Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

You Dont Need Adsense, You Need This .. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / You Dont Need Adsense, You Need This .. (841 Views)

If You Have Hosted Adsense You Want To Sell Contact Me / I Need Adsense / Affordable Uk, Naija And Usa Adsense... You Will Love The Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Dont Need Adsense, You Need This .. by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 19, 2017
Although its not Advisable to be an Adsense Blogger, But no webmaster can deny the juicy pay that come from this platform. Many Webmasters quit Blogging when their Adsense dream is dashed . Many wait a Lifetime to get approve, to no avail, some got approved, unfortunately one way or the other they where banned , the Price of Buying A Country targeted Adsense Account is pretty High these days , Some get scammed in the Process ( my personal Experience).

I am Olawale the Proud Owner of App Wealth NG Consult i am here to put smile on your faces by opening your eyes to yet untapped and Goldmine Area and its known as AppBlogging.

Basically AppBlogging is all about using App Platform (Android and Ios) to publish and Monetize your Blog contents.

The Advantages of AppBlogging cannot be overemphasised.

The Advantages of AppBlogging

1. Technology is rapidly changing these days, and smartphones are growing sophisticating , so are the smartphone users , the growing trend in smartphone usability is quite high. According to recent research 60% of your traffic is likely to come from Smartphone Users. You can leverage on this statistics to monetize your mobile users via mobile App
[img]http://4.bp..com/-El4rIYJknk8/WUebZC6SSUI/AAAAAAAABlM/pwl1HTNSPcwU41BmtMpYYqaQUlIYJcIPQCLcBGAs/s1600/APWEALTH.png[/img]

2. Traffic: AppBlogging rapidly increases your traffic since its notification enabled( show feeds notification via app drawer) it drives engagement there for increase traffic and your earnings.

3.The ability to synchronize the app with social networks improves the diffusion of virtualization content. Customers themselves are responsible for their networks; this means they can easily share your content on their social networks, in effect creating more exposure for your content and a possibility to gain users and earning.

Here Comes the Jerk

* App Wealth NG will be creating a Native App and Monetize it for you with a Google owned monitization Platform.

* App Wealth NG will filter Ads suitable for your blog contents to increase your Earning (Any Blog Niche).

* App Wealth NG will feauture your App on Google Playstore for a Month. (Android Platform).

* Proven BH To increase your earnings.

App Wealth NG is making this at a GiveAway Price of ₦3,500 only for the First 20 people.

intrested person should call 08138833783 or send a mail to appwealthng@gmail.com
Re: You Dont Need Adsense, You Need This .. by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 19, 2017
App development training also available
Re: You Dont Need Adsense, You Need This .. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
Happy with the feed backs.. keep them coming
Re: You Dont Need Adsense, You Need This .. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
8 setup up so far and counting...
Re: You Dont Need Adsense, You Need This .. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
@charlse love check GPS search for "Auto Simulator" and call me
Re: You Dont Need Adsense, You Need This .. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
you can call me now
Re: You Dont Need Adsense, You Need This .. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
100 BTC Urgently needed
Re: You Dont Need Adsense, You Need This .. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2017
100 BTC Urgently needed tag a seller pls
Re: You Dont Need Adsense, You Need This .. by Emmysky(m): 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
Can i see a sample or one of the 8 You've setup so far? One can't just go ahead and pay for something he hasn't seen.
Re: You Dont Need Adsense, You Need This .. by chrislilfee(m): 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2017
proof or sample or test app needed
Re: You Dont Need Adsense, You Need This .. by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 03, 2017
Emmysky:
Can i see a sample or one of the 8 You've setup so far? One can't just go ahead and pay for something he hasn't seen.

CAN you give me your mail so as to send you a test version ? thank u
Re: You Dont Need Adsense, You Need This .. by Emmysky(m): 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
AppWealthNG:

CAN you give me your mail so as to send you a test version ? thank u
Admin@dailytechnet.com
Re: You Dont Need Adsense, You Need This .. by mastercee(m): 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
Believe this guy at your own peril.... He is a scammer.

If his mother is not dead today, It will be his father tomorrow. This guy can lie with anything (Full story about my transaction with him soon)
Re: You Dont Need Adsense, You Need This .. by Emmysky(m): 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
mastercee:
Believe this guy at your own peril.... He is a scammer.

If his mother is not dead today, It will be his father tomorrow. This guy can lie with anything (Full story about my transaction with him soon)
Serious? I even think say e legit
Re: You Dont Need Adsense, You Need This .. by mastercee(m): 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
Emmysky:
Serious? I even think say e legit

Legit fire! Baba, abeg no transact with am ooo except you have some cash to burn. He scammed me of 20k

Imagine, he messaged me in the evening that he just lost his FATHER, and when I called the following morning to even sympathize with him, he didn't pick but sent me a whatsapp message that He can't talk that he just lost his MOTHER to cancer shocked shocked shocked shocked.

Dude would be online all day, but won't reply my message or pick my call

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Dont Need Adsense, You Need This .. by Emmysky(m): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
mastercee:

Legit fire! Baba, abeg no transact with am ooo except you have some cash to burn. He scammed me of 20k

Imagine, he messaged me in the evening that he just lost his FATHER, and when I called the following morning to even sympathize with him, he didn't pick but sent me a whatsapp message that He can't talk that he just lost his MOTHER to cancer shocked shocked shocked shocked.

Dude would be online all day, but won't reply my message or pick my call
Guy thank you oo, Chei. I knew something was suspicious about him, I asked for a test version and he didn't reply.

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Help / . / Unique And Quality Website Development Services At Yemlat.com!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.