Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,855 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

2017: Half Of The Year So Far In Striking Photos Captured Around The World. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2017: Half Of The Year So Far In Striking Photos Captured Around The World. (9711 Views)

Rare Historical Photos Captured At The Perfect Time / JAMB: Striking Non-academic Staff Threatens To Disrupt 2018 UTME / Striking Non-academic Staff Warn Unilag To Postpone Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017: Half Of The Year So Far In Striking Photos Captured Around The World. by Explorers(m): 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
A dog feeds four newborn tiger cubs and a puppy at Xixiakou Wild Animal Protection Zone in Rongcheng, Shandong province, China.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2017: Half Of The Year So Far In Striking Photos Captured Around The World. by Explorers(m): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
A woman carries her son Imran Faraj, 8 year-old, who is suffering from malnutrition at a hospital in the Red Sea port city of Hodeidah.

5 Likes

Re: 2017: Half Of The Year So Far In Striking Photos Captured Around The World. by praise1705(f): 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
last pic almost brought tears to my eyes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017: Half Of The Year So Far In Striking Photos Captured Around The World. by MistadeRegal(m): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
praise1705:
last pic almost brought tears to my eyes

It is the most striking.
I wonder how the boy would be feeling...

2 Likes

Re: 2017: Half Of The Year So Far In Striking Photos Captured Around The World. by CastroTbb(m): 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
Wow check out five biafran scientists you should know
http://revolutionnews.com.ng/five-biafra-scientists-you-should-know/
Re: 2017: Half Of The Year So Far In Striking Photos Captured Around The World. by onward4life(m): 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
ok nah
Re: 2017: Half Of The Year So Far In Striking Photos Captured Around The World. by Yhemit(m): 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
Explorers:
A woman carries her son Imran Faraj, 8 year-old, who is suffering from malnutrition at a hospital in the Red Sea port city of Hodeidah.

hmmm.... so we're even enjoying here. look at that lil boy,am shocked.
Re: 2017: Half Of The Year So Far In Striking Photos Captured Around The World. by JhimmyThall(m): 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
Explorers:
... The love of a mother. It touches the soul. God bless all deserving mothers.

10 Likes

Re: 2017: Half Of The Year So Far In Striking Photos Captured Around The World. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
Explorers:
A dog feeds four newborn tiger cubs and a puppy at Xixiakou Wild Animal Protection Zone in Rongcheng, Shandong province, China.

Tiger what? shocked Lemme come and be going

1 Like

Re: 2017: Half Of The Year So Far In Striking Photos Captured Around The World. by Emerikoss: 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
Explorers:
Children read books by candlelight because of electricity shortages in Gaza City.
Oh this is so so not good,they're damaging their eyes cry
Re: 2017: Half Of The Year So Far In Striking Photos Captured Around The World. by Thukzee01(m): 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
Another one from Explorers
Re: 2017: Half Of The Year So Far In Striking Photos Captured Around The World. by Destined2win: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ireland should do away with gay

3 Likes

Re: 2017: Half Of The Year So Far In Striking Photos Captured Around The World. by krissconnect(m): 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
Explorers:
Australia is bringing in its first national gun amnesty since 1996 because of the growing terrorism threat and an influx of illegal arms in the country.

Mick Roelandts, firearms reform project manager for New South Wales Police, looks at a pile of prohibited firearms that have been handed in under the Australian government's buy-back scheme in Sydney, Australia..
It is explorer again. Xplorer,coman take my gf for free cool

2 Likes

Re: 2017: Half Of The Year So Far In Striking Photos Captured Around The World. by krissconnect(m): 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
Explorers:
Baraka Lusambo, 7, a Tanzanian with albinism who had an arm chopped off in a witchcraft-driven attack, puts on his shirt during a prosthetic fitting while he sucks on his lollipop, at the Shriners Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Here, Albinos are attacked for their body parts, which are highly prized in witchcraft and can fetch a high price.

May 30, 2017.

Read more:

https://www.nairaland.com/3851762/tanzania-albino-kids-attacked-rituals
I need to know more about this sir,I'm plannin on writing a story about it.
Re: 2017: Half Of The Year So Far In Striking Photos Captured Around The World. by VickyRotex(f): 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
Explorers:
Men arrange food plates for passersby to break their fast in Karachi, Pakistan.

