Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Meet The Young Nigerian Graduate Who Rejected Bill Gates Job Offer. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet The Young Nigerian Graduate Who Rejected Bill Gates Job Offer. (2861 Views)

First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC / Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens / Why I Won't Go Back For My Masters (M.sc) Now As A Fresh Nigerian Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Young Nigerian Graduate Who Rejected Bill Gates Job Offer. by Dendelion(m): 11:16am On Jun 19, 2017

2 Shares

Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Graduate Who Rejected Bill Gates Job Offer. by whitebeard(m): 11:26am On Jun 19, 2017
That's all he just rejected it like that no reason whatsoever, Pls move this thread to crime section and let NCAN access whosoever is doing him...!!

9 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Graduate Who Rejected Bill Gates Job Offer. by fernandoc(m): 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
His village people are currently playing ludo with his destiny

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Graduate Who Rejected Bill Gates Job Offer. by DumaEmpire(m): 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
He must be an Afonja
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Graduate Who Rejected Bill Gates Job Offer. by IgboticGirl(f): 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
fernandoc:
His village people are currently playing ludo with his destiny

SERIOUS LUDO

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Graduate Who Rejected Bill Gates Job Offer. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
Inukwa! undecided
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Graduate Who Rejected Bill Gates Job Offer. by chuks013: 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
Village elder witches forum at work here...

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Graduate Who Rejected Bill Gates Job Offer. by Ajewealth123(m): 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
Dendelion:
http://dheraycampusgists..com.ng/2017/06/meet-young-nigerian-graduate-who.html
let me book space should Incase Uu decide to move the story from your insane blog to a sane forum

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Graduate Who Rejected Bill Gates Job Offer. by Cordis92(f): 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lol
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Graduate Who Rejected Bill Gates Job Offer. by oleeee(m): 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
nd dats hw dey gt him from village

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Graduate Who Rejected Bill Gates Job Offer. by sou1p1an0(m): 11:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
this dude was my senior wen i was in boarding school..baba saw me after some years at a tutorial nd was scared to talk to me.if to say i bad, i for treat him f-up den.haaa!!dis guy cud bully pple.dis guy nd belt are 5 nd...
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Graduate Who Rejected Bill Gates Job Offer. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
The whole world step aside for the man who knows where he is going.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Graduate Who Rejected Bill Gates Job Offer. by BOOKERPAGE(m): 12:13am On Jun 20, 2017
u no tell us whc kind job... e fit be toilet cleaner so my guy has to run... u know this thing with big men shit after them don chop all the ngwo ngwo finish...

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Graduate Who Rejected Bill Gates Job Offer. by tydi(m): 12:30am On Jun 20, 2017
bill gate offer ko! Buhari's offer ni!!!

news from the pit of hell
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Graduate Who Rejected Bill Gates Job Offer. by Dendelion(m): 1:16am On Jun 20, 2017
the young man is simply ambitious, watch out for him

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Graduate Who Rejected Bill Gates Job Offer. by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:05am On Jun 20, 2017
You all saying "It's his village people at work" You need to learn about Snap Chat founder and how he turned down Zuckerberg's offer to purchase Snapchat at a mouth watering price. This young man here has got foresight. He sees what the shallow minded ones can not see.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Graduate Who Rejected Bill Gates Job Offer. by Xsem(m): 10:25am On Jun 20, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] cry hmm
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Graduate Who Rejected Bill Gates Job Offer. by Xsem(m): 10:25am On Jun 20, 2017
Nairaland caused this sad perhaps he read one of *BE YOUR OWN BOSS *posts grin
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Graduate Who Rejected Bill Gates Job Offer. by temmy59: 11:01am On Jun 20, 2017
Hello, Good day mr/miss i want to bring you this opportunity to make #200 per survey of 5 minutes to your paga account,

i know it small. it just money to use to recharge, but it something,

infant if you take it serious you can be making up to 4000 naira per week, like i am making.

if you are interested,

firstly, open a paga account at mypaga.com, an individual account.

after you have finished registering and opening an account. go to playstore and download the streetbees app, register on it using the phone number you used to register on paga.

then you should use this referal code 8175HY when you are asked to input refer code. then do the survey task, very easy and simple, in two working days your money would be deposied into your account, don't forgetr to use the reffer code 8175HY or else you would not be accepted. There would be a survey by 12 noon on tuesday today. please be available to do it.

Attached to this is a prove of payment i got from streetbees.

Thanks

Regards

Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Graduate Who Rejected Bill Gates Job Offer. by salesforce: 11:13am On Jun 20, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Meet The Young Nigerian Graduate Who Rejected Bill Gates Job Offer. by ednut1(m): 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
so u expect us to click ur sorry link

(1) (Reply)

Lasu Degree Certificate Allegedly Found At A ‘suya Spot’: Lasu Management Speaks / 5 Reasons Why Sleeping Naked Is Good For You | Health Benefits Of Sleeping Naked / Huawei Awards Ict Scholarship To 15 Unilag Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.