve

NOTE: All research projects, Research Term Papers and Essays on our site are well researched, supervised and approved by lecturers who are intellectuals in their various fields of study.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy, 74RC Admission Processes (thread) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
i have timeout error while i was submitting my form. this is the error: Unable to contact with the server: (2) servlet.gupld

A request timeout has expired after 10000 ms. help me out
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy, 74RC Admission Processes (thread) by Soljaboi44(m): 10:48am On Mar 22, 2018
NDAEE

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy, 74RC Admission Processes (thread) by Soljaboi44(m): 5:20am On Jun 09, 2018
Congrats to those who made the 50 man list undecided

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy, 74RC Admission Processes (thread) by Bamideleoo7: 12:09am On Oct 22, 2018
my name is Michael and i want to apply for Nigeria defense academy 71 regular course. please i need help because i did not know anybody or even a general and i do hera that one can't enter NDA without a Godfather or a general help..... please i need quick response and help please.m hi tried for 69th n 70th but i was not picked but it was later i just heard that i can;t enter because mi have no Godfather to help me about it... in case i don't come online back here on time, you can please leave your response on my E-mail finbaron73@gmail.com or contact me or whatsapp me on my mobile number 08069765740............ THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy, 74RC Admission Processes (thread) by Spiye06(m): 12:56pm On May 25, 2019
[quote author=Scorpio44 post=57772108]Yes u will be admited as long as the min.age 17,even if 2dy na ur bafdy

(1) (Reply)

Ever Wondered Why You Always Wake Up Just Before You Die In Your Dreams??? / What Is The Relevance Of A University Degree To A Nigerian Youth / Differentiate Between Lesson Plan And Lesson Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.