See as e resemble Jollof Rice and Shhickkenn. I don miss Party Jollof! cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: 2017: Half Of The Year So Far In Striking Photos Captured Around The World. by Yoeleze: 11:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
Re: 2017: Half Of The Year So Far In Striking Photos Captured Around The World. by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 20, 2017
Explorers:
i hope u knw if u had a blog you would have been getting much page views instead of developing content for nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: 2017: Half Of The Year So Far In Striking Photos Captured Around The World. by judgedredd22(m): 5:29am On Jun 20, 2017
Explorers:
A man arranges food plates for people to break fast at a mosque in Karachi, Pakistan.

in other words, they are going to eat whatever the flies leave for them after their own feast.... nice!!
Re: 2017: Half Of The Year So Far In Striking Photos Captured Around The World. by judgedredd22(m): 5:37am On Jun 20, 2017
krissconnect:

It is explorer again. Xplorer,coman take my gf for free cool

he is busy at the moment, he said i should come and bring the girl.... Where she dey?
Re: 2017: Half Of The Year So Far In Striking Photos Captured Around The World. by judgedredd22(m): 5:44am On Jun 20, 2017
VickyRotex:

See as e resemble Jollof Rice and Shhickkenn. I don miss Party Jollof! cry cry cry

come here! Yes you..... Close your eyes and bow your head, (stretches hand on her head) say after me 'longer throat will not kee me in this laif' amen! You can go now! Your faith has made you whole!

3 Likes

Re: 2017: Half Of The Year So Far In Striking Photos Captured Around The World. by lonelydora: 6:34am On Jun 20, 2017
Explorers:
Children read books by candlelight because of electricity shortages in Gaza City.

Who owns this gaza sef? Israel or Palestine?
Re: 2017: Half Of The Year So Far In Striking Photos Captured Around The World. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 20, 2017
Explorers:

One of many of Arabs fake Propaganda videos.
#fakenews
Re: 2017: Half Of The Year So Far In Striking Photos Captured Around The World. by Explorers(m): 10:37am On Jun 20, 2017
An Indonesian man is publicly caned for having gay sex, in Banda Aceh, Aceh province, Indonesia May 23, 2017.

1 Like

Re: 2017: Half Of The Year So Far In Striking Photos Captured Around The World. by Explorers(m): 10:38am On Jun 20, 2017
President Donald Trump touches the Western Wall, Judaism's holiest prayer site, in Jerusalem's Old City May 22, 2017.

2 Likes

Re: 2017: Half Of The Year So Far In Striking Photos Captured Around The World. by Explorers(m): 10:40am On Jun 20, 2017
Ismail Zulfic, 6-year old armless swimmer jumps in water in Olympic Pool Otoka in Sarajevo, May 18, 2017.

Zulfic was born without arms and with a foot deformity and overcame his fear of the water to win a gold medal at a regional swimming competition.

2 Likes

Re: 2017: Half Of The Year So Far In Striking Photos Captured Around The World. by Explorers(m): 10:42am On Jun 20, 2017
Doctors wrap a child's burnt skin with sterilised tilapia fish skin at Dr. Jose Frota Institute in the northeastern costal city of Fortaleza, Brazil, May 3, 2017.

Researchers in Brazil are experimenting with a new treatment for severe burns using the skin of tilapia fish, an unorthodox procedure they say can ease the pain of victims and cut medical costs.

Frozen pig skin and even human tissue have long been placed on burns to keep them moist and allow the transfer of collagen, a protein that promotes healing.

3 Likes

Re: 2017: Half Of The Year So Far In Striking Photos Captured Around The World. by Explorers(m): 10:43am On Jun 20, 2017
Government troops are seen during an assault on insurgents from the so-called Maute group, who have taken over large parts of Marawi City, in Marawi City, southern Philippines May 25, 2017.

Re: 2017: Half Of The Year So Far In Striking Photos Captured Around The World. by Explorers(m): 10:44am On Jun 20, 2017
Big cat trainer Alexander Lacey rests on a lion as he performs for the last time during the last show of the Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey circus at Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, New York, May 21, 2017.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamawa State Polytechnic Shutdown Over Students’ Riot / University Of Port Harcourt Blacklisted? / NUC Approved New Grade System For Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.