Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

My Wife Destroyed My Son And Ruined My Family - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Wife Destroyed My Son And Ruined My Family (415 Views)

Man Kills His Son And Daughter In Anambra While They Were Sleeping (Graphic) / How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim / Couple, son and girlfriend arrested for stealing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Destroyed My Son And Ruined My Family by Ericaikince(m): 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
He is not even known in the area as he left the community as a teenager soon after dropping out of junior secondary school. In fact, his last visit to Nnewi was in 2006, one year after he got married. His wife and children have not even been to Nnewi for the first time and it is therefore not surprising that he is hardly known in the community.
HIS FATHER WAS ONCE WEALTHY
As this reporter was searching for the Onwuamadike family compound, expecting to see a mansion owned by Evans at Akamili –Umudim, none of the people asked even knew the name. Most people approached said they were taken aback when they heard that the kidnap kingpin arrested in Lagos hailed from their community. As Mr. Ikechukwu Nwafor from the community said, the Onwuamadike they knew was Stephen, who was once rich, but suddenly went bankrupt and has been residing in the village.
Mr. Stephen Onwuamadike, 58, Evans’ father and once a member of the famous Peoples Club of Nigeria, made money at young age and built a mansion that could be described as an architectural masterpiece in the early 1980s when the house was built. In fact, the house was built between 1982 and 1984. That house has become a shadow of itself because Mr. Onwuamadike can no longer maintain it. He also built a magnificent warehouse inside his massive compound, which served as distribution center for vehicle spare parts in Nnewi. In fact, many of the current Nnewi –born millionaires were said to have begun their business with goods supplied by Onwuamadike. That warehouse is now totally empty. Today, while his contemporaries are making waves in the business world, poverty has confined Onwuamadike permanently to the village where he is nurturing just few pigs as a source of his livelihood. His once flourishing business has collapsed and he can hardly afford three square meals.
Onwuamadike said his misfortune in life, after he was unarguably one of the richest people in Nnewi in the early eighties, was caused by his wife who, he added, used unconventional means to bring up Evans and eventually succeeded in ruining his life.
He said: “All the problems that had befallen me were caused by my first wife, the mother of Evans, who was also responsible for the wrong path Evans toed. What makes me cry always is that I was warned by one of her relations not to marry her, but I was blinded by physical appearance.
“Her relation actually told me that the woman would destroy my home and in fact told me some negative things about her, but I felt they were only being jealous of her. Because I did not want to live the life of a bachelor after serving my master, I married her just four months after I started my own business.
“This woman pushed me to the wall and succeeded in destroying my family. I stopped eating her food many years ago because I was afraid she might poison me.
I also ensured that my mother did not eat the food prepared by her. I suspected that she was manipulating Evans through diabolical means and unfortunately she succeeded. She would just disappear from the house and for months, nobody would know where she was, except that some people might say they saw her in Lagos.
“I had 30 cars, but today I don’t have any because I sold all of them when life became very difficult. All my cars were bought brand new and the only second hand car in the fleet was a Volkswagen Beatle which someone who borrowed money from me deposited as collateral.
“I furnished this house to a very high taste but due to hardship, I sold everything, including the air conditioners and other very important items in this house. As you can see, my roof is leaking and I can’t repair it. To eat is even a big problem.

Re: My Wife Destroyed My Son And Ruined My Family by tolugar: 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
New day new story

Chronicles of Evans
The last Jagaban

Nice heading

On the other news,
Oga boss Evans said he gave this man 3m en a jeep
Re: My Wife Destroyed My Son And Ruined My Family by Ericaikince(m): 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
him father self go wicked when e dey small see him face cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Notorious Kidnap Kingpin Evans Don Disclose Em Other Two Camps For Lagos / Most Stories About Kidnapper Evans On Social Media Are False – Abba Kyari / I Didn’t Sue Police, Someone Only Trying To Put Me In More Trouble — Evans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.