Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Nigerian Lady In Need Of N5 Million After THIS Happened To Her Eye - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Lady In Need Of N5 Million After THIS Happened To Her Eye (502 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) / Here Is How To Get N5 Million Naira BOI Loan With Ease As Entrepreneur / Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady In Need Of N5 Million After THIS Happened To Her Eye by mccben4(m): 11:20am On Jun 19, 2017
Nigerian lady suffering from strange eye ailment calls for help A beautiful young lady has called out to her fellow Nigerians for help as she is suffering from a rare eye disease. The young lady who was identified as Blessing Adugba Joseph has been reported to be in need of $14,000 (N5 million) for her to begin treatment in India but she cannot afford the bill given to her. Helping her in the search of the money a lady identified as Smart Amuzie posted the pictures of Blessing and narrated how they met and how far they have gone with her treatment. Blessing Adugba Joseph Amuzie said: “A CALL FOR HELP.....This is Blessing Adugba Joseph..... I wept at the sight of her. The pains she goes through daily is unimaginable. On that faithful day, they brought in this patient, it took me strength to keep my cool. She kept crying and could hardly say anything. I suggested MRI (Brain) and CT-SCAN-BRAIN but she came with a copy of both. After going through her medical reports, I realised that this young lady has fought this for many years. Sometimes she can't eat because of pains. This tumour disfigures her daily, leaving her with a disheartening look. This is a case of secondary metastatic deposits to the right parietal and left frontal lobes and orbit with secondary left eye proptosis. This tumour gets bigger by the day and all she requires is your help to get through this. Chidinma Ubani was my first call of help. He connected me to Dr. Gopi (UAE). Dr. Gopi made all enquiries with the medical reports I sent. Now he connected me to Dr Somya Kapoor (INDIA). Arrangement is being made for her to start medical treatment. She needs over 14,000 USD which is roughly 5 million Naira to commence treatment. I am calling on all Nigerians to help Blessing Joseph. I have over 4,000 friends here on Facebook. If all my friends can give blessing 1000 naira each, we'll have 4 million naira. Some can give more. If u don't have anything to give, pls kindly share this until it gets to someone who can help her. Here's her account details: ACCOUNT NAME: ADUGBA BLESSING JOSEPH, ACCOUNT NUMBER: 5632059104 (ECOBANK). You can reach Blessing Joseph on phone: +2349096218404 or +2347038096487 .” Source: naij.com lalasticlala pls do the needful

Re: Nigerian Lady In Need Of N5 Million After THIS Happened To Her Eye by swiz123(m): 11:22am On Jun 19, 2017
FTC.... fp tinx
Re: Nigerian Lady In Need Of N5 Million After THIS Happened To Her Eye by swiz123(m): 11:26am On Jun 19, 2017
the last picture doesn't seem to be the lady with the eye diseases.my observation tho
Re: Nigerian Lady In Need Of N5 Million After THIS Happened To Her Eye by Bibors(m): 11:27am On Jun 19, 2017
Ohh, I wish I had this cash to help.
God will provide.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Need Of N5 Million After THIS Happened To Her Eye by mccben4(m): 11:29am On Jun 19, 2017
swiz123:
the last picture doesn't seem to be the lady with the eye diseases.my observation tho
yes that was when the sickness hasn't gotten to that level
Re: Nigerian Lady In Need Of N5 Million After THIS Happened To Her Eye by ipobarecriminals: 11:33am On Jun 19, 2017
one rep/senator from her side can offset the bill but whosai?
Re: Nigerian Lady In Need Of N5 Million After THIS Happened To Her Eye by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 19, 2017
Our people perish for lack of knowledge. Kindly carry her to synagogue church and let Jesus the mighty healer do his thing. He's the same yesterday, today and forever
Re: Nigerian Lady In Need Of N5 Million After THIS Happened To Her Eye by mccben4(m): 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
lofty900:
Our people perish for lack of knowledge. Kindly carry her to synagogue church and let Jesus the mighty healer do his thing. He's the same yesterday, today and forever
what is the one saying

(1) (Reply)

ICYMI: Mistaken For Badoo Cultist, I Nearly Lost My Life —ikorodu Resident / Recent Floodings In Lekki. What Shall The Government Do To Checkmate This? / GOV Wike Of Rivers State Locks NLC President Out Of State Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.