Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Alert:: Please Stay Away From 9japredict.com ' They Are Scam - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alert:: Please Stay Away From 9japredict.com ' They Are Scam (430 Views)

Stay Away From Zenithbet They Are Scam / Scam Alert!!! Please Run / Nairalander Presid Is A Scammer. Please Stay Off Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alert:: Please Stay Away From 9japredict.com ' They Are Scam by mrmaxi: 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
This is to inform the general public about a betting company that scam Nigerian.. If you win 2-5k, they might pay to attract you. Once your winning exceed #10, 000 , you should forget this.

I won #57, 000 since Last month. I withdraw my money on 22/may/2017. Up till now, I did not get my money. I called them and this scam company said the money has been transfered to me. I was like "how"?

I called and explain that I did not receive the money. They ask for my Statement of Account and I provided that. Ever since then, they have stopped picking my call and replying my mail.. THEY ARE SCAM

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Leaked Manchester United 2017-2018 Season Home Kit (photos) / Super Eagles Goalkeeper Carl Ikeme Diagnosed With Acute Leukemia. / It Is Official, Wayne Rooney Returns Back To Everton FC, Get Mobbed By Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.